Top 5 At Each Position

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Nov 16, 2016.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    THE REAL COPY!!

After @JClaus33 posted top 5 players at each position thread in the NHL I thought to myself why not make a AHL top 5 players thread, As it would be a very interesting topic to talk about.

Now with that being said, this is my opinion through Club games and LG at who the top 5 players at each position are. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm bound to miss a couple people who are good enough to be here, and also keep in mind that this is my first season of LG so the people who were sick Season 1 and 2 aren't really relevant to my list, this is more based on players in the AHL this season only.

My Top 5:

LW:

1) @jdheagle-
    I don't think I have played with JD yet, but I have played against him a lot. Similarly to the other LW's on my list JD can be a player that will make you frustrated going up against him as he displays greatness. He is very good offensively at creating plays and his back check game is strong. JD isn't a nobody in the NHL community, He plays for top clubs and pro series teams. (Jam Jam) He is one of the best LW in the game, In my opinion he will go top 3 in the NHL draft next season.

2) @j_marz25
    I have played with and against JMarz a lot of times now, Very good player to have on your team and a annoying player to go up against considering how talented he is offensively and defensively. Reason why he's top for points in the AHL right now. Great guy!

3) @DomSquad100
    Dom is another player that I haven't played with to much so I cant say much about him but I have played against him a lot in club, Another talented elite status player.

4) @Crippin_Allday
    If anybody knows Crip its me, I have played club with Crip since NHL 12. Crip is another elite status player that can generate offense for a team. He is a quite guy and doesn't talk much when in party's just like my self. Overall he is a phenomenal player that will get recognized in the league quickly as talent to watch out for.

5) @jmm420
    Jmm420 is the GM of Syracuse Crunch, I heard he is a great GM and knows what he's doing when it comes to managing a team. Great guy to talk to, He knows how to put up points as well considering he's top for points just like these other LW on this list.

Other Great Players
    @riverdalestomp @ImaDoer3 @PolynomC @NjDevil08 @ggjoey427 @ACE_SNIPER911 @J-NaStY__

C:

1) @Pure88
    I don't know to much about this guy, I haven't played with or against him before but I have watched him play LG games and I can see another talented center. Hopefully I can play against him before the AHL season ends, I think it would be a good game to watch.

2) @II-Amazing-II
    One of the only Centers in the AHL that I would give up my Center position for when playing with. Amazing and I play different styles, but he is capable of controlling a game by himself just like many other top C's in the game including myself. He is strong with his stick, excellent on the board , and is dangerous in front of the net. Reason why this guy is on my list and will go top 10 in the NHL draft next season for sure!

3) @Rickchel98
    Rickchel is a very good player that can take over a game by himself, Great offensive skills as he's a sick dangler and will walk you and make you defenders look stupid. He is good defensively as his back check is strong which will result in teams getting frustrated. He can be a hot show or be annoying for some teams he plays for cause of the fact how much trash talking he does. Rick is the type of person that hates to loose and will make every excuse to why he lose instead of just manning up and taking his L's. You have to give credit where its due, He is a great player.

4) @HJHF14 @KingJersh
    I haven't played with or against these guys yet so I don't really know much about them. I have watched both of these Hershey Bears players play LG games though and I did like what iv seen so far with these guys. Very good Centers, Reason why there on the list.

5) @J_Tryhard_412
    Tryhard is a good defensive C who moves the puck quickly, Good at face-offs and will shut you down going up against him as he displays greatness. He doesn't get talked about a lot considering he's the new guy in the league but I promise you his name will be out there by the end of the season.

Other Great Players @FML_04 @GALCHENYUK27-_- @Its_Jimbo_Slice @TrapHouseLegend-

RW:

1) @Gour_x_71
    I don't put Gour on this list because he's my teammate and plays on my line, I put him on this list because of the greatness he displays every game and shows you why he's a top RW in the AHL. we play exceptionally well together, and his fore-checking, and strong board play every game shows his greatness as a player. People think I just carry Gour in LG games but now are starting to realize just how sick he is on his own, He is well known in the NHL community as well.

2) @MafiaMan15
    MafiaMan isn't no stranger to anybody, He is a well known LG member. Great player to play with as he shows you his offensively ability every game and usually finds a way to make a great play happen every time he's in the offensive zone.

3) @Sfic16
    I have known Sfic for a couple of years now, Sfic for me is one of the most funniest guys to play with. He is dangerous with the puck, and will put the puck in the net almost anywhere on the ice. His strong affective board play can be dangerous to go up against. Sfic isn't nobody new in these leagues, He is a well known league player as well as a excellent GM that knows how to put pieces together to run a good team.

4) @I_M_V_P_29_I
    I haven't played with or against this guy yet but by judging his stats and listening to what people have told me, This guy is another great elite status player.

5) @xDefenestrate-
    Once again another great player that can put up points for his team and steal games.

Other great players @WateryDolphin77 @NHLbabygirl @vCodester @ThaKillaJay

LD:

1) @Scarcella89-_-
    Scar is really good defensively and is just a beast all over the ice , He is hard to get by and will shut you down. He is well known in the NHL community making him go top 20 in the NHL Draft next season.

2) @ryanwashere78
    Ryan isn't on my list because he's my teammate , He's on the list because he is a well known League member that people already know what he's capable of doing defensively. He keeps his game simply and doesn't try to do to much offensively that can hurt a team just like some of these other defensive man in the league and that's why I respect Ryan's game.

3) @Bubba17-
    Once again Bubba isn't on my list because he's my teammate , He's on the list because he is a well known League member just like Ryan. He has offensive abilities as a defensive man, Bubba can move the puck up to the forwards quickly and has a wicked shot at the point, as well as wicked hands, He will steal the puck from you like taking candy from a baby.

4) @KaneL88I
    I have played with Kane a lot of times now in club, He is very good with his stick and will steal the puck off you that easy just like taking candy from a baby. Another defenseman that doesn't try to do to much and keeps his game simply, Well known player in the community and will go 1st round in the draft next season for sure!

5) @II-Entryy-II
    I don't know to much about this guy considering I haven't played with or against him yet. Although judging him by his stats and what I have heard he looks like a solid defenseman that can pass the puck up quickly to his forwards and shut down top players.

Other Great Players @dparans @BottleMan @OG_KJ @phillygonaspanku @jmligt

RD:

1) @SkillzPayBills3
    Skillz is the best d man in the AHL and one of the best in the game. The only one of few guys that I hate matching up against in Club. Skillz is very strong defensively with his stick and will steal the puck from you like taking candy from a baby. He is much loved in the NHL community and that's why he's probably going top 3 in the NHL draft next season.

2) @Angry_Dangler17
    Angry moves the puck quickly, gets pucks through on net for deflections, and although he plays a different play style from Skillz, they're both extremely effective at what they do. I always enjoy playing with him, and always find myself frustrated playing against him cause of how he can control a game and shut you down.

3) @Swifty
    I haven't played with him yet but I have watched him play LG games, Swifity makes sick breakout passes almost every time, and is another defensive man that's sick with his hands. It's only a matter of time in my opinion before he gets recognized league wide as a sick d man. He has been on a team that's been very good this season so far in LG, Keep up the good work and he will lead the league in points as a defense man.

4) @QuicKnesS-02
    Quickness has the similar play style as Swifty considering they are on the same team and take notes on each other on how to improve their game, Great overall player.

5) @Shmucked
    Shmucked is well known in the NHL community, People know what he's capable of doing to forwards that step foot in his way. He's just like any other top defense man in this league with a little twist of his own play style.

Other Great Players @I-Gumby @Bizness101 @Slimeman_

G:

1) @miviens
    Everyone knows Miviens is a good goalie, He is well known in the NHL community just like these other players on my list. Miviens reminds me of Patrick Roy, He can be a hot head to some teams and likes to trash talk but that cant take away his talent between the pipes.

2) @bNYCe83
    GM of the Wolves, He is a good guy and knows how to manage his team while still being a sick Goalie and making unreal saves for his team.

3) @magann3
    This guy doesn't say much, tends to fly under the radar most of the time. I could tell you how much of a good Goalie this guy is but I would be typing for days.

4) @Omgprice31
    A lot of people hate this guy because he tends to middle sit as a Goalie but he's really good at it. Another goalie that isn't a nobody in the community.

5) @DoubleZERO33
    This last pick was not easy, I left out a couple of good goalies. He has been on a hot streak the last 2 weeks as stats show he's a top goalie in the AHL. The type of Goalie that will stand on his head every game to give his team a chance to win.

Other Great Goalies @quick_scope_14 @Ucantcme_kamakaz @TheRealGrimlax @matruck420 @DrOz2385

So that concludes my top 5 list, I tried to give detail on why I thought each person belonged where I put them, and I'm sure I missed some people that should be there. If I left you out, I'm sorry and it was nothing personal. This was just my honest opinion, and hopefully it gets some discussion going. Feel free to put your own lists together to compare to mine, if you think mine was wrong.

Hope everyone enjoyed this, now discuss!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Like x 11
    • Dislike x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. lxWaRpAtHxl

lxWaRpAtHxl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 11 / -13
    Warpath?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Why not? Format is copied but player description is not.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Aw made me blush. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    jtresatti
  5. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Like I said in the thread, I might miss a couple good players.. You definitely one of them!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. ryanwashere78

ryanwashere78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -3
    Nice to see my not so fancy play get recognized.

Great write up King!

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  7. Judge-99x

Judge-99x Defense first!

Ratings:
    +69 / 15 / -21
    Great job king my list is quite similar

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Crippin_Allday

Crippin_Allday ... "CRIP IS THE GO TO GUY"...

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -5
    U already , Thx king i appreciate the shoutout, ur one of mine favorite's by the way if u didn't know, u are a elite player. Don't let no one tell u different.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    "Let's just look up each position, press points and take the best players from points and call it the top 5

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    ithorpei
  10. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    Says mr last place

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    This list is aids. You should take it down before it spreads.

• Like x 2
    • Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. steelersfan26

steelersfan26 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    steelersfan26#0
    Ratings:
    +102 / 12 / -21
    <---------

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    steelersfan26_
  13. I-FLUDE-I

I-FLUDE-I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Geez I don't even get an other RW good players mention.. lol:p

No Streaming Account
  14. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    Says the kid getting carried by codester.

• Like Like x 1
    ithorpei
  15. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    I know your a good player!!

No Streaming Account
  16. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    That's not what I did but okay..

No Streaming Account
  17. SMASH7VILLE4

SMASH7VILLE4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ChrisM#4792
    Ratings:
    +555 / 8 / -31
    For what its worth @steelersfan26 , youre definitely on my top 5 goalie list. Awesome goaltender, has been that way for 2 NHL's now.

AyeMystic_
  18. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    West side hockey should be only goalie list

ithorpei
  19. Bmully63

Bmully63 Well-Known Member

Ratings: