Virtual Talent - EASHL

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by I Giroux l 28 I, Dec 4, 2015.

1. x TradeMe x

x TradeMe x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x TradeMe x#3008
    Ratings:
    +7 / 3 / -0
    Hey everyone,

I haven't been around here long enough to know who's good or bad at NHL 16. What I do know is that there is a lot of players who are looking to play for a dedicated and active club. Now, Virtual Talent has been around since NHL 13, and ol KaPPeR lo and I have been playing under the name since. We play almost everyday and we've decided to do some recruiting so it's easier for us to become a top EASHL club. That being said; Myself and ol KaPPeR lo are not the best at NHL 16. We don't dance around with the puck for half the period, we aren't puck hogs, we don't glitch and we certainly don't quit when we're down 0-3 in the first period. We try not to play 2's, but lately ol Kapper lo and I have been the only ones playing so we have no other choice.

We have recently remade the club due to the fact that we are not players who play 2s, we would much rather play 5s/6s, and our last club was starting to play top 2's players & we were losing every other game. Our record was not the greatest so we decided to remake it. We are looking for players who cycle, score, pass, hit, listen, talk and who are active. That being said, we are also looking for players who are smart, play actual defense, back check and don't sit at the opposite blue line waiting for a pass. We are looking for people who actually understand how hockey works and people who are hockey smart.

We will be holding try-outs for any one who wants to join our club. We want to have fun, but we also want to win. I know I'm probably going to get a bunch of hateful comments for this, but so be it. All I'm doing is looking for more people to play EASHL with.

If you're interested, either send me a Private Message on here or add/message me on Xbox Live.

Thanks everyone,

I Giroux l 28 I

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    xTradeMex
  2. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Just post in the LG chat box whenever you need people its easier to get guys to play 6s

• Like Like x 1
    In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84
  3. Chum lLee

Chum lLee Chum lLee

Ratings:
    +558 / 4 / -25
    I want to try out!!!

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP