Trashtalk & Rules

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Daffadome, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Daffadome

Daffadome Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -11
    So lately I've been hearing and seeing multiple conversations over trash-talking and bragging rights. And when it comes to trash-talking I don't really mind it. It's basketball, it's a competitive sport, so it's only natural to give some heat to one another for fun. What I'm not for is verbally harassing one another to a point where it's completely out of line. I'm not gonna single anyone out, but the ppl who do it...you know who you are, it's not gonna fly around here. You don't see guys in the NBA going around calling each other bitches, assholes, etc... all the time. If I see or hear it happening at all, then there will be consequences for your actions. Nobody is above anyone in the league and we should all treat each other with respect.

On that side note, enough with the "I'm the best or this team is the best there is" and "There's no competition out here" talk going on around here. It's not trash-talking, its annoying and it only makes your image look bad. I as well as other people could careless about comments like that. It only makes you look cocky and arrogant. Again, you don't see NBA players going around all the time talking about how there's no competition, how unstoppable they think they are or how good there teams are. You know what people look at more than anything? Stats. If your a good enough player, your stats will speak for you.

The last thing I wanna bring up is rules. If there's ever problems in-game or after or before, check the rules section to see if anything in there can be of help before coming to the commissioners about it. The rules are there for a reason. So look at them if need be.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. CptMatt Sparrow

CptMatt Sparrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 2 / -4
    I see you mention the NBA alot, this is online basketball, there is literally no comparison.

Internet trolls are everywhere, embrace it.

No Streaming Account
  3. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    It's about keeping morale high in a league with members and other people. Not online basketball, real people.

There will always be trolls but if that's what you are about their are other leagues for you to join I think is the point of this post.

• Like Like x 3
    BingoKing91
  4. CookEmGaming

CookEmGaming Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .cookem#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -3
    Nba players say they're the best all the time. Even nick young says "no one can guard me 1 on 1." So I disagree. And people thinking they're the best is trash talking. Although saying bitch, and asshole, etc, is too far.

CookEmGaming
  5. FREEBANDZ KRASH

FREEBANDZ KRASH Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    OK ILL TELL THE BIG BAD KINGS TO RELAX

Fno_krash24