Toxic's Top 5 At Each Position

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Tb ToXiC, Feb 27, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

70.0%
  1. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    Top 5 Players at each position. Ranked accordingly.

Center

1. @ScaryJoeyy - Hands down the best C in the game at the moment. If I had to guess the Entire community would agree

2. @Sitful – Best hands and probably “Puck luck” in the game. Can make even the shittiest lineup look good. The nod goes to Trevor because I think Trevor is better in his own end.

3. @PureRippin – Best defensive C in the game. And has incredible vision to go along with it. Best at the dot as well I might add.

4. @CaLL Me Jakoo – Incredible thumbs and vision, makes the game flow with any team he plays with. Only flaw is sometimes he might hold it a second too long (I know that’s coming from me who holds it until I count to 12 sometimes).

5. @JClaus33 – I’ve seen him play maybe 2 times which is why he’s at 6 for me. Can’t add too much about him

Honorable Mention - @GB521 – Play the game more. You’re unreal, Comp Community misses you. Easily top 3 if you played more

Left Wing

1. @Stifmeister x 7 – Just hate playing against him. Just puts the puck in the net over and over. Best in the game to do it.

2. @Class Act 27 – In my opinion this guy knows how to create space in a cluster fuck game of NHL 19. Makes plays happen and can do a lot in tight spaces

3. @Sbass19 – Like stiff I hate playing against him. Controls the game by himself if he has to, and makes teammates better.

4. @John Bri I 7 I – Maybe the most successful LW in 19? Correct me if I’m wrong but he’s won over and over this year.

5. @MarcoGoes5H0LE – Another great all-around player. I think he’s better suited for C but he’s just as good on the wing. Offensive skills are tough to match and top talent in his own end.

Right Wing

1. @SoY LoS 19 – He has unbelievable vision and has the thumbs to match. Can make a play by himself if he needs to and knows exactly how and when to utilize his teammates.

2. @Aye Keeks – He may have some of the best thumbs in the game. Side note almost carried Snoopy to the playoffs by himself I don’t see anyone else either attempting that or coming close to accomplishing that.

3. @Gilleh – If you didn’t become a god at fortnite you’re easily #1 here everyone knows why. I respect the grind though kid. Keep getting after it.

4. @Jemima – Another one of those guys who can do it all himself if he has too. If personality came into the equation, you’d be #2

5. @shmurds – Successful with his team forever, He’s got a couple moves if he pulls out they’re almost impossible to guard.

Before I get into the top 5 LD’s and RD’s I must add. It’s tough to differentiate how good one is compared to the next in the defensive end. The thing that differentiates them is the ability to break the puck out and help generate the offense. Feel free to disagree but all top 5 dmen on both sides rarely make mistakes in their own end.

Left Defense

1. @Gwan – The most Consistent player in the game IMO. Tough to beat even 1 on 1 and can single handedly break a trap without a problem. If I had the #1 pick in any NHL draft like NBA2k did. He's my pick

2. @officialmark07 – Maybe the best offensive LD in the game, he knows how to help his team get the puck in the net and on the back end he’s just as good as the others

3. @SkillzPayBills3 – Another LD insane at being able to break a trap and can do it effortlessly. Knows how to keep the game flowing in his teams favor as well.

4. @Nuge – Everyone knows how good he is. He once yelled at me for cherry picking in my first biggie ever (with like 5 seconds left in the period they went d to d and scored). Sorry

5. @LiLNickaI93 – My Personal favorite LD. Most underrated player IMO. Top end thumbs and incredible vision to match. Breaks the puck out with ease.

Right Defense

1. @Odieeeeee (O) – The most frustrating RD to play against, Almost impossible to make him make a mistake and single handedly controls the offense from the point. (Him or Gwan could be debated on who is better, just comes down to preference. They’re both the best)

2. @kcut – Tough to tell me someone is better at the #2 Spot. Hes one of the toughest to beat and his offensive skills are tough to match as well.

3. @Dups77 – Another top end defenseman. Part of the fearless group that is just so hard to break down and he’s a big reason why.

4. @FlowMaster Joe – This guy has won too many times. Every time he's in the game he gives his team a chance no matter if it’s a mismatch.

5. @LemeIin – Success is hard to argue. Didn’t know who he was until 3 months ago. Makes the game look easy and is very smart with the puck.

(Do I have to grade goalies? All top 5 are so close in skill level)

Goalies

1. @Perrilyzer1

2. @lx JoneZ xl

3. @Scheckel29

4. @o S m i i t t y

5. @APsychicTaco

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    tjbarone81
  2. FlashDavin

FlashDavin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +243 / 50 / -51
    No Tendy, HitDat, Konz and Vape is disrespectful imo but a decent list otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    FlashDavin
  3. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Do you have to grade goalies?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    APsychicTaco
  4. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    They're all right there. Wouldn't consider it disrespectful though. All goalies top 10-15 are the same IMO its a matter of preference. didnt even want to put goalies in there tbh

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    tjbarone81
  5. Stoner x 95

Stoner x 95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 43 / -59
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Bizy29

Bizy29 Well-Known Member

Discord: