Trade Deadline Power Rankings with Beefy and Mystic

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Baris7688, Jun 11, 2016.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Eastern Power Rankings with the help of @MysticMac_IRE and @Bigbeefy013 . Ive decided to get some insight from @Bigbeefy013 because someone involved in this should be decent at the game and im mediocre. @MysticMac_IRE brings the pain and the air horn as he puts the the ones not preforming for the team on blast. I had nothing to do with either the parts they wrote. No top fwd or top D of this week as we have mystic subbing in to do his part.
    *Trades seem to be slowing down, well major ones so ive decided to release this now*

1-Rochester Americans
    (40-10-4)-
    Here you go @Ryan_x_28 finally number 1. In this teams last 10 a stunning 9-1-0. This team before some trade deadline moves was amazing. After some of these trades you could argue that this team only got better. Grabbing @ItzJohansen92 for @i-Bone__Crusha-i and @pantykillah was a bold move by @Ryan_x_28 . Sends a clear message to the league that they are serious. Another grab they made was @sensXchamp who will have to come up big as one of the Americans goalies was sent to the NHL. I fail to see anything weak about this team. Perhaps you dont get the top line but you are still getting a solid line. All eyes on @sensXchamp to see if he can step in and be a key contribution.

Da Beefs Week 7 Forecast : This week I'm sensing that the Americans will go 7-1-1 there schedule is pretty relaxed but I think Iowa will surprise them, and I think the Hartford game is a coin toss.

Mystic Callout Corner-My Where Ya At for this squad is very hard to find because they are playing so well this year, but you have to go with the goalie they traded for on June 4th from the Milwaukee Admirals @sensXchamp, he has a 73.1 save % on the year and since coming over to the Americans, it hasn’t got much better posting a 75.2 save %. In order to play for the 1st place Americans, he needs to get consistent.

2-Hartford Wolf Pack(37-16-1)- The wolf pack keep on rolling. Slight bump in the road with a 6-4-0 record in the last 10 which most teams would take but i know my boy @Bigbeefy013 and if you ask him he will tell you his team is capable of much more. Rocking 75 points is nothing to laugh at. A big move in the AHL with the trading of @Kamagraf and @Big-willber99 among others and landing @Ltz_McLovin and @Boomer879 . Its always interesting to see if Ice hog players are a product of the system or perhaps just good individually. This team is good tho they gave the Ice Hogs a run for their money. Top to bottom this team is solid and i look for them to keep in the number 2 spot and challenge for that number 1 spot until the end of the season.
    *UPDATE 2 OF THE LOSSES CAME FROM THE LEAGUE FOR INVALID ROSTERS*

Da Beefs week 7 Forecast: This week Hartford is going up against some powerful eastern conference opponents, with vengeance for the baby Sens as through out pre season and regular season the pack has just not been able to get a W against them, im going to roll the dice and say they finish 7-1-1.

Mystic Callout Corner- Everybody on this team is playing so well which is why this team is sitting comfortable in 2nd place in the East. However my where ya at does go to the newly acquired Right Wing @Boomer879. Hes coming into a packed roster that produces so well, and right now hes not having the best of years, already being placed on waivers once this year and also traded from the Ice Hogs. He needs to have production here or youll have to think the Wolfpack will not be patient either. So far on the year he has 3 Goals and 12 Assists on 15 Games Played. I want to see more production out of this player if he will be on a main roster.

3-Syracuse Crunch(35-15-4)- Did my last power rankings get to you guys? I label you guys the top team and you fall 2 spots come on @JDForthy help a guy out... Regardless this team is still top 3. 6-3-1 in the last 10 leaving them 1 point behind the wolf pack for 2nd overall. Nothing major moving @alanscanucks was attempted to be had but after moving to Albany it seems that he has quit. Thats unfortunate as he is a good player but hey shit happens. I think JD made his big trade when he got ole swagger. Ive only ever played this teams top lines never played the third line, both of the lines ive seen are a tough battle night in and night out. Im assuming the third line is just as difficult. As long as the guys keep showing up and the goaltending shows up this should be a good team. Will the Ban of @Bulging_twine hurt them? only time will tell.

Da beefs week 7 forecast: The crunch is schedule this week looks pretty solid, with looking at there match ups and the fact that the team is starting to play playoff hockey im sensing that they continue that playoff push and the crunch finish 6-3 this week

Mystic Callout Corner- everyone on this team is playing so well, and they have to keep it that way if they do not want to be on my radar ;) . Baris is going to say @Bulging_twine cause you quit.

4-Binghamton Senators(31-18-5)-Solid team ;) . A 4-2-4 record in the last 10 leaves the players of this team blue balled. A great what if question if that 4 perhaps was 8-2-0? A 7-7-5 record in one goal games doesnt help this team much either. This team lost both @grenadinator11 and @jmligt in trades to complete NHL trades. The pickup of @Funkyshiesta and @SpillinSyrup is hoping to offset that loss significantly. Much like the crunch alot of trades were made the week before with pickups of @Dherms18 and @Rowdy x 51 . If this team could get its shit together in one goal games who knows what could happen...

Da beefs week 7 forecast: The Baby Sens seem to struggle with consistency while they are capable of beating the top teams they then struggle and lose to lower seeded teams, this week I think with moves made and rosters getting set for playoffs that there going to go 6-3 this week.

Mystic Callout Corner- My ‘Where ya at’ for this squad goes to their RD @reelax13, in 13 GP, he only has 3 points and a +3. Last week he had 0 points as a defenseman going 1-0-2 and a +3. The Senators need alittle more consistency out of reelax to solidify the back.

5-Portland Pirates(32-21-1)- Wanna know whats crazy....this team. Losing @complexx_nades your GM and starting Goalie to quitting (personal reasons) was bad enough you also traded away @ItzJohansen92 and @TheBoozeSieve ? A mini cleaning of house while you are 5th ranked in the league seems odd to me on a number of levels. I know you guys just went 3-7 in your last 10 but i dont think trading @ItzJohansen92 is gonna improve that. Hell i could be wrong i dont know much besides looking at stats. Whether these moves will pan out only playing some games will the rest of the league find out. Another 3-7 week will not make your playoff hopes look any better.

Da Beefs week 7 Forecast : The pirates who started off the season so hot, have been seemingly on a slow downward spiral, this week I predict. 4-5 week, but maybe bone @i-Bone__Crusha-i has other plans in mind ?

Mystic Callout Corner- My ‘Where Ya at’ for this team goes to their left wing,@JV_DANK_13, he went 0-3 this past week and only picked up 2 goals and 2 assists in those 3 games. Hes having an average year for the 4th place Pirates and in order to stay in the AHL, they need more production out of him and his line. Theres a lot of TC LW’s that are licking their chops for his spot.

6-Albany Devils(29-19-6)- Hot and dangerous. Such is the current form of this team. 7-3 in the last 10? YEE HAW or should we say @yeeyee_dipper has this team flying. Always a tough matchup and a team nobody in the east wants to see on the lineup. Some trades here for example @ll_Larkin_71_ll was a good steal @TKDAwesome21 wasnt a bad grab either. @frosty_qc was a solid pickup as well. Not seeing any trade in which Albany has lost recently, not many games either. Im intrigued to see how the rest of this year works out for the devils.

Da Beefs week 7 Forecast: This one team I could say 3 weeks ago I thought was big joke for reasons I'm not going to say, and probably would of predicted a 2-7 weekly result of that, but they are right now my DarkHorse team in the east, and I'm also giving them a 6-2-1 week.

Mystic Callout Corner- My ‘Where Ya at’ for this squad that is clinging on to 8th place goes to their Right Wing @showtime88-89. If its his showtime, the lights are off because his performance has been absolutely dreadful. Hes got 5 games played for the Devils going 1-3-1 on this season. Hes only got 2 goals and 4 assists and a -6. Bro.. get it together and start performing for your team.

7-St. Johns Ice Caps(27-24-3)- Sliding in at #7 over the penguins and the bruins is the Ice Caps. Why? Well they have more points then WBS and two they dont keep trading Elite talent (providence). I see they traded @RichRocks who has solid stats but some tough luck in his last couple games. But they traded out of conference so thats a plus. Another trade of @MrGirouX2u . Two high quality pieces looking to see what @JonnyZ_QC and @Tropical-Lime are all about. A good start last week but then not the best finish. 5-5 in your last 10 leavess you on the outside looking in for the playoffs. Fix that .500 record and who knows what could happen.

Da beefs week 7 Forecast: The Icecaps I'm still waiting to make a playoff push and have a real strong week, they have struggled with consistency, maybe filthy will have them ready after this trade deadline This teams TBA, I see 5-4 finish for these caps.

Mystic Callout Corner- My where ya at for this team goes to their RD@FriedPickle19. Hes been so dreadful for this team who needs him since they are sitting right on the cusp of plays at 19th. In 17 games, hes posting 10 points, 1 goal and 1 assist. But something to keep close eye on is his +/-. He has a -20. That is unacceptable for a Dman, especially one that Is trying to hunt down the 8th spot.

8-Providence Bruins(27-23-4)- #6 in the chart but #8 in my heart. I would prob give you the 6 spot if you would not keep trading away top tier talent. Some examples of talent traded away @PoochtowN @X BoB SwAGG3R X @ll_Larkin_71_ll . The addition of @SebCrakpot should help some but im not entirely clear whats happening with the rest of the pieces coming back in any of those trades. A 3-5-2 record in your last 10 proves im not talking nonsense. A outstanding 17-3-4 in one goal games is amazing. I suppose you can keep trading whoever if the one goal games go your way but i think its only a matter of time until these trades come back to bite you. Another 3-5-2 week wont help you in the standings or these rankings.

Da Beefs week 7 Forecast : The Bruins in my opinion make some very odd trades especially with the loss of the up and coming Larkin I think are in for a very very rough ride with the way the schedule is set up for the week, I'm Gonna say 3-6 is the best I can give them but love to be proved wrong!

Mystic Callout Corner- There is a lot of people to choose from on this team for my ‘where ya at’ which is good because it makes it easy for me to write about. @DaNeechie is having a pylon season and had a pylon week as well for the Bruins. He went 1-1-1 for the Bruins posting up 3 goals, 2 Assists, and a +/- of -2. The Bruines need him to come produce for them if they want to stay in the top 8 in the East and gear up for playoffs.

9-WBS Penguins(27-26-1)- Because of the AHL and the way they run it you are #7 in the standings with 55 points. I know @JLott0910 and i know he most certainly is not comfortable in that spot. Seeing as the tigers have 55 points the Ice Caps have 57 and the Devils have 64. A respectable 6-4 record in your last 10 helps you stay over the Tigers. The 4-12-1 record in 1 goal games OUCH...Turn that around and your season will turn around with it. Not too many trades for this team alot seem to be made by @NeutralityEleven compared to trades by @JLott0910 but hey owner knows best? :( It will be interesting to see what happens in the following weeks.

Da Beefs week 7 Forecast: The Penguins seem to have one of the toughest schedules of the week and I can't see them coming out of it with the limited moves they have made thus far, I predict a 2-6-1 week.

Mystic Callout Corner- My ‘Where Ya at’ for this squad goes to their defenseman, @ImSikBoi. He been everything but ‘sik” at defenseman for the Penguins who are holding on to the 7th spot. Putting up 2 assists and a +1 in his games last week is okay but how about that 7-1 beatdown handed to the Penguins by the Sound Tigers. If a team scores 7 goals on you, its either A. Your goalie needs work or B. it was a defensive meltdown. Ill nod my head to a defensive meltdown.

10- Bridgeport Sound Tigers(25-24-5)- Number 10 but very easily can be number 9 here and in the standings could very easily be number 7. 5-4-1 in your last 10 grabbing points in 6 of your last possible 10 games is not bad when in a close playoff race. I am confused why you traded leading man @hockeytown but im assuming with every trade is a reason. Would be interesting to see if @BigDaddy_32g and @Deanyungblood10 can or will provide the scoring punch lost by @hockeytown . Alot of trades here with @sazer15 fingerprints on it but good for him for taking that Islanders job. Good battle to watch is the WBS versus the Tigers.

Da Beefs week 7 forecast: The Tigers I think with couple good CHL call ups as of late and possible pending trades, and there schedule combined this week I think they have a chance to make a push for that playoff spot, I can see a 5-2-2 week or possible better only time will tell.

Bridge Port Sound Tigers – My ‘where ya at’ goes to their centerman @Ferret146, Hes been so bad for this team that desperately needs him. Last week he only posted up 2 goals and 1 assists on 3 games played. He needs to climb out his slump if the sound tigers think they have any chance of making the playoffs.

11-Lehigh Phantoms(25-27-2)- Alot of shakeup in this team from NHL down to the AHL. Solid guy in @skeymour to take the GM spot up in the NHL. Even better props for @ApoLLo_77 for taking over this team and making a playoff push. Great grab of @Brubix solid center should help the line that he goes to immensely. 6-4 in your last 10 is a solid week for many teams. At 52 points tho that may not be enough, itll be interesting to see if they can put up some 7-3 10 game stretches if not better. 8-9-2 in one goal games is also respectable, keep a eye out for the phantoms you never know what can happen here.

Da Beefs week 7 forecast: The phantoms I'm Gona go with 4-5 seems to be the going trend with this team.

Mystic Callout Corner- My ‘where ya at’ goes to their AGM @WhyDaCowPie, hes posting up a 72.1 Save % this season for the phantoms and its not getting better. Last week he played 2 games and he had a 71.4 save % for his team. You would have to figure if he wasn’t the AGM, he wouldn’t be playing at all for the Phantoms.

12-Utica Comets(21-28-5)- 47 points a 4-5-1 week and 8 points out of a playoff spot. What will utica do? Will they make a push will they stay put? Not alot to be gained here by a fire sale, except perhaps make your life miserable @Fate_Aquaa perhaps move parts to help the NHL? Im not sure but in the coming weeks Utica we shall see what utica does. Some moves on the trade news no huge names but solid guys coming in and moving out. @Bauer_made19 could have helped, @kidicarusx will most certainly help your back line. Well the fate of Utica resides with @Fate_Aquaa .

Da Beefs week 7 forecast: Well the comets seem to be a 1 trick pony with only one line that can stay consistent, going to have to say they go 3-6.

Mystic Callout Corner- My where ya at for this squad goes to their Center @Bufflechuck. Hes going 1-5-1 for the comets this year and only posting up 5 goals and 5 assists. They need to see more production going forward if they want their dream alive of nipping the heels of the 8th place team.

13-Springfield Falcons(20-27-7)- Was not sure if i was putting the bears here or you guys, then i did some looking around and my lord @Labrat how does your back feel mate. A insane 11-3-2 record half of your teams wins and leading them in every major category. Renaming this the Springfield Labrats. All jokes aside great job dude. This team sits at 47 points other guys must step up if this team wants to make a serious push, hell who knows perhaps if they make that 8th seed and labrat plays 3 games something crazy could happen. Also nothing crazy trade wise happening here.

Da Beefs Week 7 Forecast: The Falcons, not much to say about this team, not sure who anyone is on this team other then there management, make sure your on time for there games because from my experience they will try and do anything for a win! With there schedule I see a 2-7 finish to the week.

Mystic Callout Corner- My where ya at for this squad goes to their netminder @rancher123456, hes playing really weak in net for his team and the Falcons need help in this position because the other goalie is not playing much better. Probably one of the reasons of many why this team has no chance of making the playoffs, they are just playing for pride now a days. Allowing almost 4 GAA, he might need to get back to the CHL to get some Tune Up.

14-Hershey Bears(20-29-5)- Almost gave you 13...almost...Labrat stats were too crazy tho. You have some decent players here as well @NHLbabygirl was a great pickup, @Joiridz is preforming as good as he could. @jeff tremblay has preformed great as well. Im not sure whats happening with this team but for whatever reason the wins arent coming.
    Nobody is mathematically eliminated so i expect the good push from @Moranaconda and the gang. 4-5-1 in the last 10 and 10-3-5 in one goal games. Keep the games close and maybe that 8th spot of higher becomes within reach.

Da Beefs week 7 Forecast: The Bears have seem to be hanging around all season helping make the league competitive under there great management, looking at there schedule this week I would have to say it may not be on there side, best case scenario I would say 3-5-1.

Mystic Callout Corner- Theres a lot of problems on this Bears squad so its not easy just picking out one spot to tease. But I will call out @HELLOVATER, the RD for this team. When hes on the ice, he does not make the Goalies life any easier. He has a -32 +/- on the year and as a defenseman, that is not what you want. That is dreadful to look at and a little depressing. He also does not help his team on the offensive side of the ice to make up for his defense because hes only posting up 6 points there, so whats up with @HELLOVATER?

15-Toronto Marlies(14-34-6)- @LAZY_AKA_STONER you stepped into a bad situation and you are making the most of it. 2-8 in your last 10, thats gotta hurt but i dont see how you could have made it better. The addition of @Cargodawg should help. The loss of @Ryanr9010 hurts alot and i believe that the ice caps won that trade. Just hope your guys keep showing up and giving it your all every night. Although i think the playoffs is a far stretch for this team maybe the opportunity to play spoiler for some teams may be enough to keep you guys kicking.

Da Beefs Week 7 Forecast : Well the Marlies they try! But with the teams in this league this season around them and there management inheriting a mess, they are doing the best they can, I'm guessing they go 2-4-3.

Mystic Callout Corner- The laughing stock of the AHL is the Toronto Marlies, There is never one thing posted that is good about this squad. My ‘where ya at’ goes to this whole team. Their all not playing well and I think it would be wrong for me to pick out one guy. Its too late for this team but hopefully someone can rise out of the bad here in Toronto.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. Sunshine2644

Sunshine2644 The Cream of the Crop

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -3
    I love these posts! I wish that you'd do these for the other conference too!

• Like Like x 1
    hartford48
  3. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I like what you guys are doing here but to be honest the "Call Out" portion is a little harsh if you ask me. I.E. In HELLOVATER'S case to be fair he never had a steady D partner the entire time he was with us and when he did it was impossible to find time to play together. VATER is an amazing person and his game has taken HUGE strides this season even though his stats may not reflect that. I am confident he will have a bounce back season next season and if for some reason he goes to the CHL I am sure he will dominate and be a top D-man in the CHL. I wish him nothing but the best moving forward and I know he will find the consistency he deserves very soon.

Respectfully,

Moranaconda
    GM Hershey Bears

Media Team Member
    third logo 1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    Moranaconda
  4. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    @Moranaconda I understand your view from it but it was well received when mystic did it for the CHL. And I like how it provides a little bit of something to get people talking. It's also awesome when GMs go to bat for the players they have.

Nybarisny
  5. WhyDaCowPie

WhyDaCowPie WhyDa CowPie | Defense

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Call out corner is beautiful, it is more motivating than hurtful, for me at least.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    WhyDaCowPie
  6. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I like everything being done and I am NOT trying to bash or anything like that. All I am saying is that nobody knows they are having a bad season more than the people being called out I can promise you that. I just think that some people could take it the wrong way and it may motivate others. But if someones confidence is already destroyed this may not be the best thing for said player to see is all. I always look at stuff as if the shoe were on the other foot which it may very well be at some point in anyone's career, and if it was would you like seeing something pointing out the bad season you of ALL people already know your having. That is it. Keep doing what your doing and maybe look into joining the Media Team next season as we could ALWAYS use people who like putting things in print. That is a portion we are missing on the Media Team that we feel could just add to the overall presentation of this great League. Keep up the good work guys I really like how you are starting to step outside of your own teams and starting to give non-bias opinions on everything league specific. Great write up, now if we could get someone to handle the Western Conference (eh emm cough @VibezDigital cough cough...;)) that would be FANTASTIC!!!

• Like Like x 4
    Moranaconda
  7. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    @VibezDigital nobody has done the west in awhile i think you can safely do power rankings :)

Nybarisny
  8. Notorious250

Notorious250 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    notorious250#0
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    i want west not east

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Themadhammer250
  9. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    This takes me long enough as it is. I don't play enough west to have real insight starting next week vibez will do it

Nybarisny
  10. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    Good post.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. GoLdeN_-DrEaMz-

GoLdeN_-DrEaMz- Scrub Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1
    Job well done boys. Keep these power rankings going for sure they are great. People are going to have to start dealing with the callouts. Its part of doing this

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. JxLott

JxLott Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jlott0910#0
    Ratings:
    +254 / 3 / -21
    Not a bad week for WBS.....our prediction from you was 2-6-1, we ended up going 6-2-1......thanks for the motivation ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jlott0910
  13. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    Yea u guys deffiantly tromped my prediction ! Great job @JLott0910

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. StrengthLegacySr

StrengthLegacySr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -8
    I'm really torn between rating this post with a like or a ''bad spelling'' :p

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. xCounter43x

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    It's my damn auto correct in my iPhone it's absolutely brutal,!

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xCounter43x

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    @Mattbealski rated me dumb haha, who are you again ? Oh right nobody, forgot for a second :)

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. xBealski

xBealski Puck Stopper

Ratings:
    +95 / 5 / -10
    Actually I'm the guy who recommend you fatgillie when he got put on your team.. Someone's mad about ratings

Mattbealski
  18. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    Click dumb on beefys post pass it on

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    NerdyMamba
  19. gomxrc

gomxrc Elite of the Non Elites

Ratings:
    +395 / 13 / -31
    Big beefy bud who the fuck are you? Oh wait your only in the ahl because your a gm. You belong in the chl with your big beefy gut scrub. Ps click dumb on beefys post he gets butt hurt cause he's scrub.

• Winner Winner x 2
    gomarc
  20. xCounter43x

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    Hahahaha is all I got to say to u, keep talking u scrub bitch

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account