Traaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss w/ Chief

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by I--Chief--I, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    The best part of being an owner is having the ability to trade players away as you please, is it not? Oh and that wonderful Owners Skype group chat :D Anyways, trades is what makes this league amazing, one week you think you have a set line... went 3-0... and BAM, YOU GONE! Ready to begin your process of finding chemistry again with the new team. I personally love trades and if any of you know me, you know I have no problem trading players away ;) so I figured I'd list the trades that are done weekly, give analysis of each trade, and hopefully create some solid discussion of each trade in the comments below. So, enjoy! Also, the trades that were reversed or for compensation I'm not going to include. As well as trades that were for AHL players.

P.S. I love your weekly write ups @Kingbling647 and this is in no way, shape, or form to imitate your analysis or steal your ideas. I'm just bored and figured I'd create some media content for this league to enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The [​IMG] Wild have traded Snoop_651 & 1st Round Pick & Tendy to the [​IMG] Kings for PheNoMeNaLxOnE17 & Dydy23

2017-03-05 04:57pm

Honestly, people were so critical of this trade but Minnesota didn't lose out that much. Don't get me wrong, they still lost on this trade but in the perdicament they were in, they got some good value back. Dydy is better than Snoop in my opinion and Pheno isn't that bad himself. I think Minnesota could've kept that first round pick tho. Tendy wanted out.

Los Angeles wins this trade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rangers have traded Sabres2019 & KillerCookie993 to the Ducks for teh pwnerer25 & 2nd Round Pick & xRyNoE55x
    2017-03-05 04:14pm
    This is a fairly even trade in my opinion. Rangers got a solid defenseman in Ryno and a 2nd and Ducks got a solid forward in Sabres. The others are pretty irrelevant.

NYR wins this trade.

\
    The Blue Jackets have traded thesophist10 & Live_by_SIN & xDefenestrate- to the Senators for CaptainCheese & Forcebergs
    2017-03-05 04:13pm
    This is another trade that doesn't really matter but it solidifies depth for both teams. @Live_by_SIN is an excellent depth guy however @Forcebergs aka JP is awesome at everything he does. @xDefenestrate- has done alright thus far after having an excellent AHL season last season but he needs to live up to that first round selection.

Could go either way, but CBJ wins this trade.

The Lightning have traded Snoop_651 to the Wild for L_DominanDo_L & 1st Round Pick
    2017-03-05 03:53pm
    I love this trade for Minnesota. They got a solid defenseman while not giving up much. I mean they gave up an average defenseman as well as Colorado 1st. Meh. Minnesota then traded Snoop Dawg away, sad. The deal also involved TBL sending come Codester guy to MIN.

Minnesota wins this trade.

The Blue Jackets have traded Coistizer to the Stars for Live_by_SIN
    2017-03-05 01:26pm
    I won't discuss trades made by me and my team, leave it for you guys. But we got my booooooooooooy Coistizer back! :D

The Canucks have traded CanadianKush2121 & 2nd Round Pick to the Wild for bomberavs & 3rd Round Pick
    2017-03-05 01:49am
    Woah, Vancouver made a trade! Nothing spectacular tho, it was for depth players and some useless picks, moving on.

We can say Vancouver wins this trade.

The Oilers have traded Shaynestaa to the Sabres for eF-5ive
    2017-03-05 12:20am
    Another depth player trade. I like @Shaynestaa and never heard of @eF-5ive.

Buffalo wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Stars have traded L_DominanDo_L & OOASSASIN & 1st Round Pick & Hayesx11 & Manship x 91 & xLOL-9 to the [​IMG] Wild for Oso-Sic & kylebr333 & eastons17 & BBK24
    2017-03-04 11:25pm
    Holy blockbuster. Involved my team so there ya go. Just some insight: We bolstered our D core while giving up some pretty heavy offensive threats. Deal made sense for both teams.

The Avalanche have traded KQ31 & 1st Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick to the Wild for fulltrottle911 & NjDevil08
    2017-03-04 11:06pm

Another depth trade it looks like. Minnesota got some decent pieces but then traded away Colorado's first rounder so idk. I'd say Colorado takes this one.

Colorado wins this trade.

The Avalanche have traded smitheroo52 to the Red Wings for Jade_Dragoon_
    2017-03-04 08:54pm
    Not sure how I feel about this trade. It was a player for a goaltender although @Jade_Dragoon_ is pretty sick I must say. @smitheroo52 is a good depth player too. Pretty fair imo.

Colorado wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Red Wings have traded Guccimane50 to the [​IMG] Penguins for Swiftdefeat & 1st Round Pick
    2017-03-04 07:44pm
    Toslick back to his old ways... I love you Forthy but you could've gotten a lot more for your top 5 draft pick selection. Swift is irrelevant and the 1st rounder was Pittsburgh's which will also be irrelevant. Clear winner here.

PIT wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Red Wings have traded eF-5ive & schroyer69 & nick_k12 to the [​IMG] Sabres for vxWoytkiw8xv & A_Raging_Sloth & beernpickles
    2017-03-04 05:40pm
    Oooooo, I like it for both teams. Obviosuly the main pieces being @schroyer69 and @vxWoytkiw8xv. Top defensemen being traded for each other is always a good sight to see. I think Woy doesn't take this game as serious anymore so that may hurt Detroit. The others don't really matter and eF got traded again so whatever.

Buffalo wins this trade.

The Flames have traded Bry2230 to the Hurricanes for BossRoss_FD
    2017-03-04 12:53pm
    Pretty even trade. Both depth defensemen, both probably needed a change of scenery. However I like @Bry2230 a little bit more.

Carolina wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Maple Leafs have traded JNasTy003 to the [​IMG] Canadiens for uahtendy37 & 1st Round Pick
    2017-03-04 12:33am
    Uhhhhh who's @uahtendy37 ? And they got STL 1st which is meh. @JNasTy003 is still the offensive defenseman that you have to worry about.

Montreal wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Maple Leafs have traded Scarcella89-_- & V1P3R2106 to the [​IMG] Oilers for Mattherock & Fr33kOnTheStix & Koriegh
    2017-03-04 12:30am
    Pretty big trade in my opinion. I love Viper at fwd but not for his contract price. Leave it up to Budz to bid him up that high ;) Anyways, Scarcella was another top 5 pick traded away and it was worth it in my opinion. Fr33k is pretty good at this game. Leafs sacrificed defense for offense tho which could go either way. What's the saying? Defense wins championships...?

Edmonton won this trade.

The Islanders have traded M-A-Skotlas20 to the Coyotes for B37Will
    2017-03-03 11:34pm
    Good trade for both teams as a change of scenery is clearly needed. I value Will more than Skot tho.

NYI wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded Akonvict21 & Scoring-Aces & SebCrakpot & Rybuddha & Matty_A_31 to the [​IMG] Jets for Evets & F0R3IGN_0BJ3KT & Bigbwoyqc & Xx_bobby-orr_xx & ScaryJoeyy
    2017-03-03 05:04pm
    OOHHH BLOCKBUSTER! Winnipeg got the defenseman they wanted but gave up a pretty sick forward. I talked to Panda and his reasoning made sense. Akon is an underrated player which will really help out Winnipeg in my opinion. Tendy and ScaryJoeyy out the Central? sick.

The [​IMG] Canadiens have traded Leg_al & Dazwyy & xBrett97 to the [​IMG] Kings for KaneL88I & Bbrawler84 & 3rd Round Pick & Boston_Shaun
    2017-03-03 12:45am
    Didn't someone quit here? Not too sure but I think Boston Shaun never showed up for Montreal... ouch. Anyways, getting rid of Leg_old is always a great thing for any team as the frog doesn't know what defense is. Montreal also picked up a solid goaltender.

Montreal wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Devils have traded GallyChucky & Alexdrum100 to the [​IMG] Red Wings for Kush-Demon_QC
    2017-03-03 12:45am
    Uh, once again Forthy I love you man but you could've gotten a lot more for Kush. Kush is annoying as fuck and a crybaby but he's an excellent player. Line 1 for any team almost and he got dealt for two depth players. Neither player can carry a line like Kush can.

NJD wins this trade.

The [​IMG] Senators have traded MikeeTeeze & ivegotyour6 & J_Rose_19 to the [​IMG] Penguins for Mattson & Plastic_World & 2nd Round Pick
    2017-03-03 12:30am
    I love this trade for the Sens tbh. They got @Mattson who's a great player and has an excellent attitude, like you want this guy in the locker room for Palmer who's good at the game but slightly overpriced in my opinion. I remember Plastic not being that bad but I could be wrong.

Ottawa wins this trade.

Wow, what a busy weekend for most teams. It's great to see every team looking for the right fits for their teams for a strong playoff push. Trades are the best thing to ever be brought into existence. Anyways, I was bored and figure I'd go through the trades and offer my thoughts for you guys, althought many of you may not care. I realized I should've went in ascending order rather descending that way we could analyze trades before pieces of one trade get traded for another.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this little write up. Be sure to drop your comments on some trades you liked/didn't like. Everyone is entitled to their own opninion. If this does well, expect me next week doing the same thing.

Stay Classy LG, Chief.

P.S. I only kept logos in the trades i felt were super important due to the dumb rule of only having 20 "images" in one post.

• Like Like x 21
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    zChieef
  2. Schwartz-74

Schwartz-74 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lil Uzi Vert#9513
    Ratings:
    +167 / 6 / -17
    do this every week.

• Winner Winner x 3
    lil_ubi_vert
  3. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    I will have to say that I like the idea of how you presented the trades as it impressed me a lot.

I'm not the only media guy sort of speak in this community and I don't plan to be as everyone is entitled to their own opinions and have the right to say what they want, so anyone can make any thread that they may wish to.

I know you're intend isn't to imitate my work that I bring to this community every week or steal my ideas as the doors are open to anyone to bring any written work to the community.

I may have to say that I really enjoyed reading your opinions on every trade that had happened this week,

Good job!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. SneakyZeek

SneakyZeek President of nyBARISny Fan Club: No girls allowed.

Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -6
    Shut up, don't encourage Colt's stupidity.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    +1 like for saying that I'm awesome.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Landon_DuPont

Landon_DuPont Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    Um can you add mine from Carolina to LA @I--Chief--I please and thanks, im curious of your opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. imona_plain

imona_plain TDTommy on keys

Discord:
    rockosmodernheffer#0
    Ratings:
    +45 / 13 / -56
    Steal of the season

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    obbergysdeke
  8. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The [​IMG] Hurricanes have traded Clarkeskog to the [​IMG] Kings for Reddy
    2017-02-26 03:14pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarke for Reddy is a pretty even trade as both players have the thumbs needed to produce in this league. However, Reddy is only available for 3/9 a week as per an anonymous tips hotline therefore Reddy's value decreases.

Los Angeles wins this trade.

• Winner Winner x 2
    zChieef
  9. sam11stern

sam11stern Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    You're a cornball, Chief

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    You just traped SJ into the stone age. Good job, Chief.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account