These Jets!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by l Ringy l97l, Sep 2, 2020.

1. l Ringy l97l

l Ringy l97l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ringy97#0
    Ratings:
    +408 / 18 / -29
    After this awesome season I felt like I had to write something for these Jets. First of all I would like to congratulate the Flyers organization for their Stanley Cup win. You guys had an awesome season and what a playoffs run u guys had its just unbelievable! Well deserve fellas enjoy ur cup and best of luck next season to every single one of u.

And now for these Jets... I can't put up words right now because of our loss tonight but damn that season was fun. I had the opportunity to have a GM and an AGM that helped me a lot for my first season as Owner. We had a really good season and we showed a lot of resilience in these playoffs we literally never gave up and thats what I liked the most about this team. I love yall <3

@ka2good - Ur a stud man thx for helping me out this szn I couldn't ask for a better gm than you. Best of luck in the future

@D4D USA - Ur a beast man and thx for letting me become ¨mini dan¨ lmao

@aHuff21 - Hes open pass him the puck cmon now

@I Karmz I - U did awesome in these loffs Karma keep grinding the game I love ur attitude

@AoN x CLUTCH - We kinda steal u from the meese I hope u dont hate me too much ahah. I hope u will comeback next szn ur an insane player

@LOopSx91x - U played like 6-7 weeks without a goddamn mic ahahah. Great season my man i'm happy to have u back next season

@MaIkine - Thx for carrying me this szn my son ur the best

@Snails 14 - U were def my wildcard trade before the season and damn u prove me right for doing that trade. What a season u had snails and who knows maybe u will be back in that peg jersey next szn?

@xDubz 17 - Since I traded for u I knew u would of help our team a lot and I wasnt wrong. Ur a stud man ily

@Dip City Don - Dan was able to get u to that elite dman status. Hella of a season for u my guy best of luck next season

@aeLgi - I mean 1,25m for that guy?? WTF ur a STUD man u better comeback next szn :)

@Marchand x l63l - Im not gonna lie I didnt knew u when dan traded for u but I found out that u were a solid dman that could play on any line without any problem. Great season man

@JimmyGx89 - Pretty much the same as marchand u were a guy that i didnt know at all but I'm glad that Kenny made me bid on u. I'm happy to have u back next season

@Pattelite - Ik that we had some conflicts here and there but overall ur a good dude patt ur attitude its undeniable and we can clearly see that u wanna win and thats nice

@x Rask x 40 @RoaringViper - You guys are 2 brickwall without u guys we wouldn't have gotten there! Thx for everything

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Troll Troll x 1
    ringytv
  2. Bureee

Bureee 80 ping buzzer

Discord:
    Bure#1998
    Ratings:
    +52 / 6 / -7
    You guys are all studs, good series guys best of luck in 21'!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Bureee
  3. aHuff21

aHuff21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 16 / -20
    great season fellas

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ahuff21
  4. x JayZen x

x JayZen x S36 Stanley Cup Champ

Discord:
    x JayZen x#7725
    Ratings:
    +93 / 6 / -16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    xjayzen__
  5. CTastik91

CTastik91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Morgz x 4#4444
    Ratings:
    +518 / 7 / -39
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. LOopSx91x

LOopSx91x Road 2 Glory eSports Captain!

Discord:
    loopsx91#0
    Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -30
    Congrats to philly for their cup!!!!
    Jets i love you guys and thx for this amazing season fellas... yes i run 6 week with out mic lool but at the end we make the stanley final cup and i got mic hehe see you nxt season,the man at 500k here baby!!!
    Management: great job to you guys to build an amzing group and full talent team

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    loopsx91