PSN Username Changes - Active PSN Gamer Tags - API Stats Support

Discussion in 'LGHL PSN - New Player Information Forum' started by LG-McDonald, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Some of the most common questions staff and I receive on a daily basis are in regards to username changes. With our new stat system, more than ever before has it become EXTREMELY important to have accurate GT's in the user's profile. I am going to address some of these common questions below in a short post as well as touch on most of these updates via a video I put together today!

Username Changes

[​IMG]

Username changes are ALL address in your profile, under "External Accounts".

[​IMG]

The PSN process is very simple. If you wish to change your Gamertag, click the "Edit PSN GamerTag"

The system will allow you to change your PSN GT to an active PSN account. It will not allow you to change to any random name.

The green button will then all you to change your LG Username to match your PSN GT.

API Stats Support

The League's new stat system REQUIRES USERS TO HAVE THE CORRECT GAMERTAG IN THEIR PROFILE! Ideally we want and need everyone to have their username's match their current GT to ensure that there are zero issues and disputes in the stats system.

The new API has been put together to ensure stat verification is 100%, to minimize the site work on managers and to stat tampering is no longer possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Review

If you have any further account related questions please reference out Participation and Quitting Policy, then message @Tris10 @Ozzyng2 and @LG McDonald

Reference Post, Participation Policy: http://leaguegaming.com/forums/inde...cipation-quitting-policy.211901/#post-1582896

Thanks for reading!

-Brodie

• Like Like x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.