Top 5 Centers From Venom

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xVenom OF, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Vxnom ll

Vxnom ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -5
    Finaa rate these bum ass centers.

#1- @SavagePatchh Dudes been playing out of his mind with a outstanding 6-3 record, 12.0 Pts, 13.8 Rebounds, 6.8 Ast, 2.6 STLs and finally but not least 2.1 blocks per game thats just crazy talk to me. Glad hes on my team

#2- @Snype The only reason I didnt put snype #1 is because of the loss from the Pistons, But onto the next one dude is a speedboosting center def toxic but lets talk about stats. 7-2 Record, 18.4 Pts, 11.2 Rebounds, 3.3 Ast, 1.8 STLs, 1.3 Blocks per game again like I said These two are the best centers in the league to me.

#3- @im just a squid I think this is a sleeper that noone is talking about, dude is averaging 14.4 Pts, 14.4 Rebounds, 1.4 Ast, 1.9 STLs, 1.4 Blocks. With a 7-2 record I havent watched many pistons games but if someone is averaging that many points and has a good record Id def keep a eye out for him.

#4- @Viz the Kid Lowkey dude is a god for the Cavs, Or as people could call the beam to keep the ship running. 7-2 Record, 14.7 Pts, 15.4 Rebounds, 2.8 Asts, 1.6 Stls, 1.0 Blocks, By looking at his stats you can just tell how good he is.

#5- @NfldTim Tim has been playing amazing recently and doesnt look to slow down. 5-4 record, 15.6 Pts, 11.4 Rebounds, 2.0 Ast, 2.4 Stls, 1.8 Blocks The only reason I have him this far down on this list is because of his record but if the lakers figure it out I feel like tim could carry them to a 2nd round NFLD!

Honorable Mentions: SubxForce, IGoBrvzy, Aptai, SpotJr25, Monsta, Rest of you suck.

This is my first time doing this hope you guys enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    VenomOnFire
  2. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    Tims gamewinner was nice

No Streaming Account
  3. Vxnom ll

Vxnom ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -5
    That also^

VenomOnFire
  4. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    This is arguably very close to what I would've done myself as far as rankings brother. Props :flames:

No Streaming Account
  5. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    Snype number 1, Sub needs some respeck on his name

No Streaming Account