Top Prospects of the CHL

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by MysticMac_IRE, Jul 24, 2016.

1. SMASH7VILLE4

SMASH7VILLE4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ChrisM#4792
    Ratings:
    +555 / 8 / -31
    Here is my portion to @nyBARISny thread for your viewing pleasure.

Top Prospects of the CHL

Top Centers –

1. @Xipassuscore – Clearly the number 1 center in the CHL who is primed to go up next season. If it wasn’t for this amazing player on and off the ice, Erie wouldn’t have even been in the conversation down the stretch. He was a late callup to the AHL for the playoffs and was solid for them going 4-1 with 6 points, goals and 3 assists. In the CHL, he was tied on the top with 81 points with 37 goals and 44 Assists, he has also won 52.6% of his faceoffs. It would be a travesty if teams do not turn their attention to this amazing player if they are in need for a Center.

2. @Bigbwoyqc Our frenchy friend comes in at number 2. One thing that makes this player so special is he is a very versatile player who can effectively play all of the Forward positions. If I were management, I would be confident putting BigB at Left Wing and Center and if I need an emergency at RW, I would put him there too without worrying. Hes a clean player with a good attitude who stays out of the chatbox negatively. He racked 79 points on 34 goals and 45 assists this season for the Ottawa 67s and also won 48.2% of his faceoffs and it would be a huge hole for gatino to fill if the AHL catches up with how well this player is.

3. @Tehh__Pwnerer If it wasn’t for Pwnerer and his line, the London Knights wouldn’t be in the Finals right now. Pwnerer can solidify a teams first or second line next season and Teams should look his way when they are trying to find a center. Easily the best center in the CHL playoffs this season racking up 19 points, he is also a class act who doesn’t put his success on blast for everyone to get annoyed. He only played 14 games in the regular season for 49 points, 27 goals and 22 assists but the impact he has made on the London Knights is no doubt an impact he can make on his future team. I encourage management teams to look his way when it is time.

4. @WhosDuke Another Ottawa 67s player, WhosDuke has been steady for the Ottawa 67s all season long and even when the 67s had a question mark surrounding their team when the trade deadline smoke cleared, there was never a question mark at center with this player. Winning 73% of his game going 17-6, he was a sure hand for gatino when he was in need of a victory. He had 72 points this season with 72 points, 42 Goals and 30 assists.

5. @PoopinSince95In my opinion, It was an absolute travesty that this player was not selected to our all star game. He emerged as one of the best centers in our league in such a short time. In 12 games for the Rangers, he locked up 57 points, can you imagine how much production he would’ve had if he had a full schedule. Another humble guy who keeps his nose clean in the shoutbox. I do not think he will miss another ASG next season and the management teams across the leagues need to take 2,3,4,5,6,7.8.9,10 looks at this guy to find an answer at Center or even solidify their position at Center

Honorable Mention - @KittyKing69Such a solid player at center, he gets the job done on and off the ice, hes a great player to have around your squad and he should definitely get some looks when it comes time.

Top Left Wings –

1. @Taiter316He undersells his self when you talk about his play but I guess you can count that up to him being humble. I suspect Taiter is looking to come up to the AHL next season and certainly his play will back him up on that. Taiter has led his team to the finals which shows his leadership he could have even as a leader of a line for next season even if he doesn’t want to be GM of an AHL team. Locking up 71 points this season and was steady throughout the season heading the 1st line for his squad. He got 38 goals and 33 assists. Hes someone that every team needs to take a second look at when choosing their squads.

2. @I KeV l – Signed up as a goalie and floating under the radar all season at Left Wing is the ever talented Kev. This is another great guy who is very humble with a great reputation. Kev was someone the Rangers always looked towards when they needed a win and in my opinion he played a huge part in the Rangers getting the 8th spot for the final seed in the playoffs. Locking up 73 points, 42 goals and 31 assists, this is a guy who needs to go up to the AHL and put his talents on display and every management team needs to look at Kev if they need someone to solidify that Left Wing position.

3. @FreddysGaming7 Helping out Taiter316 in providing some depth to a team who was deprived of it all season long comes in Freddysgaming7 who really gave an option to Taiter to have 2 first lines that can trot out on the ice and get wins. Freddysgaming is that guy who really gave an answer at Left Wing. Hes an underrated guy at Left Wing and he should not fly under the radar any longer. Hes only played 12 games over here on the ps4 but he didn’t disappoint and quickly rose to the occasion and lamented his spot on the second line. In the playoffs this season, he has 14 points in 4 games that were all victories. Management next season must invite him to their camp and get a look at this player.

4. @eye2797He cleared training camp really late in the season for the Battalion but he emerged atleast on my list as a top Left Wing in our league. POZ even trusted him to play the games that mattered in the playoffs because he was arguably the teams MVP during the playoffs. If given the proper opportunity, this guy would be a great player for any team that needs a LW to solidify their lineup and give them options. He went 5-0 in the playoffs this season and got 18 points on 11 goals and 7 assists. I really enjoyed watching this player play and wish he would get more opportunities in the future.

5. @Digler069 Overshadowed purely because of the season long problems at goalie in Oshawa was digler069. He came in and always did his thing at Left Wing for Rambo and gave Oshawa and option all season long to produce on the offensive side of the zone. Oshawa Generals, all season long knew how to score goals and the person that led the way on the that rhetoric was digler069. Teams around the league should look at this player when it comes to time.

Top Right Wings –

1. @Prince-Of-Zues – Pegged as my player of the year for the CHL is prince, I hope he doesn’t choose to stay in the CHL to own a team so he can rightfully take his place in the higher leagues. Zues was one of those Right Wings that teams feared. Teams knew they had to blanket him to even have a shot at winning the game. I hear a lot around the league that Zues is extremely hard to contain and rightfully so because he racked up 77 points in the regular season with 51 goals and 26 assists. Teams must talk this guy into going up and you must get him because he will put on a show for your team. This guy is a must get for next season.

2. @xxHazzy-EyesxxAnother huge reason to the Rangers successes and standing side by side with Kev on why they made that last spot in the playoffs lies Hazzy. Tied at the top for points with 81, he has been a great player from the start to finish pointing to his constant consistency. I urge teams to take a look at him for next season because he can easily be your top line right wing.

3. @Applauded_killer People on the Kingston Frontenacs speak very highly of this player and rightfully so because he has put together quite an impressive season and I seriously look at this player to continue to do that for next season is Applauded. Racking in 71 points, with 43 goals and 28 assists, he can be a sure hand to produce for the teams next season.

4. @l2l-Way-Hockey – Because this player is so versatile, I am really not sure where to put him so I am going to put him under right wing because that’s where I have seen him most of the season. This guy has flown under the radar most of the season but I feel like he is really gaining steam on getting his name out there for teams to go too. This is another guy who is amazing at center, if you are stacked at center but you need another forward, too easy.. because he can play Right Wing too, and he will move over without an ego or attitude. A class act, and an even better player should fit right in next season with a squad.

5. @Lummyb Stuck on TC, he has truly flown under the radar all season but if you have played with him you would understand why he is on this list. In his only chance of the season he got 5 goals and 1 assists, and I know he has impressed me when I have seen him play. Teams should give this guy a better look next go around and not let this kind of talent lay on a Training Camp.

Top Left Defenseman –

1. @TyleeAbsolutely my favorite Left Defenseman in the CHL stands Tylee, also a very classy fellow and could represent the team in a good way on and off the ice. Easily the best defenseman on the North Bay Battalion with 6 goals and 34 assists who also plays lock down defense. Being the GM of North Bay, Zues looked at him many times this season in many different scenarios. If he doesn’t take management next season in the CHL, look for him to make an impact in the upper leagues next season.

2. @KMcDonald_24My second favorite LD is KMC, hes a great player who can shut down any opposite player who gets the unlucky draw to come up his side of the ice. The only knock on this player is, I know a lot of GMs in the upper leagues run their ship a certain way and sometimes KMc isn’t always the best player in the shoutbox and rubs a lot of people the wrong way. If that is not an issue for management teams, he will easily be someone to look at to shore up a defensive core because he is truly a great player.

3. @MoofangThe second best defenseman on the North Bay Battalion squad is moofang, he plays really solid defense and can even join in on the offensive side of the ice to produce there as well. Locking up a +19 in the +/- department, this is another player in the bunch that teams should look for to shore up their defensive core.

4. @zeffsterCurrently making an impact in the AHL is zeffster who played all season for the London Knights. Plays really well at Defenseman, however I have heard some rumblings that he may drop down and play goalie next season but he is a really solid Left Defenseman. He doesn’t really show up on the stat sheet so this is just observation from actually playing with this player and he should be on some management teams radar to check out before bidding/drafting begins.

5. @Dion Deion – I would be curious why the Ice Hogs sent him down to the CHL mid playoff push, Im wondering if there is a problem with player, rather it is Availability or something along those lines because he is an absolute solid LD and deserves to be in the AHL. Locking up 15 assists and a +21 in the regular season, and also plays very solid defense and shuts down a lot of solid players across the league. This is another defenseman that teams should look at when making decisions to solidify their defensive front but first get with the Ice Hogs management team and figure out what happened.

Top Right Defenseman

1. @nick_k12If nick played for a better squad, his name would be under the spotlights because he is one of the best right defenseman in our league and gets high regard in some of the NHL ranks. Nick cannot continue to fly under the radar any longer. With a +/- of +25, he shuts people down and regardless of the team he plays for, he can take care of his business.

2. @Craven-A-27People around the league said his struggle in London was the line that he played with, and boy has Craven proved that correct with his play since getting traded. Going undefeated in a Sting jersey and quickly emerging as one of our best Right Defenseman, Craven should definitely get a look in an upper league because he deserves it.

3. @Biz – Another solid right defenseman who plays for the Oshawa Generals. He probably would have a +10000 if the goalies weren’t playing so terrible for the Oshawa Generals. Biz plays lockdown defense which is made evident by his +21 and should be looked at by teams for next season because Right Defenseman seem to come at a high priority.

4. @lxWaRpAtHxlI absolutely love playing with Warpath, he has an offensive mindset but can play shutdown defense. He is easily one of the best right defenseman in the CHL who should get looks going forward because I think he can make the most of his opportunities if given the right opportunity. I urge managers to shore their right defenseman spot up with Warpath.

5. @shrum30 Another solid right defenseman playing for the London Knights, Shrum30 can definitely be a go to Right Defenseman for a future. Having a +23 in the regular season, shrum should get looks going forward because he deserves it. London has had uncertainty surrounding their defensive core in my opinion throughout the season but Shrum30 seems to always been steady for the London Knights.

Top Goalies

1. Sickinthehead17 – In my head, sickinthehead is the best goaltender in our league and in my opinion he should not be in the CHL. He could easily be in the AHL or the NHL. We have some pure scorers in this league and for him to hold steady at 87.1 save % throughout the regular season is unheard of. Teams must not drop the ball on sickinthehead17 again moving forward and get him in the proper league.

2. @DaBears182 Unfortunately playing for a team whose owner was also a goalie, DaBears sat patiently and really really shined in the playoffs with a 89 save% and really played a huge part in knocking the London Knights out of the playoffs. Anyone can attest to the amazing play from this DaBears and it is extremely hard to find pucks to go past him. He should be getting a right amount of looks after he gained some notoriety in the playoffs.

3. @Bbrawler84 Getting called up to the AHL mid season and back down to the AHL, he did not make the AHL list but I think it would be a travesty to leave him off a list. Brawler is a magnificent goalie who has really kept the Knights in the playoffs since the other goalie has really dropped the ball. Having an 84.3 save % throughout the season and also being a sure hand in the playoffs, he should gain some respect throughout the LG community and he needs to be invited to many camps if you need an answer at goalie.

Player Power Rankings -

1. :team448: @Prince-Of-Zues
    2. :team383: @XipassuscoreX
    3. :team454: @l KeV I
    4. :team454: @xxHazzy-Eyesxx
    5. :team448: @Tylee
    6. :team451: @Sickinthehead17
    7. :team446: @Bigbwoyqc
    8. :team370: @Taiter316
    9. :team444: @KMcDonald_24
    10.:team446: @WhosDuke
    11. :team444: @Applauded_killer
    12.[​IMG] @I2I-Way-Hockey
    13. :team454: @PoopinSince95
    14. :team383: @nick_k12
    15. :team451: @Dion Dieon
    16. :team370: @Tehh__Pwnerer
    17. :team451: @Craven-A-27
    18. :team444: @lxWaRpAtHxl
    19. :team370: @FreddysGaming7
    20. :team370: @Bbrawler84
    21. :team401: @Digler069
    22. :team444: @DaBears182
    23. :team448: @eye2797
    24. :team370: @zeffster
    25.[​IMG] @Lummyb
    26. :team401: @Crazybizow
    27. :team448: @Moofang
    28. :team370: @shrum30

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AyeMystic_
  2. MisterBionic

MisterBionic MisterBionic

Ratings:
    +125 / 1 / -4
    Craven will make any AHL team happy. He's definitely better than myself. Thanks for your work in Syracuse when you got the call Craven, and good luck next season.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    mr3ionic
  3. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    Can't say enough good things about Craven, either. Good player, better teammate.

• Like Like x 1
    jdforthy
  4. Studs-7

Studs-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    кяанишщтюсрплчшкывещ#8820
    Ratings:
    +163 / 15 / -20
    Good read

No Streaming Account
  5. Jlm1410

Jlm1410 S11 Jack Adams winner

Discord:
    jlm1410#0787
    Ratings:
    +510 / 17 / -46
    Look at all of the wolves prospects

jlm1410gaming
  6. Bradley3322

Bradley3322 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    Zeffster stick with LD dude

No Streaming Account
  7. zeffster

zeffster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 18 / -16
    Thing I like about Craven at d the most is he has a lot of offensive talent. Some of us defensemen are just no good with the puck in our hands.. He sees open wingers instead of always taking point shots as well. I loved playing next to the dude because i could trust hes not gonna just turn it over in the O zone every time he touches the puck lol. Hope i get to line with him again because we're killer together. I hve heard he may want to play C next season, he's even better there too.

Brad: We'll see ;)

• Like Like x 1
    Dbigs40
  8. Kingfromqueens78

Kingfromqueens78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 4 / -18
    Wow thanks , got a lot of talent down here in the Chl , was a honor to play with and against all of you guys !

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Thomas_330

Thomas_330 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    congrats ipass! Wolves reppin'

thomas_330