HeadLine Inside The 18: Bauer 43

Liverpool's Keep Sits Down to Answer Some Questions!

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -5
    Inside The 18: Bauer 43 - Liverpool's Keep Sits Down to Answer Some Questions!.

[​IMG]

Only fitting that in a series called Inside The 18, we interview one of the guardians of the 18. A former Golden Glove (Lev Yashin Award) winner and an excellent net minder on a team bursting with talent, Bauer l 43 l welcome to Inside The 18.

Prince: First question I have to ask you is, on a team like Liverpool, where goals are frequent, is there a sense of complacency, as far as, it would be okay for you to make mistakes because you have guys like Criminal Lazer and Evo?

Bauer: You would think that if I made a mistake it wouldn't be too bad, but as a team we go into every game thinking clean sheet and scoring as many goals as we possibly can. I can say for myself that I will do whatever it takes to give us the three points, but I definitely am fortunate to have such great players up top like Lazer, Evo and Brisan. They've been fantastic.

Prince: I can see that having them makes your job easier for sure as far as getting the three points week in and week out. Bauer, to put it simply, Liverpool. As currently constituted, would it be seen as a failure if they miss out on getting any hardware this season, considering the absolute force they have been?

Bauer: Honestly, for me, just losing a game would annoy me a lot. No silverware would be just a wake up call for a lot of us with the amount of talent that is on this roster.

Prince: As a goalie, who is your all-time favorite goalie, and why?

Bauer: So, I don't have a favorite goalie of all time. There are two that definitely influenced me. The first, is Oliver Kahn. The sheer intensity he brought to the pitch day in and day out is why I'm one of the biggest loud mouths in party's. The other goalie, is Italian Legend, Gianluigi Buffon. To me, he is the most classiest goalie of all-time. He was very respectful, but what I love most about him is the passion of the game and the true love he had for it.

Prince: Couldn't agree more with you about Kahn and Gigi. As accustomed on Inside The 18, the final question I will ask of you is, right now, who is your TOTS?

Bauer: Well every team has their stars and role players.
    GK: Bauer
    CB: Pavard
    CB: Cobra
    CB: Mort Ragnarsson
    DM: Walker
    DM: osgunners
    LM: Money
    RM: Messi IaL
    CAM: Brisan
    ST: Cryo
    ST: Lazer

Prince: Bauer thank you for your time and good luck the rest of the way!

Cheers for Bauer for doing this interview here on Inside The 18. Keep an eye out for the next edition of it!

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Bauer l 43 l

Bauer l 43 l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zbauer43#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -4
    Appreciate the interview bro

ZBauer43
  3. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -5
    I appreciate you doing it for me! without you guys agreeing there would be no interviews and no insight on some of the prominent players in LGFA. So thank YOU Bauer!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +4,999 / 139 / -217
    No matter how many times I bash @Bauer l 43 l , he still loves me <3

Lokix6x
  5. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member