HeadLine Inside The 18: Timbo

We speak to the Blues' Boss, Timbo!

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -5
    Inside The 18: Timbo - We speak to the Blues' Boss, Timbo!.

[​IMG]

On the third edition of Inside The 18 for Season 16, we head back to London. Stamford Bridge to be exact. Longtime owner Timbo took a break in S15, returning, once again as the Blues!

Prince: Timbo, welcome to IT18. You've made some moves this season and it looks like, as usual, the Blues will be a team to keep an eye out for. How do you feel your club has done so far in the early stages?

Timbo: We have been on a good roll. We have only lost to the top team Liverpool and completely fell apart verses Man United but other than that we have played really well. In cups however we have lost 3 games all last minute...I blame the Fifa Gods. We have a good mix of guys. But as you know when owning teams you got to deal with a lot of egos/divas. In order to make everyone happy winning is a must!

Prince: That i do know too well Timbo. One saying I've heard that is bang on is, Winning is the best deodorant. It can mask alot of deficiencies behind the 3 points week in and week out.

What has been different this season in conparison to past seasons owning a club?

Timbo: Well this is the first season where I didn't know my whole management team. Maradona my GM told me about this great defender who signed up and knows a lot of guys. I was like cool beans who is he? RiooTv man has been a God send helping us land a top keeper and cb... also has helped with blind bidding. This guy knows the community. But along with every good thing can be bad things...or should I say misunderstanding s. This year has definitely been my most challenging year having to manage different personalities.

Prince: Chelsea as currently constituted looks to be a force in the league for sure.

Timbo you've owned for multiple seasons here in the LGFA. What would say you like about the league and what can you see be done to make the league better?

Timbo: What I like best about the league is the bidding process. I also like the website by far the best website in the community. I like how easy the site is to use now. I used to hate doing stats but it is a breeze now. What I see making this league better is some of the rules to be better worded and enforced. I also feel like new owners should have something like a no trade clause for 1st 3 weeks...What happens and it happened to me my first time owning is you feel like you have drafted this awesome team. Only for the next week to come and 4 or 5 of your best players are asking to go play with their boys on Liverpool or Newcastle...If we force those players to stay on their teams the 1st 3 weeks maybe they can see it's not so bad playing with the group of guys they got drafted to. Also I think money should be flexible...if you trade a player with huge contract you should get compensation from league..But like you see we only get 40 million dollars and I currently see about 5 teams with any cash left and we are 2 and a half weeks into the season.

Prince: Thank you for your time Timbo!

Thanks again to Chelsea owner Timbo on taking the time to conduct the interview. Please like/comment below on your thoughts of this edition of IT18.

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. TIMBORULES

TIMBORULES Are you about that Fifa life?

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -10
    Go ahead and release the of the record stuff my team is pissed they wanted more smoke lol

No Streaming Account
  3. Maradona XI

Maradona XI Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Maradøna XI#0601
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Please don’t

No Streaming Account
  4. Strikers98

Strikers98 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey the only thing I think he should’ve added is that Rio sold harder than a free Apple Watch.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    Actually really well done. Nice read guys. Was expecting something totally different when I saw this lol

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account