Week 4 Courses announced on schedule!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by eMLBCommish, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    it was a six wind on the the first when i started and it went to to a nine the second course i played a 8 wind ended a 9 and since the patch i have no more problems with the tour mode at all so i dont understand how you are when i had the most trouble and the winds in tiger dont play the same as this game tiger is so much easier than this game is not even close you cant pin seek on med-fast and medium greens unless you have a wedge and if you cant putt you wont score the guys who make the 15 and 20 footers are the one who score well

No Streaming Account
  2. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    cmon MLB The Show and this game are completely different animals and to compare the two on user input/skill is not even remotely close to what is being discussed here

No Streaming Account
  3. rickypro333

rickypro333 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Exactly, TGC is much harder. I have been playing computer golf games for as long as they have been around. I am still nowhere near the best player even on this site. I have mentioned ways to score better in this thread but if you can't putt, you won't score well. I hardly ever 3 putt a green (and I have have never chipped while on the green) and I am pretty sure the others that score well are in the same boat. I really like TGC because it rewards smart play and not target golf. I and I am sure others would be willing to help anyone here with tips if asked but to compare TGC to TW is not fair. 20 under won a 4 round tourney last week and only 10 out of 85 people were under par. I have never seen that with any other golf game much less TW.
    And with all this being said, if there is a way to cheat, someone will find it and do it but I can't control anyone but me and we are not playing for money so I really don't care what others do.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  4. Anquila1978

Anquila1978 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    We both played in max 5mph, disturbed said that in a earlier post, look at the major last week, i shot level par in winds of 8-10 mph, fair enough I had the lost round glitch as well, in Briar hill I had 10-14 mph and shot a 11 at the 13th.

If half the TW guys were here and shooting the same as that game, I assure you that my name would be nowhere to be seen

No Streaming Account
  5. boo_stik

boo_stik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well for one I'm happy to except the luck of the draw as regards to the wind and I had disturbed and aces as my ghost partners and I could tell the had favourable winds on some holes where I played 12 mph wind on most holes but with that said I really enjoyed the test

No Streaming Account
  6. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    lol i play with some of the best tw players and only three or four play at such a high level they struggle with winds and the kicks this is so much harder, tiger the courses are much easier then this game cause they are real courses and like ricky said, putting is the difference no spin button or putt read in this game

No Streaming Account
  7. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I think most have to take a step back and realize this is a "FIRST" season, and first go at this. We expect things to adapt as we evaluate what to do to offer a fun experience for all. This could include breaking things down to one, or several, ideas. Examples are a second league for either lower tiers or a champions tour (possibly working with the XB1 & PS4 combined, with certain things turned off (Scouting camera, putting camera for example), institute a handicap system, or other possible suggestions.

Input is always appreciated so that [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION], [MENTION=7031]PHJ314[/MENTION] and myself can consider what we can do to improve LGGT.

fkncommishlb
  8. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    personally i think you guys have done a great job i wouldnt change a thing, with the patch the tour runs smooth now, gotta get use to the new glitches putting is different and we get odd 90s when swinging but all in all great job with the league!!

No Streaming Account
  9. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    The best TW players play with ALL attributes capped at 45 and ALL aids turned OFF!!!
    We did this for a TW league and it was the most realistic/competitive league we ever had! Right [MENTION=12180]Mr Tweek 1[/MENTION]!

But in all honesty, any TW player that plays with the spins and power boosting, is NOT one of the Top TW players! lol
    FilexThis -> Keyboard Kenny FTW!!!! LOL!!!

No Streaming Account
  10. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    im talking about tour players bro , ultimate chopper , needatissuem8, scruffy37 , borderfox these guys play tour, and check the leaderboards of the courses there all on top i love tour mode but one of these guys plays sim and he amazing i cant swing my club on a angle like that, and you ,must have made a special golfer for that cause no one stops at 45skill , but if everyone plays the same then its all fair and theres no more turbo in tiger bro lol

No Streaming Account
  11. Mr Tweek 1

Mr Tweek 1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Yea The VGA rocked for awhile till tiger 14 screwed it all up...This game in my opinion is far better and more realistic than tiger ever was...more so without spin and putt reads and all that bs..

MrTweek1
  12. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    im not gonna lie either i enjoy playing both modes i holeout 4 to 8 time a round with spin on depending on green speed these guys put on slow or average greens i can fire at the pin with a three wood, especially slow greens its crazy how much you attack the pin, these rely so much on that damn spin that they dont try to learn the game, but ive watched a lot them quit this game because of it, no spin or putt read, lmao get good

No Streaming Account
  13. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9

It was Tiger 13 that we did the 45 attributes, 14 was garbage.
    Most of our league members preferred the 45 setup, all you had to do was quickly edit your guy.
    I Know a whole bunch of us just left our attributes at 45 and played that way full time. I'm pretty sure Tweek was one of those guys. It was the only way to make TW13 seem remotely realistic.

No Streaming Account
  14. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    yea i wasnt much on 13 either 14 was ok but the club glitch was bullshit my favorite will always be tiger 10

No Streaming Account