Update on Josh Gordon's Charity

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by VGamingWorldYT, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Premier isn't lying or making anything. I questioned it somewhere just asking something along the lines of if it's true or not and that I had heard things from several others. I'm not sure who it was that responded, but someone replied saying that it is all true and they had verified it by contacting the hospital and they got confirmation etc. I was skeptical as there is confidentiality around that. But none the less, someone had said that they confirmed that it is true etc. Just don't remember who, although it was someone that was helping him raise money.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Rise_Of_Knies

Rise_Of_Knies Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oneteeovi#0
    Ratings:
    +1,002 / 335 / -632
    Why didnt Tris close this thread first day it got posted. He doesnt like his site being used as a means for this kind of stuff

No Streaming Account
  3. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    100% this. I knew someone did that and I remember this.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    premierplayer
  4. premierplayer

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    do you have a gofundme yet for your hospital visits?

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    premierplayer
  5. premierplayer

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    This guy came out and admitted that he lied about vetting this story in chl forums. To me he is just as responsible for this whole thing as he led this charge. He thought this would be a good chance to grow his channel by using the Josh Gordon story as his platform. It is disgusting and just as awful as Gordon himself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    premierplayer
  6. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65

You really do have some deep psychological issues, don't you? You seem to have no problem accusing people on something you have no proof of and only would have proof if he actually said that he did this to get views and grow his channel.

You are very good at speculation. I understand its all part of shit stirring, which you are a pro at and have proven to be so good that the vast majority of the community has no respect for you. This time however, you are making unfounded claims about collusion of another person. If you have proof, then submit it. If not, then you are committing defamation of character.

• Winner Winner x 4
    tsibs88
  7. premierplayer

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    Tsibs what is your angle here? How can you be taking the side of the guy who helped perpetuate the fraud. He got caught up in it so much that when questions came up he admitted to lying about vetting this entire thing lol. People took his word on it and further donated because this guy claimed he did the leg work of verifying everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    premierplayer
  8. Tronthedon23

Tronthedon23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tronthedon23#0
    Ratings:
    +85 / 13 / -27
    It's fairly clear, Josh lied to Vgaming and then Vgaming spread that lie. Wait, he not only spread the original lie but then made up his own lies to not have people be suspicious about the the original lie? Oh the web we weave lol Vgaming lied to all of us just as josh did, therefore should be held accountable.

• Like Like x 3
    tronthedon23
  9. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65

The "angle" is to lay out all the facts and remedy the situation from there.

Do we know for sure why VGaming "lied" about vetting this? Do you think that maybe one other reason besides wanting views and followers was that maybe he wanted to get help going ASAP for what he believed to be a legitimate cause? I think that is another possibility here and make no mistake, its also a wrong decision here as well. The idea of setting up a fund for someone without clear proof of the issue is a big mistake. What you and Don are eluding to is the idea that VGaming did it as some kind of gain for himself. Again, Im not saying its not a possibility. Im saying what is the proof here that VGaming's actions were out of an attempt for his own personal gain of any kind?

At the very least, VGaming has to deal with the fact that he was part of the effort to raise money to help Josh and believe me, he is very much upset that an effort to help someone has now not only been a wasted effort but is now causing damage to himself. He has to lay out all the details he has and has said as much yesterday, that he would be doing that this weekend. What I am amazed at is that everyone is ready to string up VGaming without really understanding the situation and knowing all the facts. If he posts his findings this weekend and you have questions, go and ask. Try to do it as a responsible adult without an attempt to round up the lynch mob and publicly executing him.

I know what you angle is here PP. Its the same angle you always have. You think you are helping the LG community by being an unofficial BOG.
    I'm more interested in hearing what the real officials of LG might be doing for this case and what actions they believe they will be taking.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    tsibs88
  10. premierplayer

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    Vgamings first bullshit was when he tried to bring sympathy for himself by mentioning how much stress he is under. Get outta here with that trash. Dude is making excuses for him misleading people in LG to donate. He was 100 percent part of the issue here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    premierplayer
  11. Tronthedon23

Tronthedon23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tronthedon23#0
    Ratings:
    +85 / 13 / -27
    I don't think Vgaming did it for the views. I just think he made an abundance of bad decisions which perpetuated the scamming of people. He admits to lying about vetting Josh's story. That alone is an egregious offense, among many others. He had plenty of time to bring this to the table and did not, he did this to protect himself. While he may have had good intentions to begin with, those slowly faded once shit went south.

To quote you sibs I dont think "he did it for some kind of gain" but he sure as hell tried to save himself from the potential fallout on many occasions.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    tronthedon23
  12. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    One piece of information I can contribute is that VGaming and I have been talking for several weeks about this. I was looking to do an interview with Josh and I wanted Gaming involved. It was then that he told me about his concerns and a bunch of people he was talking with that suggested Josh was lying. Since then Gaming has been trying to confirm everything before blowing the whistle on Josh. He had asked me to help in writing up an article to present to the community. I think that is what he is working on now, he can confirm that. I hope that Gaming will also give info on the fund and what exactly he gave to Josh so far. Last I understood, Josh was not given all the money but I think we all need to know the current status of what was raised and if anything is left. Trust me, if there are answers I don’t like, I will ask questions as anyone else will do. I would just like to see civil discussion without accusations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    tsibs88
  13. premierplayer

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    Is there any documentation of what vgaming collected for funds and what was distributed to josh?

premierplayer
  14. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    Thats a question for VGaming. I would hope he would produce that.

tsibs88
  15. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.