WBS / Hershey Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Rivnasty, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Rivnasty

Rivnasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 23 / -35
    I know it's a little late but I thought @Krvstoffer was going to post one but I guess his girlfriend didn't let him. Shoutout to Hershey Bears @xl NiTeOwL lx @KrawcH x @PeteyMaCx11 on building a strong team. Don't really know you guys but Niteowl always builds a strong team and you guys surged up the division at the end of the season and took over. Good luck to you guys going forward.

Now on to my Baby Pens. Man what a ride it's been these last two seasons and it sucks to come up short twice. But all good things must come to an end.

@Krvstoffer thanks for being a good management partner these last two seasons. We had a good run and it sucks we came up short. You stepped up this season to run everything and it was all good until your girlfriend took your nuts toward the end of the season and it all went downhill. Love you though <3

@Neil x 25 when we traded for you before S32 everyone said you're a cancer and terrible person to have. They couldn't of been more wrong. You stepped up both seasons and gave it your all and really cared about this team. I hope to be able to play with you again, you're a sick manager and even better player/teammate. You deserve that cup and I hope you get it.

@SneakyDaredevil what a steal you been these past two seasons. Playing on a top line and contributing everyday in the games and helping out with the team. Very humble guy and extremely underrated.

@kdevv thanks for everything this season. You stepped up and helped give input and it didn't go unnoticed.

@Dan x 39 you're a savage and kept us in so many games that we shouldn't of been in.

@kucheran1214 tried to get you all season and when we did you really stepped up. Our goalie duo was unreal down the stretch and you were a huge part.

@xChyz- never met someone bitch about playing with me when we were together and then bitching when we weren't together. :) <3

To everyone else I barely know you and some I don't even know you at all. But good luck going forward.

RIP Baby Pens

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    Rivnasty
  2. kdevv

kdevv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kdevv#8112
    Ratings:
    +93 / 13 / -4
    love you Riv and love the baby pens thanks for a great end to the season :kiss:

• Like Like x 1
  3. xl NiTeOwL lx

xl NiTeOwL lx 555

Ratings:
    +125 / 3 / -12
    Great Series Baby Pens! @kdevv love ya lots!! Look forward to playing with you fellas next season

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Niteowl06
  4. Neil x 25

Neil x 25 Former AHL Cover Boy #BACK

Ratings:
    +485 / 53 / -53
    Congrats to the Hershey boys first off. Known a few of you for basically my whole career and have done this dance in playoffs a couple times previously. Most of you are all good players and then you got some guys riding coat tails but I mean it shows how good of guys you are for carrying them around making them feel wanted.

Special shoutouts to @PeteyMaCx11 @KrawcH x @xl NiTeOwL lx good job building the team.

Thanks to @Rivnasty for being elite on the sticks and a good manager learned a lot from you about scouting players and different play styles. Also to my boy @Krvstoffer we had some highs and lows but when you’re committed you know what you’re doing.

I could write a paragraph for each guy on the team but, I won’t it was a good ride and wish the rest of the baby pens all the luck in the future.

RIP Baby Pens

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    remember when I told you guys to get sneaky and you all doubted me and didnt wanna get him? np fam

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  6. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    neil was the best management partner i could ever ask for. honestly probably the best person i’ve met on this site. love u

riv you’ve dealt with a lotta shit these past 2 seasons but you’ve been ride or die for us and has always had our back. thanks for coming back.

dan, you’re the best goalie in the A and i’ve loved playing with you the last 2 seasons.

Sneaky, thanks for dealing with Neil for the past 6 months. You’ve been a trooper and never complained once.

kdevv, thanks for coming in this season and helping us out. you real

good luck in the next round hershey

honk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Krvstoffer