Viz’s Quizzes Ep. 2 ft. Kasra

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Viz iPM, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone and welcome to the second rendition of Viz’s Quizzes, an informal, rapid fire set of questions for a select guest. Today I had the pleasure of being joined by 1st team All-LGBA, 2nd team All-LGBA, 1st team All-Defense, DPOY runner-up, LGBA Champion, and Cubs’ favorite facetime buddy, Kasra.

Viz: “Kasra, welcome to the second episode of Viz’s Quizzes. How are you doing my man?”

Kas: “I’m doing great, thanks for having me. The riverside weather here is lovely jubbly and I am ecstatic that you have given me this opportunity.”

Viz: “That’s good to hear. Obviously last season you had both individual success in picking up a couple of awards, and overall team success in winning a championship. How would you describe last season as a whole?”

Kas: “Man, last season was a fucking movie. I do not think anyone expected the Nets to do so well when bidding was initially concluded; including myself. With the highest contract of the team being a sniper of a hash shooter in Vik at the salary of 2.5 mil, the team looked to just be overall average. I truly think what pushed us above and beyond other teams in terms of success was the dominance that Jig and Tee had during the course of the season. Tee improved drastically from his first game up to the 49 points he dropped in the final game to 3-0 sweep the Celtics. Some of my fellow friends as well in Isoken, Jefe, and JJ really made the team come together and bond with the energy they brought to games. Beeda developed into a prime Ray Allen. There wasn’t 1 person that could guard Jig in the league, the kids just a god. Every single person on both lines knew their role and came out to simply put on a show. I do believe the Nets were the most talented amongst the teams in s27, but what made the difference was truly the uplifting locker room presence everyone felt on and off the court. As far as awards go, nothing matters as much as winning that chip when you have spent weeks on weeks getting to know your teammates for who they are.”

Viz: “It was definitely a great season for both yourself and the Nets as a whole. This is your first time owning, and after having such a successful previous season, do you feel there’s any added pressure on you this season?”

Kas: “I think that there is always an added pressure to anyone that wins any sort of award, from a chip to a mvp or dpoy. In my case, the pressure is drastically alleviated given the experience of my GM comeup. Dino Dick Daddy Comeup has been on the 2k scene for some time now, and he knows exactly what it takes to win. The rankings expected Milwaukee to be top 3 pre bidding, and hopefully we can turn the season around to meet the expectations.”

Viz: “Comeup is definitely an asset to have on any team. Pre-bidding, did you ever think that you may have been at a slight disadvantage straying away from the meta of having at least one free contract being a top PG?”

Kas: “Oh absolutely, having a pg as the free contract is a huge advantage to any team. That being said, comeup is undisputedly a top 3 lock in this league. He is definitely worth the free contract whereas I cannot say the same about some other free contracts. In addition, I believe that some of these free contracts only get the GM role because they are free contracts, and not because they will bring any management help to the owner. With my situation, I wanted someone that not only could hoop, but someone that also;
    1. Wants to win
    2. Motivates teammates when they are struggling
    3. Let’s people know how to improve
    4. Makes the locker room a happy environment.”

Viz: “Having two of the best locks in the league, on one team, as free contracts, is definitely nothing to overlook. I’ve got to ask about the trades. You’ve made several trades recently (one being more controversial than the rest). How do you feel you’ve improved your team, and will we be seeing any more trades in the future?”

Kas: “To put the trades into context, I must admit that I made a slight mistake in bidding that needed to be fixed. Unknowingly, I ended up with 4 Series S consoles and changes needed to be made. After 9 long draining trade discussions, I am now the only Series S on the team! Not only did we fix that issue, but we also traded for an easy MVP contender in Marquise. To preface this, our biggest contract this season came in on Sahrento. We were aware that Sahrento and Marquise are boys, and without a doubt we knew they would be filthy in the pnr set together. Now, we have a great first line being led by Marquise, Comeup, Sahrento, and two guys that will sit there and hit there shots. We actually wanted Marquise during bidding but the Bulls just out capped us. The initial trade we made with them for STG Beast allowed us to let him run the 2nd line, and with me, hopefully we get some wins on Thursdays. I’m not sure if we will see any trades in the future, I feel as though we have built a very strong roster, including TCs.”

Viz: “I look forward to seeing how the trades pan out, not only the players you brought in, but also, the players you sent away. My last question for you, Kas, is how do you think the rest of this season will play out? Will you guys be competing for a championship?”

Kas: “Previously, I felt like neither line had the supporting cast to do well enough for us to have a contention to winning the chip. Now, it’s a completely different story. This season is looking very competitive, and I know the Timberwolves will give anyone a run for there money. It’s truly hard to predict where teams will be after week 1, but I know for a fact that the Bulls led by Munnie will put on a show as we saw against the Suns in playoffs last season. The Mavs, Warriors, 76ers, and Raptors all had great biddings as well. We cannot count out the likes of the Thunder and Hornets as they are being led by Snype and Juice respectively, 2 people with previous LG championships. From the teams in 10-14 right now, I just want to say that the season has just started. Don’t count yourself out at all, got 5 more weeks to come and prove to everyone why you deserve a spot in the playoffs. To touch back on how I see the Bucks doing, I know our first line will only have a real challenge against the Wolves and I am not trying to sound cocky! (Come prove us wrong). Whereas, our 2nd line is up in the air. Stg Beast sometimes plays like a blind grandmother with no shoes, not sure how he doesn’t see the 100% SMOTHERED SHOTS! But nonetheless, he goes out to win and more times than not will pull it off vs the 2nd lines. I hope to help him with that, and the team I have built around him on the 2nd line all have come to an understanding that our PG may grade out at any moment in time.”

Viz: “Kas, you’ve provided some very lengthy and detailed answers in this conversation. Thank you for joining me on Episode 2 of Viz’s Quizzes.”

Kas: “Thanks for having me Viz, I love the discord studio you provide! To everyone, thanks for reading and best of luck in your seasons!
    Also, huge shoutout to the BOGS and Media team for making the seasons far more enjoyable.”

And that is a wrap for the second installment of Viz’s Quizzes. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you would like to be apart of the next episode, or if you know someone that is a prime candidate to be apart of the next episode, please feel free to reach out.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account