Welcome to our UK Friends & Reminders to all

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by eMLBCommish, Sep 3, 2014.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I expect new faces on the Tour(s) today (Both here and XB1), and looking forward to all the new friends we'll have on the tour!

With that said, I'm posting this here as a courtesy reminder to all:

1) Read the FAQ before you play: http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?206310-LGGT-FAQ-amp-Info

2) Download the Leaguegaming Mobile App on your smartphone. Any issues here, contact [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION]

3) You must actually PLAY IN THE TOUR! We've seen many instances of people just playing a single course and posting scores. There's no way to verify your scores this way, so of course you must actually go to Play > Play Tour > Search "LGGT" (found in Public Competitions).

4) It is the preseason, so we expect mistakes and all. But you must get in the habit of posting your scores either during the round, or immediately after the round. If you button mash through screens, and lose your information, we are not responsible, and we are contemplating if this will be the same as not signing a scorecard, which would lead to a Disqualification (DQ).

We're here to have fun. We'll have a set of rules done shortly. Above all else, we want you to all follow a process to fully participate in the tour, and maximize the wonderful tools that Tris has provided us. I suspect we're the only league that takes "The Golf Club" experience to this level. It would be a shame to check the Mobile App to see if you're the leader, and you're not because you didn't post your scores! Winners are determined by results posted at LG, then verified in game!

If there are further questions resulting from this, please let me know.

Thanks,

LB
    [MENTION=7031]PHJ314[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 2
    fkncommishlb