Week 1 Warriors & Week 1 Peasants

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Saucing Pucks, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Saucing Pucks

Saucing Pucks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +604 / 16 / -21
    Howdy LGers,
    I'm going to start off my first season back in the AHL with a little write up series I'll do each week. The content will consist of the Top 3 BEST Teams of the week (MY OPINION) and the Top 3 WORST teams of the week (MY OPINION). Ill also give a Week 2 Predication on each team I covered. So, LETS GET STARTED.....

#1 Best Team
    :team625:Colorado Eagles:team625:

Record: 7-2-0

Management:

@skyre5
    @Smitterr
    @TeachMe18

The Eagles SOARED through Week 1 by winning 7 out of the 9 games. The team leader, @Smitterr ,put up 13 points out of his 3 games, 8 of which were goals which is uncharacteristic of him. He's a pass first player with tremendous play-making abilities which is why I was shocked to see him pot 8 goals. Either way, it's what the team needs. The Colorado Eagles are the BEST ranked team in Goal differential with the leading number of +24! They also have the least amount of 1 goal games. Both of those categories combined means this team came to play for Week 1. There only 1 goal game ended up being 1 out of there only 2 losses. This team means business and even with 2 losses for the week, I think this team deserves the #1 spot.

Week 2 Predication: 7-2

#2 Best Team
    :team352:Providence Bruins:team352:
    Record: 8-0-1

Management:

@Broomball16
    @GK KING207
    @Sokastr7

This comes as a BOMB shell to the LGAHL World. An absolute MASSIVE week by these Bruins as they conclude Week 1 with 8 wins and a single overtime loss that ruined there perfect week. The team was led by center-man @Hughcs who had a whopping 13 points. Out of 13 points, the man had 11 dunks. The Bruins leave this week with being tied for 2nd in the Goal Differential department. Now, I know these BRUINS are going to come at my neck for not making them #1 in my own opinion ranking, but hear me out. I give credit where credit is due. They had an awesome week with a few huge wins against organizations that frankly should have probably beat them. But.. the Bruins had 5 out of there 9 games come down to 1 goal games. Out of those 5, they were able to pull away with 4 wins and 1 loss in overtime. I don't think they can keep up these type of weeks by winning 55% of there games by 1 goal. Its just not suitable.
    Week 2 Predication: 5-3-1

#3 Best Team
    :team362:Iowa Wild:team362:
    Record: 8-1-0

Management:
    @MIKE x SCOTT
    @Homiezoned
    @Manship x 91

Another somewhat of a shock to the LGAHL world as the Iowa Wild gather 8 wins out of the 9 games played this week. The Wild are being led by my former line-mate @Cc o s i n e 18 with a total of 12 points to start off his AHL season. The only problem I see with the leading point scorer on the team is his -1 +/-. Iowa was able to squeeze away 4 out of there 8 wins by only 1 goal which isn't going to fly every week. It's a good thing that Iowa did find the back of the net 42 times this week. Because out of all the top teams in each division currently, they are also leading those teams in goals against at 28. My predication for Week 2 is that if they can't seem to tighten up on the defensive side of the game, they won't be seeing another pretty record of 8-1-0 again.
    Week 2 Predication: 4-3-2

Now...ON TO THE WORST TEAMS

#1 Worst Team
    :team363:San Antonio Rampage:team363:
    Record: 0-7-2

Management:
    @Saad Excuse
    @bMaJuH

Where to even start with this Week 1 team.... Well, 0 Wins to this teams record which never is a hot start. The team is being led by @ItsCostyy with only 6 points. When your leading point man on the team only has 6 points, things need to be figured out quickly. The Rampage have the LEAST amount of goals scored in the league with only 17. Shockingly enough, they are at 40 goals against which isn't even the worst in the league. This team needs to start gathering some chemistry in club and finding the back of the net. It's going to be a long season if not.
    Week 2 Predication: 2-7-0

#2 Worst Team
    :team517:Ontario Reign:team517:
    Record: 2-5-2

Management:
    @IM HEARTLESS323
    @FalsexHopex204
    @Retnuh23

Another team that saw not much success in Week 1.. At least they showed a bit more promise than the Rampage did. 2 wins on the mark for the week and they at least found the net 26 times. The team is being led by @lProvy l9l who actually put up 11 points on this team. The biggest issue came with the defence. The Reign is leading the league with goals against at a MASSIVE 49 goals against. That is absolutely horrendous to have a 5 GAA in the first week of the season. Now, it could be a goal tending issue. But, I am not going to watch any Twitch streams of this teams Week 1 games to figure it out. There is atleast a positive to this week...This team had 4 one-goal games which could of dramatically changed there record if they could of finished off 2 of there overtime wins and maybe kept the biscuit out the net more. I have some faith in the Reign for Week 2.
    Week 2 Predication: 4-3-2

#3 Worst Team
    :team778:Laval Rockets:team778:
    Record: 2-7-0

Management:
    @xl Slurpee lx
    @rollinj0071
    @DatsyukianxDeke

Any team that lets up double digit goals in a single game will always find a way on this list.. Laval sneaks away with 2 wins out of there 9 games this week. They had 4 one-goal games that ended up costing them 3 losses out of there 7 total. The team didn't honestly have a leader this week but I will give it to one of the management being @DatsyukianxDeke due to his 7 points total and also his 0 +/- which is a rare occurrence on his team right now. This team is up there for one of the worst goal differentials in the league at the moment with -14. Every aspect of this team needs to be improved going into Week 2 or they will end up on this list again...
    Week 2 Predication: 2-7

Thanks for the read fellas. Keep it classy

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 118 / -116
    Good shit ebz

the717clutch
  3. Broomball16

Broomball16 Washed

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,591 / 862 / -479
    Good writeup, I think you underestimate the clamps that are @Xx6Sinka7xX

• Winner Winner x 1
    Broomball1881
  4. Xx6Sinka7xX

Xx6Sinka7xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 7 / -2
    One day they'll show me love....

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Holta

Holta __________________________________________________

Discord:
    holtaa#0
    Ratings:
    +312 / 105 / -111
    HoIta
  6. GK KING207

GK KING207 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 2 / -5
    Hey man! Nice write up.

No Streaming Account
  7. Luusky

Luusky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucas (Powar Fowad)#7959
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -44
    Write something thats says how elite we were few season back

No Streaming Account
  8. ChelxLawyer29

ChelxLawyer29 I'm going to have to put you on hold

Ratings:
    +203 / 9 / -20
    Wondering how Stockton didn't end up on this but otherwise pretty entertaining read lol good shit

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. TripAcez

TripAcez Aye Stop De Puck

Discord:
    TripAcez#0388
    Ratings:
    +93 / 2 / -10
    Lol^

TripAcez