We Have a Pulse - LGTOUR Sign-Up

Discussion in 'TFC Ontario Soccer - Previous Gen' started by Shush, Mar 23, 2005.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    To be honest I've never seen that.... at least not that I knew of. Personally speaking, if I over/under hit a shot I was almost always dealing with a sloped lie, wind or a combination of both so I was, and still am, under the impression that I simply misread the effect of the lie/wind. To me this is why I couldn't really enjoy TW 05 (I still have 03 and played it a bunch before Links came out), because when you consider a shot there are so few things to take into consideration. Generally speaking in TW, you just aim at the pin and fire away. It's not that TW isn't a good game as it can be very fun to play with people but on my own I just didn't enjoy it as much after playing Links. To each his own I guess.

No Streaming Account
  2. jujimum

jujimum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL, I NEVER said Tiger was the better game. I by far don't think that. I actually think both games have things that if they put them together would make a great golf game.

I just burned myself out on Links as it was the only game I've ever played longer than a few months (until Madden). Therefore, having been burnt out on it and being reminded why, that is why I said I'll stick to Tiger for now since I'm comfortable with it and it doesn't make me want to break things like Links does :laugh:

I'm always looking for word on when the next Links is coming out. Or, should I say "IF" :( It's kind of like ESPN vs. Madden, both good games but I can only play one at a time...otherwise I'm just confusing myself and since I compete with my brother at Tiger right now, it's imperative that I keep up :twisted:

*Plus, I had to play in this Links tourney just to compete with you guys since that is the game that brought me here in the first place.

No Streaming Account
  3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL, I know exactly what you mean. :oops:

No Streaming Account