WBS-Springfield Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Happy-Gilmore-27, Dec 19, 2018.

1. brax96

brax96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +436 / 17 / -49
    Hi, Ryan is unable to post this thread becuase he has a shoutbox mute but these are the exact words he wanted me to post.

Great series Scranton, very hard battle between the two teams. All but one game went to overtime, it was very sweaty and intense and really fun.
    Just wanted to congratulate certain people that I thought played great @BennettX96 @GZUS19 you guys have some unreal chem, @DOC Marshmallow and @Silentcricket26 you guys played amazing, really kept it close. @Ix J J xI you had some crazy skill. And I felt like all the defence were very solid over there at Scranton.

Prod and kred, nice try idiot have fun packing the bags. 88D3E047-ABF2-413D-94E9-20A6B541BFB3.png yea ur so great eh. Lost to a 3rd line LW and an ECU. All you have is west. Have a fun offseason golfing with @TheBobbyOrr4 and @Berrakov

TBIRDS SZN BABY WOOO

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    extrasweetsauce
  2. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    Great series man. Lot of respect for you guys. It was probably some of the most fun hockey I've played in a while. Really wanted to see it to the end. Sorry for all the disturbance in the shout box.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    doc_marshmallow
  3. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    Good series tbirds, I really I really didn’t expect to have that close of a series I mean 5/6 games went to overtime and every game has been by 1 goal. I played like shit this series and I am sorry to my baby pen teammates for that.

@Fishydangles your an amazing goalie idk how you always up your game in the post-season

@Williams_55 your still shit without the puck

@Happy-Gilmore-27 you were great at hitting kred at the blue line

@R34RYAN your trash and charge your phone

@bertone2909 not every pass has to be a force back door.

@TaZ-iT- how tf you glitch the game to get you every faceoff win

@The rest of the tbirds all you guys did was stand on the blue line all game and take shots from the point

@wilkes-Barre Scranton Kred is really ashamed and sorry that he did that to you guys. I am sorry I played like shit and attacked you guys when you guys were talking doo doo about my brother

@BennettX96 @Vargy @GZUS19 you guys were hilarious all season long, together you guys were unstoppable

@Fruiter_ @xl-lsilencel-lx thanks for dealing with are west host all season, I couldn’t have asked for 2 better dman than you 2 fruiter imo your the best dman in the ahl, silence I hate that you lost kred his 24th win he coulda been leading the league in wins, but your a good dman your offensively/thumb gifted

@DOC Marshmallow thank you for being a good dude and being clutch when it mattered.

@Silentcricket26 your an unreal goalie, you and doc saved us in games so many time. Imo we had the best goalie duo in the ahl

@Mahon_SoLo smh berrakov why’d you waive this man. Mahon your a really smart dman I’m thankful to berrakov for gifting me you

@seeyoukey your a good dude thanks for forgiving my behaviour from the vg times and carrying me in fortnite.

@Dowdenn sorry for attacking you, your a great dman who should be a top 4 dman on Pittsburgh next season

@MrAbrams1994 sorry for attacking you your a good dude I was just annoyed with your comments about my brother. Your a decent dman, well defensively you are you gotta work on carrying the puck

@eye2797 thanks for doing stats for me all season. Youre the best dunker in the ahl hands down. Im glad I got to play with you this season.

@bschmidy10 youre a bad agm you did nothing. But thanks for being a good friend and a good mentor to me since I joined this league over a year ago.

@EPICxSKILLZY I couldn't have asked for a better nhl owner. you could've called up my guys to help save your season but you didn't and for that I am grateful. Thanks for helping our ploff run when you sent dowdenn down.

@Wilkes-Barre Scranton penguins I truly believe that we had the best team in the league. Shit happens.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Godreau_13
  4. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    good luck in round 2 tbirds

Godreau_13
  5. BarDownBrando

BarDownBrando Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bardownbrando#0
    Ratings:
    +95 / 3 / -7
    Guys mad about a team taking point shots lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    bardownbrandotv
  6. seeyoukey

seeyoukey Well-Known Member

Discord:
    seeyoukey#9920
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Don't let this forfeit fool you that @Dowdenn was 0-2. His curse is real.

• Winner Winner x 1
    seeyoukey
  7. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    watching Dowdenn play makes me want to retire.

• Funny Funny x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  8. Jyuhnn

Jyuhnn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jyuhnn#0
    Ratings:
    +496 / 59 / -172
    He’s a big Time scrub hunter too

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Dowdenn

Dowdenn Emo King

Discord:
    Dowden#1118
    Ratings:
    +173 / 15 / -12
    Watching myself play makes me want to retire too. But imagine John calling someone a scrubhunter. Great series to the tbirds you guys put up a way better fight than I think we expected, you deserve to move on. Sucks that such a great series ended the way it did but mad respect to you guys for the way you handled it.

• Like Like x 3
    Dowden11
  10. Dowdenn

Dowdenn Emo King

Discord:
    Dowden#1118
    Ratings:
    +173 / 15 / -12
    At least @ me next time smh, last time I ask you to play 3s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Dowden11
  11. BennettX96

BennettX96 BennettX96

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks dude good luck next series

• Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account