Western Central: Players To Watch

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by LukeForceWalker, Feb 11, 2019.

1. LukeForceWalker

LukeForceWalker I’m emo

Discord:
    LukeForceWalker#2793
    Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -24
    Hello, it’s your boy skinny penis aka Luke here. This is a very undetailed post as I don’t like to think cause it hurts my small almond brain. But I will be writing a small yet decent read for you on every team in the division and on what players that stand out (to me). Please enjoy this while taking you’re biggest and most relieving dump.

Chicago Wolves:
    This team is ran by @I Matheson I , @Burning Wolves and @Sportfreak114. First glance on this team I’ll be honest I don’t know too much about the players, but I do have complete faith this team did some research and got the best players possible (maybe for chemistry reasons). It’ll be interesting to see what they can do in a tough S32. I really like their pickup @N0 REM02SE. He may not have many games played in the ahl or proven he is a top talent, but I did play club a couple season ago against and with and I can say he is very promising. With a 5-1 record and a solid 24 points in his latest season in the ahl, I predict he will be one of the most underated players in the ahl.

Grand Rapid Griffens:
    Coming from a hot season, @Gumba l11l , @glex and @FireHollandLGRW look to make another successful season together. I have high respect for these guys as they have, I think, Just as much if not more skill as players than any management here. From the bidding board I like to think that @Convict uT and @AJ9191 will be the guys to take it to the ahl. Aj is a known nhl caliber player who went on a reasonable if not great contract. I look forward to playing with him as he will be a big role on our team. Convict last full season in the ahl was a success going 18-5-3 with a solid 57 points. His positioning and nack with his hockey iq is very high. Looking forward to seeing these Griffens make their run and shot for the Calder.

Iowa Wild:
    What a presence they have made already. Good ole @l Mackie l and @Daqs x 13 look to redeem themselves as they have picked up a solid dman as agm @Beta Dreams. The knowledge mackie has as a manager and his skill for the game is respectable. Can he and his crew withstand the toxicity of one another or will things go bad? Iowa picked up a couple steals that are under appreciated. One example is @Tatar l21l . He’s been a very solid and consistent goalie the past couple season. With the pretty good defense Iowa has, he may be able to pull off top 3 for goalie stats this season.

Manitoba Moose:
    Oh how I love my @POT SHOT122. He and @CTRAIN2002 look to bring Manitoba back from the dead as they have made a couple big bids. Of course everyone knows @CT 66 is going to be that guy to watch and is one if not the top player in the ahl. But I do like that they got @rjm214 and @cob13. Both have been playing together for as long as I can remember being up in the ahl. With their experience and talent, I will hold it to them they both pull a 17+ win season for the Moose.

Milwaukee Admirals:
    A familiar facecoming back as @v FrosTiC looks to come back bringing @lVlaT and another familiar face @Hopes Downfall look to push their luck competing for the top spot in the division. With their experience I don’t see why they can’t pull it off either. I like most of the players they have won from bidding. I look forward to see @Some fat gezer playing again. After being sent from bad team to bad team for the last couple season, seems like people have forgotten this guy is a scoring machine. His skill level with the puck is way above average in the ahl, I hope to see him make a bounce back this season and pull 60+ points and 15+ wins.

Rockford Icehogs:
    Gotta say, I do like this team this season as they have @NEON 5 and @lGl M a T i c. They took a good control of bidding for the most part (from what I’ve seen) and did a solid job picking a good in depth team. The guy I like the most is seeing @Anger3, not only for his skill and experience, but his contract screams steal. Very well done getting him and being able to sneak in a couple more guys as well.

San Antonio Rampage:
    I believe this will be the team to beat on the division as they have made huge trades before bidding and also did very well getting cheap contracts. The team is run by the fabulous @NicoH58
    And @Motown. 2 very talented free contracts and they were able to pick up one of the most under appreciated players (my opinion) in the ahl. @Samuel Hinkie and @rD604 were both very successful last season and look to capitalize on an even better season as they both have the puckskill of nhl caliber players. I hope to see them be able to dominate opposing teams (except these Griffens).

Texas Stars:
    After the big bad wolf Caruch made his move to the nhl, a couple nhl experienced players took place as @II REX Il @Bureee and @Dr Yargage have taken the reigns to the throne of the baby stars. These guys know how to play hockey and will be a threat to the division. I like the pickup of @Homiezoned. After being on a below average LHV team for 2 seasons, he gets the chance to change the scenery and bounce back as a top and leading scorer in the league. If Texas plays their cards right they may be a contender early on for the league.

This took me about 45 minutes to write on my phone. So I hope your poop was fantastic and I wish you guys the best of luck this season.

• Like Like x 34
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    flacidzucchini
  2. l2l Clutch l8l

l2l Clutch l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 44 / -20
    Good write up daddy. Now do the other side of the West.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    the717clutch
  3. LukeForceWalker

LukeForceWalker I’m emo

Discord:
    LukeForceWalker#2793
    Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -24
    Where are your manners?!

flacidzucchini
  4. l2l Clutch l8l

l2l Clutch l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 44 / -20
    Please daddy

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    the717clutch
  5. Too Much Twoco

Too Much Twoco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 2 / -1
    Appreciate all that do stuff like this. Great write up!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. CSilveri

CSilveri S25 Calder/MVP Winner, I love Some Fat Gezer.

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +582 / 33 / -56
    • Like Like x 2
    Playing Multiplayer
    CSilveri
  7. POT SHOT122

POT SHOT122 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 3 / -5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Darcy Kuemper

Darcy Kuemper Knob Jockey

Ratings:
    +2,483 / 93 / -109
    Yo waddup skinny penis, my names wide dick.

darcykuemper
  9. FireHollandLGRW

FireHollandLGRW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 2 / -5
    Really well done brotha! Thanks for the extra effort

chitownb3atd0wn
  10. Anger3

Anger3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ninja here