WBS - Providence Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Geonosis, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Geonosis

Geonosis Resident Potato

Discord:
    Geo#9718
    Ratings:
    +409 / 12 / -19
    Congrats @DatsyukianxDeke @Ambient I37I @Gumba l11l on the hard fought series win. Those first three games were absolute nail biters and fun to watch (Game 3 very much less so from our perspective). On the whole you guys came into the series and seemed to execute your game plan at an extremely high level.

@glex @Joe Nahh you both gave us no space or time in either of our games. Hats off to you for a great performance.

@JABB3R @Ariasaki you both are absolute studs and played phenomenally throughout the series.

All the best to you all in the next round!

To my guys, much thanks for sticking with me through the ups and downs. I know there were times that you all did not agree with my decisions, but the vast majority of you always gave me your best and for that I cannot thank you enough.

@Kingofny1983 you were the most underrated goalie in the league this season and probably the sole reason we made it as far as we did. @Anndroo thank you for bringing consistency to our goal tending rotation.

@JBE you are probably the only person in this league that would have put up with the shit you did all season. You were unbelievably helpful, versatile, and never complained (at least not to me). Finish your finals, and get schwifty. You deserve it.

@BostonMLV @Celtic Renegade thank you for always doing your best to be positive forces throughout the season. You all developed a terrific partnership and were instrumental in the success we had in the second half of the season.

@SlapShot1219 @silentsoljacuz4 @Whollen @Stop Noto @kdevv @Ehoode @Bardownski69 @Angrykitten754 Thank you all for being there all season. I know it wasn't always easy and I dropped the ball quite a few times throughout the season, but the ride was fun for the most part.

Special shout out to our long lost French Fury @JV O65, we miss you bud :(

TL/DR: Providence is good, @xl Slurpee lx is bad

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    HowieDoo
  3. JV O65

JV O65 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -3
    Oh well thanks for thinking bout me! sucks you guys lost would have liked to match you up in second round :)

Thanks for giving me a chance though earlier this season, liked playing with you guys. Compensation had to happen sucks but hey. Can't complain to where I was traded, like it there too :) could have been to a non playoff team too.

Anyway, hopefully you guys come back next season !

P.s @C4NADA im the best

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Datsyuk709

Datsyuk709 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    datsyuk709#0
    Ratings:
    +509 / 18 / -18
    Good series bro and a great season! @Geonosis

datsyukianxdeke
  5. C4NADA

C4NADA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    C4NADA#8873
    Ratings:
    +134 / 87 / -113
    Lol how do you talk shit to someone much better than you? Serious question man

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    c4nada
  6. Noto l44l

Noto l44l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Noto#7647
    Ratings:
    +458 / 12 / -25
    Good Serious Providence..... Wish you guys were a little nicer to me and let me get my first loffs win ahah xD good luck next series!!!

Notol44l