1. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / 98 / -121
    Darcy's Carry Scores - Season 30.

[​IMG]

The primary purpose of this thread is to compare defensemen & their goalies on each of the current top teams in the league. The "Carry Score" was an opinion based calculation after thorough observation of current & past season statistics of the talked about defensemen and goalies.

If you have a carry score in the "Negatives", you are carried by your goalie and/or teammates.

If you have a carry score in the "Positives", you carry your goalie and/or teammates.

(p.s. since i'm permanently banned from the chat box & forums, I will not be able to fix the mass amount of errors I made in this thread. I am only temporarily unbanned to post this piece of media)

#FreeDarcy

:team352: Providence Bruins :team352:

--- Projected s30 Goalie Statistics ---

Darcy Kuemper
    43-12-0 W/L
    83.4 sv%
    1.91 GAA

POTU5
    20-5-2 W/L
    77.8 sv%
    2.5 GAA

--- Projected s30 Defensmen Statistics ---

@Brisan66
    25-0-2 W/L
    11A 32G 43P
    +70 +/-​

Brisan is the most offensive forward you will ever play with. And if you don't believe me just ask @POTU5 how many shut outs he should have this season. When Brisan plays defense he is the #1 player on the ice. When Brisan goes chasing behind the net in the offensive zone, there is about a 10% chance of a resulting breakaway. If he did not care about scoring 2 ppg, he could possibly have stolen another +5 on top of his +31. But, if he did not aim for 2 ppg he could possibly have a much lower +/- than 31. you do you boo boo @Brisan66

Carry Score: +3

@Neil x 25
    18-9-0 W/L
    2G 16A 18P
    +32 +/-​

Tracking all the way back to s27 when Neil was able to play on @Im4thLineWorthy 's super team, he posted a 20-4-1 record. You can mostly thank @Auggy32 & @ll 7th ll for his 20 win season as they are a couple of the best goalies to grace the AHL. the next 2 season he posted very average stats. Now being on Providence's super team, Neil can send a case of beer to POTU5 and I for his 66 win% this season.

Carry Score: -6

@X OnCloudNine X
    20-7-0 W/L
    5G 22A 27P
    +20 +/-​

He is projected to have better stats than last season, minus a few wins on his record. He is a defender who can hold down the zone and a good role model to his defensive partner HandLikeHans. After struggling out of an 8-5 loss against Binghamton in game 2 of the season, he has been nothing but fire.

Carry Score: +1

@cabcavlax1
    27-0-0 W/L
    3G 27A 30P
    +66 +/-​

In my eyes, Cab has been the most shocking
    player to have such a good record in his first season in the AHL. Although he plays with a stacked set of forwards, Brisan, and myself for a lot of his games, he definitely deserves the praise as what could be the Rookie of The Year in the AHL. Being paired with Brisan, he has shut down 2 on 1's all season long.

Carry Score: +5

@Dunktator
    18-9-0 W/L
    2G 27G 29P
    +32 +/-​

Dunks will never be able to live up to the 46 point hype he had in s25, but going 8-4-0 on the same blue line as Neil he definitely has upped his game. Dunks can mostly thank his forwards & goalies for stealing a few +'s on his +/- record this season. In just 4 weeks of s30, Dunks has reached a +14. He is projected to reach a +36 playing with Neil x 25. Incredible.

Carry Score: -3

@HandsLikeHans
    19 8 2 W/L
    3G 30A 33P
    +36 +/-​

Hans has not had any success in the AHL and barely scrubbed by in the CHL. Playing along side Cloud and having POTU5 & I in net, it has definitely helped him get to where he is this season. Hans, you have stepped it up since the 8 GA game against Binghamton, but you carry score took a hit :/

:team410: Utica Comets :team410:

@Tatar l21l
    30-16-4 W/L
    83.4 sv%
    2.05 GAA

@Too Much Twoco
    21-9-2 W/L
    75.8 sv%
    2.69 GAA​

--- Projected s30 Defensemen Statistics ---

@Anger3
    11-14-2 W/L
    0G 18A 18P
    0 +/-​

Anger3 has 7 of his teams 11 losses. Tatar being such a great goalie, I am surprised he hasn’t put a few extra wins on Anger's record. With a low W/L ratio, the only conclusion I can come to is that Anger is anchoring back Utica from taking the conference.

Carry Score: -8

@l Burnzi l
    20-5-2 W/L
    2G 20A 22P
    +15 +/-​

Burnzi came up from the CHL with very decent stats. It is no surprise that he has a positive record, but you can thank Utica's goal tending in the long run if he can reach 20 wins in his 1st season in the AHL.

@Tx Kn1gHtZ xT
    20-5-2 W/L
    5G 18A 23P
    +38 +/-​

Knightz is coming out of s29 with only a 40 win%. He's been in 4 shutout & 8 one goal against games. Hes had incredible lock down defense with a -16 T-G through 4 weeks. If he can keep standing on his head in the neutral & defensive zone, he'll be a front runner for the Eddie Shore and Tatar will only have to play with 50% effort to be a front runner for the Bastien Memorial Award.

Carry Score: +4

@POT SHOT122
    16-7-4 W/L
    2G 11A 13P
    +18 +/-​

Pot Shot is showing us this season that the stem of his success was not being a defensive partner with M1ndtrip. He is one of the most solid defensive men I've had the pleasure of playing with. Pot shot's certain play is tailored very well for goalies as good as Tatar. He takes away the obvious play allowing Tatar to anticipate the next.

Carry Score: +2

@Oh So Country
    14-13-0 W/L
    0G 13A 13P
    +5 +/-​

Oh So Country started out on Binghamton, then Belliville where he racked up a 3-6-0 record. After landing in Utica, he went 3-0. In those 3 game Tatar & Twoco gave up only 2 goals, including 1 shutout. Country is good defensivemen according to past statistics, but according to his s30 stats before Utica, he is not a stand out player.

Carry Score: -5

@SunBunBudZ
    18-9-0 W/L
    0G 23A 23P
    0 +/-

SunBunBudZ had decent stats in the CHL. After finding himself in front of the Utica goaltending he has transitioned to the AHL record with similar stats to his CHL. Without being on Utica, Budz record would be an easy 3-6-0.

:team301: Wilkes Barrie Scranton Penguins :team301:

@Slippery In Net
    25-22-0 W/L
    79.3 sv%
    2.25 GAA

@Bottomless Pit
    27-8-0 W/L
    83.3 sv%
    2.13 GAA

@BostonMLV
    15-12-0 W/L
    0G 18A 18P
    +3 +/-​

MLV played on a similar skill leveled WBS team last season, and to no surprise he is holding up the same record as s29. He is definetly not an all star player, but more of a filler role on as 2nd line defensman. Looking at the recent seasons from Slippery & Bottomless in net, they prove they dont need MLV to perform outstanding.

Carry Score: -5

@Cavanaugh53
    15-12-0 W/L
    5G 17A 22P
    +20 +/-​

Cavanaugh has proved himself a great defensemen, but compared to recent seasons he has been playing a much more slumped defensive role. He is projected to double his T-G from his highest T-G season & his record shows this. Cavanaugh needs to step up & play a strong defensive game. Him & Brisan can train together.

@T03TaFarm3
    21-6-0 W/L
    2G 19A 21P
    +15 +/-​

T03T dropped down to the CHL after s27, much like NHL players drop to the AHL because of the toxic community. Knowing the thriving AHL community, there is no reason to drop to the CHL unless it’s a result of your skill level or you just want to rape kids. In T03T's case its both. He dropped to the CHL after an average season, and raped kids. His projected to get 21 wins this season in the AHL. He has played with some all star goalies, @lVlDewMan & @xx BROWN xx31 in the past. This season he has 2 great goalies as well.

Carry Score: +1

@Buckneison
    18-9-0 W/L
    0G 18A 18P
    +7 +/-​

Buckneison is playing a decent game this season & you can thank his forwards for this. All, but 1 of his wins his team has score 3-5 goals a game. Most of these games are 1 to 2 goal games making them very high goal scoring games.

Carry Score: -2

@Dimitri x 91
    15-12-0 W/L
    0G 31A 31P
    +27 +/-​

Dimitri's record this season does not compare to his current stats. He is in the top tier for points as a defensemen and has a +11 +/- on a 6-5-0 record. 4 of his 5 losses have been 1 goal games & 3 of those being 2-1 losses. If WBS's goalies can make an extra save per game Dimitri will find his Win column climbing.

@maxstlo09
    20-5-2 W/L
    0G 7A 7P
    +11 +/-​

The most boring stats in the league goes to maxstlo. Being 9-2-1 and only have 3 points in 12 games is insane. He is only projected to reach 7 points all season. He is obviously playing a very defensive game, but has been allowing nearly 3 goals a game the past 2 weeks. His goaleis need him to play with more confidence and instead of trapping on a very offensive line.

:team298: Toronto Maple Leafs :team298:

@xTaek
    34-12-0 W/L
    80.6 sv%
    2.09 GAA

@TheGreech
    24-7-5 W/L
    77.8 sv%
    2.39 GAA

@CroydonKn1ght
    17-7-3 W/L
    2G 10A 12P
    +15 +/-​

Croydon Knight's past season stats without Greech, xTaek, & former teammate Jesus have been decent posting more wins than losses per season. After beiNG traded from Manitoba to Toronto in Week 2, he is looking to notch 17 wins in his best season in the AHL. What stands out most is in Manitoba during week 2, Croydon allowed 12 goals in 3 games going 0-3. Once in front of outstanding goaltending, he has gone 5-0 allowing only 5 goals.

Carry Score: -4

@GIJoeDestro
    15-7-5 W/L
    2G 27A 29P
    +29 +/-​

Having a similar case as Croydon, Destro was traded from Iowa to Toronto after week 2. He allowed 11 goals and went 2-2-2 in Iowa, while allowing only 6 goals with a 4-1 record in toronto. He is doing his part on defense and allowing great coverage for goalies on both Iowa & toronto. The only difference are the forwards in front of him.

@JKGrizzle
    20-7-0 W/L
    5G 15A 20P
    +49 +/-​

After playing with Tatar last season, Brizzle is having an even more impressive season with Greech xTaek, and former teamate Jesus52. He has clearly stepped up his game to have a +20 on Toronto with an 8-3-0 record.

@Chriscubfan15
    16-11-0 W/L
    0G 11A 11P
    -16 +/-​

Only playing 5 games this season, chris has been far from outstanding. Unless he performs in week 5 I do not see him staying on a roster. With a projected -151 +/- it'll be hard for tornto's goalies to keep up with their own stats.

Carry Score: -7

@Chytil l72l
    22-5-0 W/L
    5G 13A 18P
    +50 +/-​

Chytil is having a breakout season in the AHL. He's been in 3 shutout games and has been denying all other teams from reaching Greech & Taek consistently. Im surprised he has not been distracted getting caught in a gaze at @LukeForceWalker 's breezers resulting in a few breakaways. Look for Chytil to be an Eddie shore Contender.

@epeople
    20-7-0 W/L
    5G 22A 27P
    +40 +/-​

epeople is one of those players I did not expect to ever have a good LG season. This could be because he has such a pedophilic / canoblic gamertag, but he is obviously proving me wrong. Epeople has been shutting down the competition allowing his goalies to see few shots per game.

:team390: Milwaukee Admirals :team390:

--- Projected s30 goalie Statistics ---

@FriskyBeaverr
    31-1 0 W/L
    81.9 sv%
    2.42 GAA

@FlimsyAlmond31
    18-9-3 W/L
    79.1 sv%
    2.48 GAA

@BPIERCE690
    15-12-0 W/L
    0G 14A 14P
    -7 +/-​

Pierce is a very consistent defensemen as he has allowed 19 total goals in his 4 losses all season. Digging into his 5 wins he has only allowed 6 goals against. I would be very nervous to step in net behind him if your team allows the 1st goal of the game.

@l6 Inf4mou5 9l
    20-7-0 W/L
    5G 18A 23P
    +27 +/-​

After having very average stats in the CHL, Flimsy & Frisky have allowed Inf4mou5 to add +10 onto his +/- from s29 in the CHL. It is hard to tell who is carrying who, but digging deeper we see the average shots against during the games he plays defense are close to 13-15 shots per game.

Carry Score: -3

@ButtaBorborygmi
    15-9-3 W/L
    6G 24A 30P
    0 +/-​

Butta has had the same stats since he started playing in the AHL since s23. The only difference you see is his projected 0 +/- come season end.

@JBask
    8-190 W/L
    5G 11A 16P
    +5 +/-​

JBask is having an absolute awful season. He is projected to have 19 losses on a playoff team. The only thing impressive about his stats are his +26 T-G after week 4.

@Seek0
    20-7-0 W/L
    5G 22A 27P
    +17 +/-​

Seek0 was an incredible player in the CHL and has proven himself in the AHL. Being a consistent top defensemen each week, Seek is looking to add 12 more wins to his goalie's record's come season end.

@Sergachev x 31
    20-7-0 W/L
    0G 10A 10P
    +17 +/-​

Sergachev is having a better season than last season. He can kiss Frisky & Flimsy's ass he isn't 0-12.

:team518: San Diego Gulls :team518:

@danlizhot
    35-9-2 W/L
    83.9 sv%
    1.91 GAA

@Jesus52
    21-12-0 W/L
    75.7 sv%
    2.74 GAA

@Slugger921
    16-7-4 W/L
    0G 9A 9P
    +5 +/-​

Slugger can rack up the wins each season, but statistically speaking he lacks the defensive skill a goalie needs as he average near a 0 +/- each season, even with 3 hot goaltenders through his first 4 weeks of s30.

@BaskutKayz
    23-2-2 W/L
    7G 13A 20P
    +43 +/-​

BaskutKayz has put up all star numbers in the AHL, but way back in s26 on a hot Cleveland Monsters team. Looking at any other season he played on defense throughout all leagues, Kayz averages more losses than wins. This season going an impressive 10-1-1, he is 100% being carried by his defensive partner / goaltending.

Blaker has been all over the board the past 4 seasons, including time between the NHL & AHL this season. He does not have reliable statistics for the sake of this thread.

Carry Score: n/a

@JerseyDevils 27
    17-7-3 W/L
    5G 17A 22P
    +25 +/-​

JerseyDevils 27 realized in 28 that the CHL way to "defense" by scoring 14 goals in a season on the blue line is not the way to play in the AHL. Jersey's new style of play landed him a 13-4-1 record in s29, while in s30 he is performing as a reliable d man. Both Jersey & San Diego goaltending have benefited each other this season.

Being Bullbreed's 1st season on defense in LG, I have no choice, but to exclude Breed's stats for the sake of this thread.

Carry Score: n/a

@RBK v420
    18-5-4 W/L
    0G 18A 18P
    +18 +/-​

RBK v420 is one of the reasons why San Diego's team has 1-2 more wins than they should have this season. He's been in 8 one goal games stealing 5 of those games along side of Danlizhot & Jesus52. Im assuming San diego's goalies feel much less nervous going into a game with RBK, vice versa with danlizhot in net.

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Creative Creative x 3
    In World of CHEL
    DKuemps
  2. RBK v420

RBK v420 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 2 / -3
    Cool write up man. Keep up the good work.

#freedarcy

• Like Like x 1
    Habzfan6
  3. xcollinsx89

xcollinsx89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 5 / -10
    Have you been boozin again kevin? Lol

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. BullBreed333

BullBreed333 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BullBreed#6785
    Ratings:
    +409 / 28 / -67
    Baskut carries me, so there is my summary. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bullbreed333
  5. OhSoCountry

OhSoCountry I got the moves like JAGR

Ratings:
    +410 / 19 / -45
    Same nightz Carrie's me

No Streaming Account
  6. Thee_Ghosty

Thee_Ghosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thee_ghosty#0
    Ratings:
    +607 / 19 / -101
    Projecting yourself to beat my AHL record for most wins in a season? I like it, it's over due and time for someone else to have it. Nice write up @Darcy Kuemper

• Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. CJWAGEN28

CJWAGEN28 Former CHL Commish, Now I speak truths.

Ratings:
    +1,076 / 22 / -64
    Love the write up darcy. Thanks for the love man hopefully i can keep it up the rest of the season

• Winner Winner x 1
    CJWAGEN28
  8. Garbzzzzz

Garbzzzzz LGHL Director

Discord:
    Garbz#9380
    Ratings:
    +1,118 / 73 / -341
    #FreeDarcy #LukeIsEmo

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Scumbag Jared

Scumbag Jared #7

Ratings:
    +315 / 15 / -19
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. JerseyDevils 27

JerseyDevils 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JerseyDevils 27#4349
    Ratings:
    +324 / 20 / -33
    Very cool topic and statistical analysis. Sorry if it’s somewhere and I missed it, but how do you calculate the carry score? What determines a negative vs a positive?

No Streaming Account
  11. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    dHaRcHeY iS gEtTiNg cArrIeD bY mAnGozzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

Truth b toll, this is awesome matimatikz , I truly admire all the elgebra that has been deployed to provide us with juicy content.

tHe dHaRcHeYnian association approves

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    tino45
  13. JKGrizzle

JKGrizzle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 6 / -6
    Love the write up but your carry scores are clearly off. Epeople carries me.

No Streaming Account
  14. POT SHOT122

POT SHOT122 Warning Group

Discord:
    potshot122#0
    Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -6
    G. I. Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No Streaming Account
  15. Neil x 25

Neil x 25 Former AHL Cover Boy #BACK

Ratings:
    +485 / 53 / -53
    What else is new lol... guess Darcy is gonna see a lot more cross creases and one timers then he already does ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Game Seven W

Game Seven W Welcome From Hell

Ratings:
    +215 / 67 / -120
    You are doing great stuff when you are ban.. keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    TurezZz
  17. JerseyDevils 27

JerseyDevils 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JerseyDevils 27#4349
    Ratings:
    +324 / 20 / -33
    Well fuck me then

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1