Top 5 Management Players

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Dec 14, 2016.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Another Great Top 5 List,

Congratulations to all the GM's and AGM's for building such great teams and doing an excellent job this season, Those who may not have built such great teams or done so well management wise this season good effort I guess and maybe next season will be better for you if you take management role again. A lot of good management players and a lot of bad management players in leagues that in my opinion if they weren't part of management they wouldn't have a roster spot.

Now with that being said, this is my opinion through playing with and against these management players and watching them play their LG games at who the top 5 management players are this season. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm bound to miss a couple of people who are good enough to make this list.

Top 5 Management Players:

1) @jmm420 - Syracuse Crunch (GM)
    In my opinion, this guy is the best GM player and his stats and progress all season has proven it. He is definitely MVP nominee worthy as his W/L record is 21-5-1 with 52 goals (3rd) 90 points (5th) in the league. Not only can this guy build a well-talented team but he displays greatness himself every game and unlike a lot of GM's in the league he isn't the weakest link on his team and doesn't need his other forwards to carry him to a win as he is capable of controlling a game by himself. This guy definitely knows how to put the puck in the net and can put up points against other good players.

2) @Sfic16 - Iowa Wild (GM)
    Many might think I put my GM on this list because well he's my GM, That is definitely not the case as I tend to speak from what I truly believe and I definitely believe that Sfic deserves to be on this list of top management players based off of skill level. I have played with Sfic since NHL 14 and let me tell you what an elite status player he is. Sfic plays a different play style than most players, he is a phenomenal player that has the ability to puck the puck in the net from mostly anywhere on the ice and uses his big body to demolish players to get that easy steal to generate offense. A couple of things he needs to work on regarding his play style but besides that he is another elite status player that actually is a good management player that even if he wasn't part of management he still would get a roster spot on a team.

3) @bNYCe83 - Chicago Wolves (GM)
    Many would be surprised by me putting a goalie on the top 5 list but if you played with or against this guy you would understand why. This guy is unreal between the pipes as he makes unbelievable saves all game to give his team a chance on getting the win. In my opinion, he is one of the best goalies in the AHL and has proven that all season long and is a big part on why Chicago Wolves are currently sitting in a playoffs spot. I think if this guy didn't take the GM spot he would have possibly been gone to another team if they got something back in return.

4) @Thumbssss - Springfield Thunderbirds (GM)
    Many might not know who this guy is but I certainly know who he is. Excellent playmaking ability forward that can set up his teammates and put the puck in the net when needed. This guy plays kinda a similar play style that I do which makes him stand out from others giving him that elite status player description. Great job he's done management wise and is another player that definitely would get a roster spot even if he wasn't part of management.

5) @HJHF14 - Hershey Bears (AGM)
    Another phenomenal player that deserves recognition, In my opinion, one of the best players on the Hershey Bears roster if you ask me. The guy is amazing with his stick, uses his big body effectively, very good at faceoffs considering he is a center and can cycle the puck around very well. This #5 pick was very hard but I believe this guy deserves it as he is another elite status player that deserves the spotlight to be shined on him.

Honorable Mentions: @Angry_Dangler17 @WateryDolphin77 @OG_KJ @KittyKing69 @Craven-A-27 @Live_by_SIN @Jg3542jg @you_mecca_me_sik @BigFreeze064

So that concludes my top 5 management players list, I tried to give detail on why I thought each person belonged where I put them, and I'm sure I missed some management players that should be there. If I left you out, I'm sorry and it was nothing personal. This was just my honest opinion and hopefully, it gets some discussion going. Feel free to put your own lists together to compare to mine if you disagree with my list.

Hope everyone enjoyed this, now discuss!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. D_R_D_A_N_K_S

D_R_D_A_N_K_S Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 9 / -4
    HJ is a beast

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    D_R_D_A_N_K_S
  3. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    #BasedHJHF #BearPride

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. HJHF14

HJHF14 Hello There!

Ratings:
    +172 / 4 / -6
    Much appreciated KB

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Yes lets celebrate a GM who hasnt played a playoff team in his last 5 LOL. Probably hasnt played a winning LINE all season. Good player, but scrub hunter if i've ever seen one. @Thumbssss. And lets not mention the GM who brought his team back from an 0-9 first week to be THE BEST team since week 4? While his stats may not be the best and i get that is a part of the list, this seems to be top 3 GM's with most points, the best GM goalie, and highest PPG GM.

jtresatti
  6. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    I agree with the choices other than Thumbs though bc scrub hunter lol

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    jtresatti
  7. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Well then in a way I suppose he is saying Get Gud Noob!!! ROFL ReKt!!!! Or something to that effect

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. xDeedss

xDeedss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +589 / 63 / -142
    Everyone has their own opinion

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    First off I didn't put the GM on the Checkers simply because I honestly dont remember ever playing with or against
    This is based on my opinion on a number of different factors being involved here starting off with skill level, I'm not going to put a GM who has done well management wise but is not really a good player on the ice... I'm not saying any of the Checkers management players are bad players on the ice, Honestly, I haven't really played with or against them to have an opinion. I didn't pick these management players cause they have the most points... Thumbss is a well-known league member, Everyone know's who he is and is aware of his greatness that he displays every game making other people probably put him where I put him on my list, Scrub hunting doesn't play a factor.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Very true. But him being a scrub hunter is not opinion. There is proof lol, making it fact

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    jtresatti
  11. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    So level of competition doesnt play a factor in this list? Lol okay KB.

• Like Like x 1
    jtresatti
  12. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    • Like Like x 2
    Nybarisny
  13. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    You can't base everything off of leagues, you also can't base someone off of scrub hunting as well... You or nobody else that isn't on the Thunderbirds doesn't know what's going on in the locker room so by someone saying he scrub hunts and can't play against good teams isn't a fact. People say I scrub hunt and I can't play against good teams, Does that mean I shouldn't go top 5 in the draft or play on a Pro Series team? Everyone has their own opinion, You can agree or disagree.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Rockgosu4

Rockgosu4 LaVedette

Ratings:
    +230 / 11 / -33
    rockgosu
  15. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    This is me disagreeing. Hes a GM. He can schedule himself whenever he wants. If he wanted to play good teams he would. Scrub hunter plain and simple.

jtresatti
  16. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    jtresatti
  17. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I'm almost 100% you have no idea how mgmt works here. As mgmt you attempt to yes, play the best games. But that's not always the case. You cater to your players and get them the 3 games they need. If you don't you can get a suspension. So if all his players can only play Sunday-tuesday and then he has to play Wednesday and thursday then that's what happens(example). I personally had to play Sunday Monday for like 6 weeks as mgmt last year because that was the availability of my team. You can't just fuck your roster over because you want to play biggies.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Nybarisny
  18. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Lol i know how management works as i was managment in CHL. I also know that considering HALF the league makes the playoffs, you should end up playing maybe ONE playoff team all year. But i guess thats just a result of his team not being available for anything but playoff teams. You guys are defending him but there is nothing to defend. He has played nothing but shit teams or shit lines, sometimes a combo of both.

jtresatti
  19. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Some teams have 3 set lines and just don't mix up players every game like most teams do. What if his other line mates schedule is not the greatest every week and they can't play certain days where the team is facing a good team? Once again you or nobody else that's not on the team knows what's going on in the locker room, You don't know if he really scrub hunts or he is available every game of the week but his other forwards aren't which results in him not facing the top teams in the AHL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Baris just said this and its been debunked so whats the next excuse youre gonna cook up for him.

jtresatti