To My Stanley Cup Champions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43, May 16, 2018.

1. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    To My Stanley Cup Champions

To start off @Sedinpower it seems most every season you take ownership you create a cup contender, mad respect for ya dude, yes I have put the work in over the last few seasons to make Avs a Competitive team season after season, I am probably stepping down at wrong time considering all the pieces I have left on the table, But the Avs are in good hands now,

Would like to congratulate the penguins on winning the East and being fun to play against,

@eastons17
    You came as expected and you were the full package + some, Easily my Choice for Conn Smythe Trophy, I'm Glad I was able to give you a few things @Chieff God could not including Career Season / Stanley Cup / Conn Smythe and what I thought to be for most part fun aids free Season, Goodluck Next season bro,

@ItsJodach
    At 4.5M blowing the league away with a career season and breaking LGHL points record... What more can I say but insane contribution my dude and now you have 2 cups and an Art Ross in you're trophy case... Cheers enjoy you're summer see you in NHL 19 ? Later bro

@ivegotyour6
    From saying you didn't think you would be a fit here to being such a huge piece on the top line with the "Big 3" you sir were defensive beast and perfect fit for that line, also another career season of many on this team! Good luck in S08 palmer .

@GhostMK
    My Duuuude, man was I glad to get you back after watching you play under illy for 2 seasons .. you were exactly what I knew you would be, Huge ransom I paid but u made the season fun again and instantly paid off over and over in the playoffs and helped contribute to grasping Lord Stanley, wish u the best in S08

@x Chyzz
    Man can you believe i got you for General420!?! What a steaaaal... This trade panned off huge in S08 after you adapted to not having to carry the Avs like you did the Yotes .. there was no looking back ... Hands down should be considered for the Norris, you are just a sic player period, another huge piece to the first line. Hope you enjoyed you re 7M contract ... Your gona be 10+ next Szn ! Good luck bro

@TeeXGrizzley
    From Elite Goalie to Elite D man .. who is this 1.75M Goat ... You clamped all season.. couldn't of asked for more out of ya ! See you on the ice S08.

@l_Giroux_x_28_l
    YOUNG GIROUX ...CUP CHECK .. 33-1-1 / 93 points / +71 ... This guy can't be stopped ... All season told me to chill when I told him to stop being cocky and all season He backed it up constantly coming up clutch.. with out a Doubt has to be one of the best Rookie seasons of all time and should be hands down Calder Winner, Good luck In S08 , keep sweatin kid,

@x_ReAcTiiOnz_71
    You were solid all season bro, u came up big as well all season and from what I hear may be the chosen one for Norris... Easily could of handed the Norris to 3 of our D men this season .. u also came solid as advertised glad I could give u a cup, see you in NHL 19 bro , take it easy

@GrannySmith_64
    GrannyGoat me and u took Ls like a champ this season all those first lines vs 3rd lines were tough, but we kept plugging away.. in the end the grind was worth it .. Stanley Cup Champs baby... You also ended up being premoted in the playoffs and didn't look back .. helped us lock down that cup, hope to play with u again next season, good luck on S08

@WHL_Hockey
    Plucked you from chl purely off your take away give away stats for 500k and you backed it up, solid season bro but may want to change you re name to 6M_Hockey for S08 .. Cheeeers buddy

@Cage / @Faytal_Flow
    CAGEGOD from S06 Back up behind @unknown to The Duuuude ... You are and were a beast for 2 seasons ... Now it's #SelkeCageSzn.. good luck next season man... Faytal... You made me have my doubts at times by you're lack of caring to play at all then all sudden you clicked Beast mode and got the the all time Playoff Shutout record .... TWICE... Cuz league decided to make you work for it ! Ethier or you as well are solid Goalie and wish you nothing but the best if you play S08.

@fred_spence / @alcapone
    Fred you are a solid all around and were a nice addition when our starting lw got banned along with our starting Centre we had alcapone and you to had nice chemistry .. thank you for a great season and I hope you enjoy your S07 Stanley Cup.

@Boog x 91
    You were a late season addition but you came out and were a solid depth player and at 500k you are also on a great contract and I'm sure you will have you're own career year next season on the Avs, good luck in S08

@Nav x 29
    You were a huge help managing the team this season, Goodluck Running the Show S08

One last thing @Chief ..... I actually haven't minded you this season but thanks for stepping down so I could use some of you're core pieces and actually use them to win a cup rather then choke ! CUP CHECK.... Love you and you should take ownership , league needs owners like you,

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. vOutragEz

vOutragEz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 19 / -31
    sad

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    xunknown_31
  3. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    very sad

• Like Like x 2
    nickyP1999
  4. nazzy2face

nazzy2face Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 5 / -16
    Good shit counter.. don't know you but the work you put in was unnoticeable..congrats!

No Streaming Account
  5. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    "I'm glad I could give you what Chief couldn't" lmfao fuck off.

Your bitch ass is lucky I didn't return, you wouldn't even have Eastons. Nor would you have half the trapes you pulled off this season. Don't ever disrespect a GOD again, stupid idiot. : )

Can I get a Chief v Counter playoff check?

• Like Like x 1
    zChieef
  6. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    EDIT: I didn't read the last part. Shame on you for not putting me at the beginning.

But hell yea you wouldn't have shit with me still as an owner. We had a good rivalry and it's bittersweet to see you finally accomplish what I couldn't : ( Congrats dude, even if you're an annoying cuck lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zChieef