To All Members [Scouting Games]

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Cromags21, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    All Members

Teams have scouting thread up, if you have signed up for a scouting game. Please have the courtesy to show up. The Draft is almost here and the more you scouted the better chance of getting on a team with an owner you might like playing for. But you won't know this until you actually get scouted by team management.

If your known already by an Owner understandable. But if your new to the site. It's a great way to get your name out there to the rest of the League

Good Luck to you All

No Streaming Account
  2. weenus

weenus Derptown

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I've been noticing that team's advertise scouting games and then there isn't even a lobby up. I really think the obligation has to go both ways.

No Streaming Account
  3. Cromags21

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you. I've seen this for myself. Showed up and there was no room. Then I will receive a message when I already moved on.

No Streaming Account
  4. Sir Riasus

Sir Riasus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0 / -0
    Its actually a good way for a player to see how organized an owner is too. If an owner can't be on time for his own scouting game, a player can make a reasonable conclusion about how they run a team.

No Streaming Account
  5. Consistent X

Consistent X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    In defense of management. People sign up and show up way late asking if we are scouting. If you sign up, please, show up for your scheduled times. Also, it is very hard to get a look at players when the same people always want to scout. If we have seen you 5 times, there might not be need for a 6th time. The same people are signing up and it gets repetitive in scouting lounges. Hopefully this last week will go smoothly heading into the draft.

No Streaming Account
  6. slapshotking902

slapshotking902 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1

I think scouting should be mandatory for all seasons this is crap i had a lobby up last night and know-one showed up i will not scout know more the week nor next because i think these guys come over from other leagues and are trying to screw us. What if we draft these guys and they dont show up now i have to worry about who is going to play.

No Streaming Account
  7. IRI o IBI x 42

IRI o IBI x 42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Didnt know you had a lobby up i would of joined^^^^ i love to scout

No Streaming Account
  8. Cromags21

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0

You can blame me:(,, Ozzy and I were more on the features and the rules for this upcoming season. We thought of this rule to late. It will be in the rules for next season tho

No Streaming Account
  9. Meeble

Meeble Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think it's gone fairly well for a start-back-up-season. I've learned a bunch on how to do scouting better, including coordinating with other mgmt so we don't have so many at the same time. That just led to chaos.

No Streaming Account
  10. iPRYMETYME

iPRYMETYME Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I mentioned it may be a great idea for a Mod or Commish to set up a XBL Silver account where everybody added it as a friend so you could find 100 players to scout at any time and with ease. For instance i'm on almost every night and have only played in Meebles and Everetts rooms so far. Just my $.02. Hello last pick lol.

No Streaming Account