Tournament Over, Ending information

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Tris10, May 23, 2014.

1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Congrats to everyone who played in this experiment and made it a huge success. At first i must admit i was very skeptical about hosting this type of format at LG but the demand was strong. However, every bit of success and credit needs to goto @AnthraxDusted . He was there at every step to make this happen, from pitching, to organizing teams/members, to drive up internet and promotion, to its day to day operations.

Great Job AnthraxDusted!

Now, its time to handle the winners. So im going to try to automate this so there are no mistakes. The problem with paypal is its very hard to matchup a line in there to a user in LG, but i have a good solution.

For all the winners (or if others way to do this too), i've added a field in your edit profile to enter your paypal account email. This would be the value someone would send money to you.

To add this value goto edit profile (or http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile) and look for the "Paypal" field. This is where the payment will be made too, so just check it twice. (Also this value is private to the public)

As for payments out, I'm going to handle it the same way payments were made in.

For example, if someone did a Team buyin @80, i will pay back for the entire team with their winnings. From there, that user can decide what to do. I believe this is the fairest way as if someone fronted the money its their call and we do not want to get into any type of politics.

If someone paid for you, we did not truly track this, so I'd recommend in your lg PayPal field, you could use their paypal account if you wanted to square up.

Once everyone has their account info entered, i will then create a script to figure out all the payouts and post that here so everyone can review it in case there are any errors, If not all payments from that list will go out.

Thanks again everyone for a great season!

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. PvtKillaa

PvtKillaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504 / 0 / -1
    exparament

PvtKillaa91