USA NORTHEAST Roster Announcement

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by nyBARISny, Dec 22, 2017.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Hey I’ve decided to make a writeup of sorts for the team roster decision. We started with myself, @HJHF14 and @JT x 11 as the only 3 roster guys. We tried to give tryouts to as many people as possible, to those who didn’t get a chance I apologize, to those who did Tryout I hope you had a good time. So anyway onto the roster.
    [​IMG]
    Feel free to listen to this as you read thru this lineup introduction:

The first line to introduce:

LW: @schroyer69 - yeah he’s a “LD” but he also carried the shit out of Arizona as a FWD and they’ve been missing him ever since. He has connection with Devin as well because of SLH things as well. Considering I’ve never found Devin a LW he liked in Detroit this is his Christmas gift. (PA)

C- @DDW4 - Detroit reunion in the NE, as Devin again will look to be a important part of a Baris run team. Should be apart of the S7 selke candidate talk as we didn’t get him a competent RW until the trade deadline and he still put up outrageous stats. (PA)

RW- @GapShotTV (fuck this name)- Top 10 scorer in the league (and he’s missing 5 points) and provided quite the 1-2 tandem with Devin in Detroit, Tyler again finds himself on the right side of Devin as they look to continue playing together in the World Cup. (PA)

LD- @II-Entryy-II - Cool that you sleep all the time but it’d be nice if you didn’t sleep thru all of the World Cup games. One of the more underrated defenseman in LG, here’s to hoping a lot more people see what entry can provide on the blue line in the WC. (MA)

RD- @Bry2230 - Affectionately called TwoTwo by Mclovin, one of the rising dmen stars in the league. I believe he’s one of the only Norris candidate with a positive T/A giveaways. Anyway he should step up and provide some defense to this line. (PA)

The second line to be introduced is:

LW: @McLxvinn - McJAMJAM, MCSFG, Leader of Pals whatever you want to call Brendan, he’s one of the best LWs in the community at providing his own offense as well as finding the open man. Arguably the best LW on the team. (NJ)

C: @HJHF14 - AGM and one of the fastest risers from AHL first line to selke winner, HJ has firmly established himself as a top 5 defensive center on playstation right now. (PA)

RW: @B-Bunny - The 12 million dollar man, former JAM product and EA game changer, Jordan looks to provide a “veteran presence” on this line going into the WC. (MA)

LD: @soccaplaya11 - anyone who knows me, knows I don’t go anywhere without Tom. The Long Island native looks to spend another couple of weeks covering for my defensive shortcomings while he racks up the +/- but not the points. (NY)

RD: @nyBARISny - Owner here, picking his son and tom is absolutely no surprise to 90% of LG, but this line is basically what could have been for STL season 6 if I wasn’t a fucking loser and Mclovin wasn’t so attracted to the blue name that he would let @I-Dekar-I have his way with him and toss him on the side like a NYC midtown hooker. (NY)

The third line I’m introducing is prob the biggiest surprise to everyone except the other team that got bent over by them in tryouts:

I don’t really have any cool intros for most of these guys because I really don’t know them that well.
    LW: @PaulyChunks - his brother is the RD (MA)

C- @Meestah Don - Xbox NHLer and AHL mgmt another one that flew under the radar but most certainly impressed even tho I forgot his name after tryouts :sadegg: . (MA)

RW: @Soapy412 - He’s a bog but he seems one who has an actual brain and thumbs so of course that means hes a BOG on XBOX. (PA)

LD- @Dxwny - 2 time ESHL champ and part of the best black duo since MLK and Malcom X, Dxwny is the only native ps4 skater on this line. Yeah odds are you and Nana both have the same amount of games skated(0) for composure in season 2 of ESHL but Dxwny has the trophy and you don’t. (MA)

RD: @daveydonuts522 - He’s the brother of Paul and he likes donuts. 90% of the team also likes donuts. It seems to be perfect match. Anonymous West Owner “He’s as good as me”. (MA)

Goalies(3):
    @JT x 11 - GM of the team, from FSC to DxC this guy has put up solid numbers throughout ESHL and he had quite a good season with Ottawa. The kids ego is as big as the opening on his five hole, but he seems to back it up. (PA)

@Ryan_x_28 - He plays RD in LGHL but he’s putting up solid numbers for TTP in net and is one of the most consistent goalies in the game. (NY)

@x-RECKI-x - nobody had a better tryout then recki he played like 6 games and maybe let in 2 goals? Kid seems to be back to his old No Chance days. Hopefully playing for USA NE team recki can let loose one of his screams when he makes a big play. (MD)

ECUs (4 skaters 1 G)
    1. @II-Amazing-ll - Dustin, one of the most polarizing players on PSN. He’s gotten into one or two or 100 pissing matches with the “elites” but he’s one of the best guys to ask to play anything from G to C. Plus “home”. (PA)

2. @WolfxI29I - Kid snubbed my ass when I asked him to AGM for @Markz_51 but he then shit on the entire AHL and on most LDs in tryouts. Good hockey sense and clearly too good for the AHL. (PA)

3. @j483beale - I remember when the Cuda got him randomly assigned. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. Seeing him play in person is a different thing tho. Good puck movement and solid in his own end, J4 will be able to step in if anything is needed. (MA)

4. @Breezy5457 - He’s been a solid dman since LGHL started on PSN. I convinced him to play defense for team NE and he obliged. Thanks <3. (MI)

5. (G): @Back342 : aka the Carolina Hurricanes defense and goalie. He had his troubles with Chicago but he’s grown a lot since his whole “smallies rage thing” him and smurf used to do. (MD)

Total state count
    NY: 3
    MA: 7
    PA: 9
    MI: 1
    NJ: 1
    MD: 2

5 Notable mentions:
    @Ksteiding1 and @xXAucoin1Xx - You guys are sick and played well, good luck in the playoffs tho.

@l_Giroux_x_28_l - You have thumbs just couldn’t fit you into the roster at this point. Very good player tho.

@xGonzo l7l - You made a whole video about bashing my knees in. You know I think your solid as I’m the reason for your contract. Anyways good luck in playoffs.

@The5thLine - another panther here, you are most certainly one of the least talked about LWs, but most certainly one of the better ones.

@Clarke or whatever the hell your tag is - you press up with the best of them it just wasn’t gonna work here but gl in the playoffs don’t score on yourself again.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    • Like x 12
    • Winner x 6
    • Informative x 4
    • Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    Need GIF's!!!!

Vhigh
  3. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    Shit, didn't make it

• Funny Funny x 1
    Pastahnak
  4. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Can’t risk anyone from Boston. Not sure if you’ll get banned mid season or banned during playoffs.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Nybarisny
  5. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    Congratulations Team North East!

I am looking forward on watching games. It was unfortunate that I didn't make the cut but I am sure @Bry2230, @nyBARISny, & @daveydonuts522 will hold the fort down at RD.

:team342:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    John_SheIdon
  6. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    Understandable

• Creative Creative x 1
    Pastahnak
  7. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    For those who didn't make it sorry...

• Like Like x 1
    Vhigh
  8. Markz51

Markz51 Don't Hassle Me. I'm Local.

Discord:
    markz_51#0
    Ratings:
    +702 / 11 / -21
    Hey I was mentioned

• Winner Winner x 1
    Markz_51
  9. Jade_Dragoon_

Jade_Dragoon_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jade Dragoon#6253
    Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -17
    Bummed as I didn't make the team or even a mention as I thought I had a great tryout, going 3-0 with a 12 shot SO.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    trizzelpigporker
  10. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. meka DVA meka