Tor/Det Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by k-fed, Apr 26, 2018.

1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Just want to shout out Toronto on a job well done moving on to the 2nd round. I don't know many people on your team as this was my first season on PSN. I did play with Ali a couple times pre bidding but thats about it. You guys took each game seriously as should be and made us earn every minute. Congratulations on your well fought deserved round 1 victory.

For most of the guys on Detroit including @Jlm1410 & @The Broche & @CJohnston_19 thanks for taking a chance on me based off my xbox stats and giving me a chance to potentially make a name for myself in my first season and I hope I have returned the favor. 1st round exit im sure isn't the result we wanted but we proved a lot of people wrong when a lot of the pre season rankings had us at best 22nd overall. @Cor1454 it was a pleasure playing with you most of the season and I couldn't have asked for a better partner on my first season.

Best of luck to Toronto in round 2 and hope to see some of the red wings next season

• Winner Winner x 6
    No Streaming Account
  2. Bry2230

Bry2230 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bry2230#6634
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Congratulations Detroit on the great season. You guys surprised many, not in that organization, by winning the division. See you next season.

• Like Like x 3
    Bry2230
  3. dparans

dparans West is best

Discord:
    dparans#8064
    Ratings:
    +56 / 3 / -2
    ggs fellas

• Like Like x 1
    crymeariver19
  4. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    Good job Leafs. Woy was better as a d partner than opposing C. RIP. you guys played great though and earned it.

Thanks Detroit, we had a good season all things considered, was happy to be part of the team.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account