Viz’s Quizzes Ep. 3 ft. Rainy iPM

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Viz iPM, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone and welcome to the third rendition of Viz’s Quizzes, an informal, rapid fire set of questions for a select guest. Today I had the pleasure of being joined by former All-Star, 1st team All-LGBA, 1st team All-Defense (lol), and former MVP, Rainy iPM.

Viz: “Hello Rainy, and Welcome to the 3rd Episode of Viz’s Quizzes. How are you doing today?”

Rainy: “I’m doing great Viz! A bit tired, but it is what it is and I’m glad to have this opportunity to talk to my favorite player/best C of all time. How are you?”

Viz: “I’m doing ok, I messed up my knee a little bit while farming, but I’m on the mend, thanks for asking. The last 2 seasons you’ve been a free contract, by way of GM. What made you decide to go into bidding this season?”

Rainy: “Aw man, hope that heals soon. However, to answer your question I decided to go into bidding just to really enjoy that experience of building with a team again. I haven’t done that in a while and wanted to see what LG would value me at in bidding. It’s always a fun experience playing with some new players and learning to adapt with different playstyles and I haven’t had that in a while so I really wanted to try it out again. I did receive multiple GM offers but decided to kindly decline them all as I just wanted to see what it’d be like again. I don’t regret the choice at all as a matter of fact.”

Viz: “I have no doubt that you did in fact turn down multiple GM offers, I’d be happy for you to be my GM. When your bidding clock hit all zeros, you found yourself on the Milwaukee Bucks. Can you describe you short time with them?”

Rainy: “So my time with Milwaukee was very short lived. Sad news as I have played with Kasra and Comeup on numerous accounts. I was also happy to see that they had landed King iPM as well, a fellow brother of mine (Figuratively). I was really looking forward to teaming up with two great locks and was willing and ready to go through it all with them, I just don’t believe they felt the same. Our line had went 1-2 Week 1 and I knew some adjustments had to be made but I surely didn’t believe I was part of those adjustments. The decision was up to them though and there was nothing I could do about it. We fought in all three games but they had other plans after that week. It is what it is but I never have a problem playing for anyone in LG... it’s all part of the experience.”

Viz: “Sometimes you have to put friendship aside when making business decisions unfortunately. After the trade you found yourself heading to Munnie’s Bulls. It seemed like a good fit originally, but they’ve since made more roster changes that, at least in my eyes, makes the team even more competitive. How do you feel about Chicago’s current roster?”

Rainy: “Yes I know. Business is business.. but the Bulls roster is actually something I’m impressed about. The bulls were clearly a competitor last season as we all saw in that playoff matchup versus the Suns. Munnie and his boys are a great fit together and always find a way to make it work. Carrying3D (formerly known as Woosie3D) is one, if not the best shooter I’ve ever seen. He can definitely defend as well as take any little space and green his shots. Some other notable mentions are of course Munnie himself, Sky & Mac. However, when I came to Chicago, Munnie had believed and asked me who could I mention that he could go and possibly bring to play alongside of me. With that information he listened and did a great job landing Alex Baruso (a fellow Big Stepper) & iKennyPee who has REALLY impressed me this season and last with his gameplay. I believe with this roster and the changes that were made we can really make a statement over here in ChiTown.”

Viz: “The Bulls are definitely a team to watch out for. I know you’ve only been with the team for a short period, but how far do you think this team can go? Will you guys be competing for a championship once playoffs come around?”

Rainy: “I believe this Bulls roster can go very far. As I previously stated, the Bulls took a competitive Suns last season to 5 games and were just a few points short from a conference finals. That being said, adding myself and those few other roster pieces definitely makes the team a bit more complete on that aspect. In a playoff sense I believe either line can steal 2 games in a row and potentially avoid a game 5. It was shown this past Thursday as my line was able to snag a win from a very competitive first line Sixers. I can definitely see the potential as a championship contender seeing that most teams this season decided to stack a line in bidding and not really enforce their other line. That really makes a difference come playoffs. So far we also have some great chemistry and communication which I believe can take us a long way. I strongly don’t recommend any team counting us out or seeing us as a weak team.”

Viz: “You have been unlucky the last few seasons when it comes to playoffs (I would know as your former teammate.) Hopefully the Bulls have a good enough season to but you guys in contention for a championship. Rainy, you’re a former MVP and you have a few more awards to your name. There’s no doubt you’re one of the better players in the league. My last question for you is, will we see any awards out of you this season? Will you be in the MVP race when the time comes?”

Rainy: “I wish I had a definite answer to that Viz but I really don’t. I will be confident and say yes you should definitely consider and see me for some awards. In regards to MVP I give credit where credit is due. If Jig and company continue the fantastic season they’ve been having the past 2 weeks then there is no doubt in my mind he will take that MVP trophy. I am still definitely a top 5 PG in this league and I’ll prove that by the end of this season.”

Viz: “Rainy, you’ve been one of my favorite teammates to play with, in not only this league, but others. Thank you for joining me on Episode 3 of Viz’s Quizzes.”

Rainy: “Thank you Viz! Proud of you and your ability to still be involved given the circumstances and really impressed with what you’ve been doing. Much love brother and keep up the good work !”

And that is a wrap for the third installment of Viz’s Quizzes. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you would like to be apart of the next episode, or if you know someone that is a prime candidate to be apart of the next episode, please feel free to reach out.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account