1. SacDieseI

SacDieseI Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sacdiesel_#0
    Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -17
    SacDiesel313 submitted a new resource:

Dearly Beloved..... - Week one was less than exciting for Minnesota

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the loss felt in Minnesota today, at the hands of the ever frightening “Trade Comp”. Now as a GM in season 5 Trade comp was an absolute must, because of the quality management we on The Island had. ;) Hi @Schwartz-74! Anyhow, enough about me, and how badly I helped run a team. Let’s talk these one week seasons that players sometimes tend to play. The risk of someone raging and completely quitting on you is rough, shocking, and down right rude?? (Maybe that’s the word I’m looking for?). It just plain sucks if you’re on the wrong end.

Due to the, (let’s call a spade a spade here) QUITTERS that made their way into New York before week one. The fact that you have a less than stellar week of games, most of us suck it up, and come back next week. Others, let their emotions get the better of them and leave their team hanging. This was not the case here because New York basically used Minnesota as their personal piggy bank of players. Or for their farm team hahaha. @HJHF14 and @Dazwyy for whatever their reason, decided that they no longer wanted the New York State of mind and told management they’re done. Chucked a Deuce to the League and yelled RIIIIP as they left the team.

What happens now for New York? Well because of Comp, Minnesota can’t “party like it’s 1999” like they once did when the man who called himself a symbol was rocking purple velvet suspenders, and taking your girl while wearing eyeliner. No, Minnesota has to give the Rangers a 3-0, 13 point, First Line Forward in @Flapjack8796 And another ok forward in @RBCressor who didn’t have a great week at 2-0-1, with 1G 2A and a +2 on the week. This had to make Minnesota’s Discord jump, like Kris Kross did in ‘91

I’ve rambled on enough. To the Minnesota Wild Management on behalf of the week one warriors, I’m sorry! @Agger23 is a good owner, and it’s literally week 1. They’ll be fine. Catch another Me, or Sazer at the trade deadline and you’ll be aight haha...

In other tradesssss

Columbus sent my Miiiiiilllllk drinking partner @xBealski and a 1st round draft pick to The Sens for 2 3rd round picks and a 4th

A few other trades I’m sure will or even have come across the wire here since I’ve been writing this. But this was solely about addressing the Minnesota/NYR Trade Comp that happened earlier. Stay Tuned for more from me, as I, like a few others have taken on the Weekly Highlights media roles. Feel Free to hate, or troll, or whatever! Yours Truly
    -SacDiesel​

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    SacDiesel_
  2. xBealski

xBealski Puck Stopper

Ratings:
    +95 / 5 / -10
    Milk

• Like Like x 1