WeeK4 PoWeR Rankings.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by BROKEUDOWN, Jun 3, 2012.

1. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    WeeK4 PoWeR Rankings.
    _Overall WeeK4
    :hphx: 22-5-5 7-1-1 The Yotes are howling from the top of the hill. Consistancy has been a focus, making the best of every game. With a record of O-5 in OT, one sure fire way to beat the Yotes is to take it past 60mins.

:hchi: 22-10-1 6-2-1 Hawks finished 1-1-1 in this weeks showdown against the '92' Wings. The Hawks had some decisive wins and pulled out the close ones. And they don't get enough forfeit wins.

:hbos: 19-12-3 5-4-2 This week the Bruins’ losses and wins had one thing in common, a 1 goal differential. It was enough to keep the top spot in the East for another week.

:hdet: 21-10-0 2-6-0 They had a Bad week, but it is behind them now. New Owner & GM, a lineful of removals, and a new direction. Wings are looking forward.

:hott:17-12-3 4-2-3 The Sens have been able to compete in low and high scoring games, no lead is safe. They have kept the Bruins in arms reach and will likely be making the push soon.

:hwas: 15-15-1 7-1-0 The Caps had the week they needed, The offense was putting up more than enough points concidering that goals were not coming easy for their opposition.

:hla: 16-16-0 5-4-0 The throne in LA will likely not change asses again from this point on. Stable management will be an excellent foundation as the Kings enter the 2nd half of the season.

:hnj: 15-16-1 5-4-0 Although The Devils didn’t score a goal until Tuesday, they managed to finish the week with a 5 game win streak. The new management team is making some changes.

:hpitt: 13-15-4 4-5-1 The Pens came up short this week, the Offense will need to give the Defense a couple more goals to work with, it wont take much concidering how low the pens scores have been.

:hstl: 9-21-2 5-3-1 Armed with optimism GunHavok has begun to turn the Blues around, the teams chemistry will be improved by the acquisiotions of past teammates bnc711 and Stew514. Blues focus on not giving up those 0-1 losses that have plagued them.

:hphi: 11-17-4 3-6-1 The Flyers stumbled thru the week and will have to drastically improve, there is a battle in the back half of the East and the Flyers need to get in that fight.

:hnas: 12-19-1 1-7-1 The Preds didn’t do that bad in many of their games this week, but when you are counting points a Regulation loss just doesn’t add up. They way the West is shaping up the may become the Prey.

*Not the opinion of Leaguegaming, just 1 of its members
    Thanks for reading.

Thank you to the people that PMed me with their take on their teams' week performances.
    Any players/managers that want to answer any question regarding their team, please PM me by friday evening.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
    No Streaming Account
  2. ProdigiousGirth

ProdigiousGirth Zdeno Charizard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Love reading these for several reasons...
    Yaaay, positivity :D
    Lol, you have a way with words broke...

No Streaming Account
  3. Meeble

Meeble Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sadly all our games with detroit came before the block of forfeits they had. I think you should take those into acct in power rankings personally. No offense to phx, except Prodigy, but 10-12 free pts vs our 2 ;)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
    No Streaming Account
  4. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    Yeah, i did a crap job on the Blackhawks, but with your interview taken in to account. FIXED

No Streaming Account
  5. ClarkesKids

ClarkesKids #6 LD/RD - Clarke

Discord:
    ClarkesKids#7109
    Ratings:
    +433 / 0 / -2
    Great job broke always love these.

No Streaming Account
  6. Sir Riasus

Sir Riasus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0 / -0
    Good job Broke, love reading these weekly. Although, I must say, one thing really pissed me off about your article. For the Chicago part, it is missing the following intro "carried on the shoulders of foundational defencemen, Sir Riasus..."

Thats ok though, I'm sure you will get it in there next time.

No Streaming Account
  7. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    great article. watch for the penguins goalie in the next article.

Serpe_x_13x
  8. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    Good Job Broke

No Streaming Account
  9. Boglord

Boglord AHL Bound!

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Caps 7-1 traded 2 named players (not tooting my own horn here) currious to see how this will play out for them :)

Talk of the week will be Ozzy finally taking on a management possition! It's about time!

No Streaming Account
  10. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    dont worry we will be fine :)

sorry to see u go man.

11. Boglord

Boglord AHL Bound!

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    It happens. I expect to be traded. Ive never finished a season on the same team I started with! Im either good enough to trade for or I suck and no one wants me :(

No Streaming Account
  12. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    Agreed :D

NealiteGaming