Viz’s Quizzes Ep. 1 ft. TKO

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Viz iPM, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone and welcome to the first rendition of Viz’s Quizzes, an informal, rapid fire set of questions for a select guest. Today I had the pleasure of being joined by the man, the myth, the legend, TKO.

Viz: “My first guest on Viz’s Quizzes is none other than Mavs Owner TKO. TKO how are you doing my man?”

TKO: “I am doing well brother how is the country side for you?”

Viz: “It’s been going very well so far, thanks for asking, but we’re here to talk about you. Last season you were put into an unfortunate situation to say the least and managed to tough it out, even scratching out a few wins. How do you feel about last season?”

TKO: “It was tough. I took on a situation where i had no input on bidding, and then the owner and 3 of the players on his line decided to quit very early in the season.”

Viz: “Not ideal circumstances to say the least, you’re a better man than I am for sticking it out. This is your first full season as Owner, and your first season in charge of bidding, how do you feel it went?”

TKO: “I feel like i did super well. I got a 1st line that can play with anyone, and a 2nd line that knows each other and a lock that still hasnt played a game yet as well that wil be a problem for most 2nd line PGs.”

Viz: “I agree, I think you did very well for your first bidding. I’ve got to be honest though, when I first saw you and Tom on the same team, I was worried. How do you think the chemistry will be between you two?”

TKO: “Well Tom and i have one thing in common that doesnt get in the way of the fact we havent always gotten along. We both hate losing and will do what we have to in order to give the team a chance to compete. Plus, when you have a cool name like TomKO, you have to make it work for.”

Viz: “TomKO does have a nice ring to it, and I hope you guys do in fact put your differences aside and ball out. In regards to the rest of your roster, you’ve got a mix of players from several different BYOT teams. How do you think everyone will mesh together?”

TKO: “Well i got guys that have also played together in some league. Baruso and Chase have played PnR defense together in Rise up, and other leagues with the steppers. Mike, Yeezus and Chase have played with each other for a little while now as well. Getting Beeda and Brab together who know each other was huge too. Gibbs is someone ive known since 2k20 and think he has been highly underrated in league due to similar situation as mine, where he hasnt always had the best talent around him to showcase his abilities.”

Viz: “I look forward to seeing how the team does. My last question for you today, is how do you think the team will do? Do you think you guys will be a contender?”

TKO: “I believe we have the team that can play with almost any team. For TomKO it is chamionship or bust!”

Viz: “TKO, it’s been a pleasure as always. Thank you for being the first participant on Viz’s Quizzes.”

TKO: “Good talking to you as well my friend.”

And that is a wrap for the first installment of Viz’s Quizzes. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you would like to be apart of the next episode, or if you know someone that is a prime candidate to be apart of the next episode, please feel free to reach out.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account