To Big Rig the best goalie in LG

Discussion in 'LG Frozen Four' started by DOMS313, May 7, 2014.

1. DOMS313

DOMS313 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Really guy we lose and you start throwing everyone under the bus! I mean come on lose with some class! you then tried to divert the fact that you threw the puck out in a 1 goal game with secs left by bring up Albany losing in the 2nd round and then you pretty much blamed me for that! let me ask you did you make any mistakes or where you to busy picking out everyone elses to notice yours? because some of the goals you gave up, you were out of position! Dont be sour it was a tourney for fun we lost get over it #GG

The worst Dman in LG,
    DOMS313

Last edited: May 7, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  2. Riemersmaa

Riemersmaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,030 / 45 / -26
    I support this

Riemersma11
  3. iTransitions

iTransitions Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 5 / -8
    :( wow. never heard about this but wow.

4. Really Good Dad

Really Good Dad Make Lg great again

Ratings:
    +290 / 14 / -14
    Atta boy doms!! SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST!

No Streaming Account
  5. V RBK Sniper V

V RBK Sniper V Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    I clicked on this thread and was instantly washed away by a tsunami of sop.

No Streaming Account
  6. DEL ZOTTO X82X

DEL ZOTTO X82X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I am absolutely stunned by BIG RIGs comments to say the least.. just WOW... speechless really

No Streaming Account
  7. Pandaleupagus

Pandaleupagus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 25 / -20
    Got em.

Panda_l25l
  8. mfricha

mfricha Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876 / 7 / -30
    Stupid rig

mfricha
  9. Gary Garoo

Gary Garoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,850 / 16 / -45
    more like shit rig, tbh

No Streaming Account
  10. Mt Willard

Mt Willard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 26 / -23
    big rig was your only player in the playoffs in the top 25 canada? i think he earned his shit talking?

In MyLEAGUE
    Mtwillard
  11. oNo_SHuX

oNo_SHuX #Grind

Ratings:
    +256 / 9 / -2
    The only post I'm making then I'm forgetting about this entire experience. The USA won the gold medal because they wanted it more. They showed up pretty much every single game and battled hard, they had the majority of the scoring opportunities in the games I played. No one person is to blame on Canada for the loss, I've said that from the start and yes, I'm frustrated, and yes I vented in chat last night. Was it stupid? No, I don't think it was, this was a tournament, you guys aren't my team mates, this isn't the NHL and after playing as hard as I did only to have people piss it away I was upset. If it was my club team, or my LG team I wouldn't have said anything. You can blame me all you want for throwing the puck out late in the game, the reason behind it, we were being dominated in the defensive zone in the faceoff circle, we were short handed and the majority of their faceoff wins in our zone resulted in high scoring opportunities. I didn't want to give them even more of an opportunity to score by giving them a set play with us only having 4 skaters on the ice. It's the responsibility of every player on the ice to stay focused and expect the puck until the whistle blows. I threw the puck out and I have proof that it wasn't into someones SKATES, it was on the stick and they weren't expecting the pass, and panicked. They skated towards the slot into 3 forecheckers and lost the puck resulting a big goal. In hindsight it's easy to blame me for the play, because it didn't work out the way I planned. If the winger had dumped the puck like was intended the game would have been over, if the winger had skated towards the boards with the puck it was game over. I took a chance, and imo it paid off because the pass made it through clean, if the pass had been intercepted when i threw it out then I'd accept responsibilty for making a bad decision. I can't be held responsible for what the skaters do with the puck once I give it to them. If I was in the same position I'd make the same decision. The whole we win and lose as a team is a load of crap when it's clear a few individuals costed the rest of us who actually gave a shit. It's a little thing called accountability. And ya, DOMS I'm a bad goalie that's why I finished 1st in the round robin as goalie, and 2nd only to smitter in the playoffs, only goalie in the finals with under an 2.00 GAA and a +80 save %.... clearly I was a huge part of WHY we lost this tournament. Keep up the good fight Mr. -3 D man who couldn't get it done without Jeff holding his hand. Giving me shit because I called a few people out lol.... lets not forget you throwing zotto under the bus in chat with everyone trying to divert you coughing up breakaways and falling asleep at the wheel on zotto. Whatever buddy, hypocrite. At least I'm man enough to stand by what I said and how I feel.

The reason we lost this series is because our big time offensive guys didn't show up, a complete and total lack of focus by certain players on defense, bad penalties in the elimination game, and being outshot 12-4 in 4 periods. That's why we lost, and I'm allowed to be upset about it, and I'm allowed to be honest about why I think we lost. My advice is to learn from it, take this tournament, these experiences and try not to make the same mistakes moving into season 18. The whole we win and lose as a team is a load of crap.

No Streaming Account
  12. DOMS313

DOMS313 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    lol jeff holding my hand thats amusing, and i never called out delzotto in chat get your facts straight, it was you yelling! calling people out is a classless move on your part especially in a public manner about a virtual hockey game. winning as a team and losing as a team is not a "load of crap" obviously you never played any sports outside of your little virtual world. Everything that went wrong in the series against the US was the teams fault which includes you and myself! I can tell you i played like shit because i was half in this tourney, i signed up for fun, I work 50hrs a week and have a life outside of virtual hockey it was something to pass the time in between seasons. i was avalible for every game and played every game that i was put in for, sorry i couldnt play hockey all day long on game days. get sour about a tourney that was for fun and hold your self accountable for some things good luck in S18 actually good luck to your team because if you pull the same shit you did here i feel bad for lakeErice in S18

No Streaming Account
  13. Really Good Dad

Really Good Dad Make Lg great again

Ratings:
    +290 / 14 / -14
    The rattle level is overwhelming, way over 9000

No Streaming Account
  14. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Ratings:
    +6,426 / 165 / -172
    Who the fuck let Maxwell win?

15. v Sloshy

v Sloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,299 / 22 / -59
    just throwing this out there, but DOMS had the best hands on team Canada

Sloshy97
  16. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Director of Hockey Ops.

Ratings:
    +2,333 / 376 / -297
    You're welcome. ~*~*.

Playing Fortnite Battle Royale - 22 Alive
    CoachCrass
  17. Mt Willard

Mt Willard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 26 / -23
    technically you're at fault for playing that song in ur stream it brought out the best in all of us :)

In MyLEAGUE
    Mtwillard
  18. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Ratings:
    +6,426 / 165 / -172
    My inspiration is probably the only way a nub like Crass could win anything. Good to know. :)

19. Maxwell LXIX

Maxwell LXIX AHL 4 Lyfe

Ratings:
    +733 / 11 / -12
    Orrrrr it's because I'm the best. Thanks.

MaxwellOnline