wanna get this off my chest

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by FiGS42, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Pay by Saturday and you dont have an issue. My team was 100% all set in the middle of may, no reason other teams couldnt be like that.

Valuable life lesson, people dont wait around for you to take action, they carry on with their lives. Dont expect me, or anyone, to be there EXACTLY when you need them when you could have done it weeks in advance.

2. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    I agree with you that it's no one's responsibility per se to sacrifice prior life commitments to run an online hockey league, but on the flip side, the site is taking a significant cut (in alot of other tournaments/curling bonspiels, etc. the host venue doesn't take more than ~10%) for what amounts to not a lot of additional overhead. I understand the initial setup process and of course LG should make a bit of $ off the tourny, but at the very least the only administering that needs to be done is to verify and update the rosters as they are paid. It shouldn't be too much to ask for one site representative or designated person to update the rosters just as the tournament "start time" is set to begin. We've already paid our additional "late fee" into the pool, and the rule was imposed that each team must pay before playing, which doesn't sound too hard and fast to begin with.

I'm not trying to cause controversy as I like what the pro series has become, but if we're trying to build it into something truly legitimate we have to clean up the mickey mouse rulings here and there based on how we feel one day vs the next. Maybe it's time to bring on a co-commish or whatever it would take to bump it up that extra step and really make sure things are run fairly and all deadlines are met.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    You edited your roster after midnight, what is "mickey mouse" about that. Dont edit your roster late next time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kermit-_-Wilts

Kermit-_-Wilts Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MpLs Anderson#5166
    Ratings:
    +628 / 11 / -21
    I'll talk with [MENTION=6796]NugeTV[/MENTION] and other Pro Series committee members like [MENTION=7358]ImJeff[/MENTION] [MENTION=6646]kpy86[/MENTION] [MENTION=4369]I SSJ Bardock I[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] so that when we move to next gen we can have more than just nuge doing things because he shouldn't be doing everything and shouldn't have to do everything by himself. No matter what happens though people need to realize that it's 100% impossible to make everyone happy and if we want this tournament to potentially grow into something large scale rules/deadlines will need to be followed wether you completely agree with them every time or not.

• Like Like x 3
    MpLsAnDeRsOn
  5. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    Future Co-Commish here. My body is ready.

No Streaming Account
  6. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Key sentence is they played one game. Class act can't play 1 game in this tourney now because of this, money wasn't in and a game wasn't played so why do rosters need to be final? The deadline should be all in 1 night. Rosters locked when everyone is payed at 9:00 pm Sunday night and tournament starts at 10:00 pm . What's so hard about that? I should have up until game 1/all money is in to have my roster official.

thefigs42
  7. BacKLuND x 22

BacKLuND x 22 FA RD #7

Ratings:
    +775 / 63 / -45
    You're not going to win anyways, just donate another 10 dollars to the pot and let it go. You're fighting against a brick wall. If you don't like the rules, then don't play, it's as simple as that. Don't come here making 30 different threads about you guys complaining.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    Made one thread about this so relax and things are changing trust me, next pro series isn't gunna be run this way

thefigs42
  9. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    :shock:

• Like Like x 8
  10. BacKLuND x 22

BacKLuND x 22 FA RD #7

Ratings:
    +775 / 63 / -45
    Talk less in streams, maybe you'll get more viewers.

"18 seconds left" LOL

No Streaming Account
  11. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Thanks for watching, my loyal viewers like you and Matty Bizzle mean the world to me :D

12. BALLZY15

BALLZY15 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ballzy#3685
    Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -5
    [MENTION=7953]BozWPG[/MENTION] has a point. I hate to admit it, but sometimes this guy actually makes some sense. If there is a late fee for a late roster fine. But, if the tournament starts at 8pm for example and everyone is paid before that then the team should have be able to play at that start time. The tournament should have started Saturday if nuge wasn't available for rosters on the Sunday. If there are deadlines going to be set then both sides have to abide by them (by sides I mean the team and the staff). Simple. The argument has validity. All boz is hoping for is for the site to be held accountable to the deadlines just as much as the teams participating.

Sucks that there has been so much drama at the start but better now then for the start of 16

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. G lR ii M x

G lR ii M x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 15 / -22
    Virgins

• Like Like x 1
    grimnhl
  14. Don Miguel 33

Don Miguel 33 NHL Series is Bad

Ratings:
    +132 / 15 / -14
    Some people live for this wayyy too much lol...

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  15. HuRRt

HuRRt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -2
    eat my ass.

lets play some chel

• Like Like x 1
    xblhurrt