Top 3 LGBA Newcomers This Season Pre-Bidding

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Oct 11, 2021.

?

Does a newcomer finish top 3 in MVP voting this season?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Every year new people join and are welcomed into the LGBA community. This year, yet again, this held true. More and more newcomers have shown up to play combines and show their worth and I’m here to give you the top 3 here today.

1. llShabazzll (PG/2BH) - Shabazz is a member of the Risk Takers. A very solid ProAm team, and he helps make them what they are. He’s an elite PG/2BH who simply gets the job done. Not only is he #1 on this list, but if you told me to make a top list at his position, I’d put him up there too.
    2. l Truss l (Lock) - Truss may be new to LGBA but he’s not new to 2k. He has shown that 2k22 is his year and he has been balling. He plays the lockdown position, and gets you everything you need. He gets steals, knows when to switch, and loves running the fast break. He’s also an elite shooter who I expect to be top 3 in 3 point % this season. This man is valid.
    3. Dr. ZDJ (PG) - ZDJ showed out in combines, dropping two 40 bombs at the PG spot. He’s extremely quick running around screens and knows when he’s open. He’s also solid at making reads. While his defense may be below average due to his guard being small, he can get back whatever he gives up on that end.
    HM: Sincerely Trento (Lock) - I put Trento as an honorable mention here. He’s a lock showed he can be solid in combines. He did have his moments where he got beat but, he can be a solid second line guy.

Billy Buckets (Swinger ) - I already talked about Billy in my top 5 swingers for this season. I don’t know if this write up is coming before or after that one, so just find that one when it releases and see what I have to say about him.

Bailouts (Lock) - Bailouts came into the combines and, like Truss, locked up opposing PG’s. This season he’s almost guaranteed to have multiple 5, 6, 7+ steal games. While doesn’t stand out necessarily on the offensive end, he gives you what you’d want from a lock. He will be a solid contributor to his team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account