Western Central Division Write-Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by YaBoiixJP--o, Feb 8, 2018.

1. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Back at it again with another write-up. Finishing up what seems to be a weaker Western Conference compared to last season and also to the well-balanced Eastern Conference this season. This Division will include a team fighting for the top spot in the league, but also a team that might reach new levels of mediocrity in LG history. Some owners had some interesting bidding/draft strategies and the middle of the pack is hard to pencil in as most of those teams have question marks all over the roster. Here is what I came up with.

Western Central Division

1. Colorado Avalanche :team8:

2. Dallas Stars :team9:

3. Nashville Predators :team77:

4. Minnesota Wild :team30:

5. Winnipeg Jets :team391:

6. St Louis Blues :team3:

7. Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

Owner: @xX_PARAYKO_55Xx

GM: @TheShaftDaddy

AGM: @DanielEPS

Projected Lines:

@DanielEPS@MikexMassacre - @AViss93

@TheShaftDaddy - @nylander-_-62 - @SICKTRICK25

@Reider15-15 - @timebot12 - @DJ_Zbad

@BurnsForNorris@pittpensfan76

@iQuantumPhysics - @Maxuter

@xX_PARAYKO_55Xx - @Ironman1416

@SCHN3ID3RR-24

@TheBipolarJew69

This roster might make @firemike0288 look like a genius. No but seriously, this is an average to mediocre AHL team with @BurnsForNorris and the duo of @SCHN3ID3RR-24 and @TheBipolarJew69 being designated to take the beating with them. Hopefully for this team @iQuantumPhysics and @Maxuter get back in their S5 form after a rough S6 campaign, but it is highly unlikely as the forward group ahead of them can hardly compete with most teams’ third line. I don’t know much about @xX_PARAYKO_55Xx, but let’s just say this was not a hot start for him as the new owner of Chirak. I'd say good luck, but even luck might not do it.

Colorado Avalanche :team8:

Owner: @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43

GM: @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71

AGM: @Nav x 29

Projected Lines:

@ItsJodach@Nav x 29 - @nickyP1999

@eastons17@l_Giroux_x_28_l@ivegotyour6

@l Cootz l 14 l – @iGurple - @TakeNotes97

@TeeXGrizzley@x_ReAcTiiOnz_71

@KoNtOs SmAsH 96@ChyzNasty

@GrannySmith_64@CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43

@Cage

@AllinFitness

Well, @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43 might make it out of the first round this season boys. Actually, I don’t believe there is a team ahead of them in the Power Rankings heading into S7. The West Coast AIDS line of @ItsJodach - @Nav x 29 and @nickyP1999 will piss off the whole league, especially when paired with @ChyzNasty. @Nav x 29 might miss @Aye Keeks a little bit, but he is finally back with his good pal @ItsJodach who when looking at bidding, might be underpaid. They also got @eastons17 and @ivegotyour6 who need no introduction as they will most likely have to carry the newcomer, @l_Giroux_x_29_l, who had no success in the CHL and still got drafted 2nd overall. @iGurple aka NyIsles3 successfully snaked bidding and will center a gross 3rd line for them until @eastons17 complains enough about @l_Giroux_x_28_l for Beefy to make the switch. @TeeXGrizzley is making the move to defense, most likely paired to @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 until a wild game 7 appears. @ChyzNasty who has had a rather successful first season on defense will be back and possibly matched to @KoNtOs SmAsH 96 who the Cudas literally handed to the Colorado organization last season.Thanks Cudas... Beefy will be fine with his partner especially with @Cage and @AllinFitness protecting the net for them. With a team like that in front of them, I think it’s fair to say that the likeliness of them winning the William M. Jennings Trophy is at an all-time high. Have fun running through the West pussies.

Dallas Stars :team9:

Owner: @llChEcKMaTell

GM: @B-Bunny

AGM: @VegaRidge

Projected Lines:

@Linde94 - @VegaRidge - @B-Bunny

@llChEcKMaTell - @djunreal2010 - @vish_b

@DarkMizike99 - @Sabres2019 - @BK_0994

@JonFromEarth - @Hardik88

@stay_at_homed - @AjHcCwRs

@Eggman--1 - @xXInfamousOne211

@flight-airline

@mcdizzle9909

I like how this roster is shaping up. Two solid D pairs. A well-balanced offense. @Linde94 is a gentleman, he’s a back to back Cup Champ in VG now so you know the guy is elite. Mark White is a good two-way center who will probably just feed the 12M phenom @B-Bunny all season. I really miss getting carried by @Hardik88, thanks for showing me dae wae in S5. @JonFromEarth was a Calder runner up, that pair will definitely be one to watch for. @stay_at_homed is a veteran on a cheap contract, a nice guy to have on your team, unfortanutely for him he’ll most likely have to be paired to @AjHcCwRs and anyone who's played with that guy has told me that can be a real hassle. @DarkMizike99 had a good S6 and hoping to do the same here for Dallas. Him and former Team 23 forward @BK_0094 will be taking care of business on a pretty good third line. @flight-airline is a really good goaltender at times. At the end of the day, I believe this team gives Colorado a run for their money in the division. Good work @IIChEcKMaTeII

Minnesota Wild :team30:

Owner: @Agger23

GM: @ll_Larkin_71_ll

Projected Lines:

@rV_CLuTcHz - @ll_Larkin_71_ll - @PheNoMeNaLxOnE17

@abbazabba24 - @RBCressor - @OG-CrispyCreamy

@Pfarrcyde - @l50in07l - @Dazwyy

@BA_Sports_Fan - @LikeASumbooodeh

@Distraqted - @Nardo

@cmike17@IceAJ420

@Agger23

@lRev1S

Well this team could surprise a lot of people, just like they could burn in hell. Lot of QC presence. @rV_CLuTcHz and @PheNoMeNaLxOnE17 will lead the pack as they are both very skilled players, but can also be hot heads. Sadly for @OG-CrispyCreamy, he does not quite have the linemates to flourish this season if you ask me. @RBCressor and @abbazabba24 are both good players, but they wouldn’t be considered to be high end 2nd liners. Will @Nardo show up? The question just about every team he has played for has been asking themselves. @cmike17 is good, don’t know how he wasn’t in the draft, which raised his price a little bit, but the guy can play. Who doesn’t like @LikeASumbooodeh and his RIP button? Let’s just hope for @Agger23 that he did his homework right and that @BA_Sports_Fan and @Distraqted are NHL caliber players, or else it could be a long season. This teams looks okay to me, will be in the mix for a Wild Card spot.

Nashville Predators :team77:

Owner: @Zubov_x_21

GM: @xTarasenko91_

Projected Lines:

@Issa x Geno – @l-Knees-l - @tactfeeezy

@ChobanLacot - @xXLikeABOSSXx92- @xTarasenko91_

@ll_19-Toews@Zubov_x_21 - @bidou96m

@Foote - @Oso-Sic

@rharmer3 - @calmblueicex

@PhillyFan1106 - @xRetributionx87

@x Unknown 31

@Ataraxy_01

@Zubov_x_21 is an interesting fella. With something like 21 draft picks, guy gets tired of the draft after like his third pick and starts drafting just about any names that triggers something in his brain. Yet, I believe he comes out with a relatively solid roster. @Issa x Geno will probably enjoy the fact that he has a good defensive center in @l-Knees-l next to him as he will have to carry the likes of @tactfeeezy going into S7. People bashed Vibez a little bit for his choice of GM in @xTarasenko91_, but he drafted @ChobanLacot, his club pal who will both make sure they bring some West Coast AIDS to this roster. Talking about AIDS, those two will have to endure the character that @xXLikeABOSSXx92 is. Will that dual Discord chat be a thing in Nashville this season? I heard good things about @ll_19-Toews regardless of what his statline says. @bidou96m has been in the league for a while. Also, I don't think people give them enough credit with what they did with their defense. @Foote and @Oso-Sic should be a solid pair. @rharmer3 is a steal at 500k in my opinion and match him with @calmblueicex who brings some West Coast presence with her as well. No need to talk about @x Unknown 31, guy is a stud. This team will definitely battle for a spot in the playoffs.

St.Louis Blues :team3:

Owner: @Agent-PC

GM: @xxSNIPESHOTxx21

Projected Lines:

@xxSNIPESHOTxx21 - @Jcfalcon21 - @turbo166887

@NjDevil08@Fiilzy- - @FLINN_21-Xx21xX

@Ducksfanwaterloo - @jkap123 - @SunShine2644

@Agent-PC - @SMiiRK-_-

@The-Statistician - @Jwva

@jaZz134 - @Reincremation

@alonzi401

@Capitalsfan_08

@Lazy_Pedestrian runs from @NjDevil08 in Competitive Seasons in HUT. So he’s probably a good fit on this 2nd line. The Blues first line will clearly be annoying to play against until Streetsmurf disappears because even HE won’t be able to carry this team. The former and controversial Cudas management @Ducksfanwaterloo and @jkap123 are reunited, can they perform at this level? Their first try wasn’t so successful, let’s see how this one goes. Their defense looks alright, but no top pair talent really, most of them would be 2nd or 3rd pair on most teams. Let’s hope for them @Reincremation actually end up being gem out of the draft. @alonzi401 is a good tendy, but he will face a lot of rubber this season. Fuck @Agent-PC for making us all wait forever during the draft. Good luck fellas. You’ll need it.

Winnipeg Jets :team391:

Owner: @Deadsoul_Rising

GM: @XKILLBRICKXTREME

AGM: @Sfic16

Projected Lines:

@The_Blind_Ref - @XKILLBRICKXTREME - @l-joker_x_31-l

@Ransom613 - @dannyk2399@Girgs28

@Moofang@Deadsoul_Rising - @Sfic16

@tball619 - @DrFurryNips

@Maththerock - @koztom-

@Killasound - @Angry_Dangler17

@Archmagus9

@Joeja15

@The_Blind_Ref is once again over paid… Go figure. Didn’t work last season so why not try it again this season? Makes sense. @Ransom613 is good at Versus games, watch out boys. Please take a moment and press F to pay respect to @l-joker_x_31-l as he is stuck here in his comeback season. @Girgs28 has good thumbs. @Sfic16 is a good 3rd liner and had a decent S6. @DrFurryNips might have the best tag in the whole league this season. What else is there to say? Congratulations you’re not as bad as Chicago.

Well this rounds up the Western Conference ladies and gentlemen, mostly young egoistic fucks though. We shall see you this weekend as I will drop both Eastern Conference write-ups and hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed writing them.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    @DrFurryNips got between the legs deked by @Tcx7 when he was playing defense. That is all I have to say.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Nybarisny
  3. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Well when I saw us behind Dallas you instantly went in the shitter and lost credibility.

Then I read your assessment of our team and I am super impressed.

You hit a lot dead on the head and I'm now going to comb our discord to make sure you aren't in here because the "inside information" is scary with you. GREAT write up.

• Like Like x 1
    zubov_x_21
  4. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    No Streaming Account
  5. xTarasenko91

xTarasenko91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tarasenko#5281
    Ratings:
    +164 / 2 / -4
    I'm jp's inside information lol

• Like Like x 1
    xtarasenko91
  6. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    To be fair I wasn't too far away with my original prediction.

No Streaming Account
  7. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Great write up. My standing predictions we're very similar to yours, I guess great minds think a like.

• Winner Winner x 1
    nickyP1999
  8. OBxOBrien

OBxOBrien Well-Known Member

Discord:
    OBrien#0102
    Ratings:
    +98 / 11 / -17
    Great write up.

obxobrien
  9. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    Holy shit PSN is awful now

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. LikeASumboodeh__

LikeASumboodeh__ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 1 / -11
    Rip

No Streaming Account
  11. FittNASTY

FittNASTY Jeep Life

Ratings:
    +346 / 17 / -39
    Great write up!

fittnasty
  12. ChobanLacot

ChobanLacot "How is that a penalty?"

Ratings:
    +153 / 1 / -9
    Who is ChobanLacot?

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. FrenchMoron

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Some scrub from Los Angeles....

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. ChobanLacot

ChobanLacot "How is that a penalty?"

Ratings:
    +153 / 1 / -9
    I hope Tarasenko has extra support on his back to carry him.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. ItsJodach

ItsJodach No more west

Ratings:
    +519 / 24 / -53
    Im overpaid

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    JodachTV
  16. JAAMx93x

JAAMx93x Well-Known Member