TOTW 3 Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, May 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Thank you guys so much for the reception of these TOTW posts. You guys really do make it worthwhile to continue to do it, and I and along with everyone in the LG Media Group, thank you all. This stuff makes it so much more enjoyable for the players and the league as a whole to keep it going. We thank you all for playing in the games, but as we've said before, only the best XI can make it on. Without further delay, your TOTW 3 awaits!

TOTW 3:

GK: @Inferno425 (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played: 18 Saves (94.7% Save Pct.), 3 CS [7.1 AMR]

He only let in 1 goal in 4 games. That pretty much goes in saying, he still balled out enough to warrant his arrival into this TOTW. The UCLL pre-season man goes on with another grand performance for the league leaders.
    [​IMG]
    LB: @vonaey (Borussia Dortmund)
    4 Games Played: 3 INT, 2/7 T (28.6% Tackle Success), 3 CS, 41/44 P (93.2% Pass Completion) [7.5 AMR]

Consistent. Hard-working. Honey Buns. These are the traits that define this man, and it's so good to finally see him get a spot in the TOTW XI! The stats don't speak much, but it doesn't take much to keep his opponents on his half of the field at bay.
    [​IMG]
    CB: @PandaKendo (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played: 8 INT, 3/4 T (75% Tackle Success), 3 CS, 6 Blk, 6/7 P (85.7% Pass Completion) [7.8 AMR]

A returning player has retaken his seat! Welcome back! A new card to add to the plaque and what a boost indeed, his squad has continued to run rampant and he's been the second cog to the Leipzig core to keep their title hopes alive!
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Mayor_35 (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played: 12 INT, 2/7 T (28.6% Tackle Success), 3 CS, 3 Blk, 9/12 P (75% Pass Completion) [8.0 AMR]

Uh-huh. You expected someone else? Well, it was a close chase, but sadly when your team is in the gunning for a league title, it's never going to be easy to displace the cog in the core of the defense of said team. Bentornato @Mayor_35, bentornato a casa.
    [​IMG]
    RB: @x ScrumZzyy (FC Schalke 04)
    4 Games Played: 10 INT, 5/12 T (41.7% Tackle Success), 1 CS, 34/43 P (79.1% P Completion) [7.3 AMR]

He's had a great season so far, and he's finally been able to cement his place in the TOTW XI! So far looking good as he continues to shield Schalke's flank alongside his left back partner @Destiny .
    [​IMG]
    DM: @BLUESfan1997 (FC Schalke 04)
    4 Games Played: 19 INT, 5/15 T (33.3% Tackle Success), 1 CS, 43/48 P (89.6% Pass Completion) [7.7 AMR]

Insert RIGGED MEME here. Having to do a write up of yourself... it's awkward. I thank the voters to give me the acknowledgment of having such a successful week and to my teammates who appreciate what I do. I still believe that we can still win the league, so believe in yourself and anything's possible.
    [​IMG]
    CM: @GreatWun21 (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played: 3 G, 4 A, 48/70 P (68.6% Pass Completion), 5 KP, 7/9 S (77.8% SOT), 9 INT, 6/20 T (30% Tackle Success) [7.7 AMR]

He really is getting his name out there. A returning star is appearing and it doesn't look like @Omar13VA is alone in this fight for the title. His stat line is unbelievable in it's own right but my goodness, he's part of the tandem they all warned us about.
    [​IMG]
    CM
    : @Cosminnn4 (FC Schalke 04)
    4 Games Played: 1 G, 1 A, 41/54 P (75.9% Pass Completion), 7 KP, 2/4 S (50% SOT), 7 INT, 5/17 T (29.4% Tackle Success) [6.5 AMR]

You've finally got the recognition you thought you deserved, now go about helping the strike force if you want to think about reaching Week 5 with a shot at the title! Besides the manager to owner bashing, @Cosminnn4 has always been a key to the offense, and now he's got the award to go alongside it! Enfin @Cosminnn4 , enfin.
    [​IMG]
    LW: @KevinSLB1302 (FC Bayern)
    4 Games Played: 3 G, 36/48 P (75% Pass Completion), 6/12 S (50% SOT) [7.5 AMR]

Though he may be happy that he got himself on the TOTW spotlight, GM @KevinSLB1302 maybe feeling hard done by with his center-back @P-a-t-r-i-c-ki-- not making it in. The voting was close, but hey, you got by in the slimmest of margins as well my friend. Parabéns!
    [​IMG]
    ST: @Omar13VA (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played: 6 G, 3 A, 47/60 P (78.3% Pass Completion), 11/14 S (78.6% SOT), 5 KP [9.0 AMR]

HE'S OUR FIRST UNANIMOUS VOTE, HE'S THE FIRST TO GET ALL THE FIRST PLACE VOTES. And what a way to do it to. He practically collects rent from those who inhabit here, that's how much he's stayed here. How much longer does he keep this up, because it doesn't matter who he faces, he's just terrorizing all defenses.
    [​IMG]
    RW: @Fabian I. Rodriguez (Borussia Dortmund)
    4 Games Played: 1 G, 3 A, 53/66 P (80.3% Pass Completion), 4/7 S (57.1% SOT), 6 KP [8.1 AMR]

Not so much the scorer, but he's evolved to do it all. That's the benchmark of an all-around great player, and who can deny him his return to the TOTW? Not I, and defacto not you either. Felicidades @Fabian I. Rodriguez !
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  2. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    Congrats everyone!

No Streaming Account