Week 12 is LIVE! Discuss your rounds here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Sep 7, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay posting this!

Week 12 is now LIVE!

Courses this Week:

Primary: Whistling Straits (MAJOR w/4 Pins)
    Secondary: Old High Hensley
    HDCP Restricted Course: Symphony Manor

Instructions:

You'll find the regular two courses in Play > Play Tour > Search LGGT > Look for LGGT S3 W12

To find the HDCP Restricted course (For people with a TGC Handicap lower than a +5.0 Rating), go to Play > Play Tournament > Search LGGT > Look for LGGT S3 W12 HDCP

IMPORTANT: For those guys who have an interest in playing the restricted course, you can play it at ANY TIME during the week. You can play it first before the regular tournaments, if you wish. It's a separate event. Just be sure when you post your scores here, that you put it in the proper leaderboard.

Deadline for Week 12: Sunday, September 13th at 11:59 PM Eastern (See countdown clock for deadline timers to submit rounds)

Post your round thoughts here! As always, if there are any concerns to bring up, provide your evidence to me privately, and I will review.

Thanks, and hit 'em ​legally straight!

LB

fkncommishlb
  2. Disturbed932

Disturbed932 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    59-63-63-60 = -43
    64-59 = -21

Missed so many opportunities on Hensley. Whistling Straits was just okay play for me especially rounds 2 & 3. Maybe contend for win on Straits? Ian and Bradley will top it I'm sure. Also Blackaces

No Streaming Account
  3. WoefulGamer53

WoefulGamer53 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Symphony Manor HDCP.. First round struggled a bit with the wind, thought the course was tough enough for old guy like me, without the winds, as plenty of fairway traps, hills etc to think about, but it sort of balanced it out with the softer greens ,but missed some easy putts... +5 :D

Round 2 20+ mph winds, tried but my shots just went everywhere... still looking for most of my balls ....lost my new hat somewhere... still on to the the next tourney ...+24

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Blackaces13

Blackaces13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'm flattered to even be mentioned, but I put up a -36 and played what I consider to be very solid golf. You super elites just have an extra gear that I can't find yet.

No Streaming Account
  5. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Nice shooting Tyler :-D Kudos for the eagle, birdie, birdie finish at Hensley 8)

I tried my best to hunt you down but just came up a little short. The middle two rounds at Whistling weren't quite good enough, I left a few out there.

I'm pretty satisfied over all with the scores that I posted. Good luck to everybody still to play :smile:

No Streaming Account