Western Central Post Bidding Prediction and Breakdown

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MFDOOMSDAY_, Oct 9, 2019.

?

Who's mking the Loffs

Poll closed Oct 14, 2019.
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

30 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Colorado Avalanche

28 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. Arizona Coyotes

11 vote(s)
    21.2%
  4. St. Louis Blues

31 vote(s)
    59.6%
  5. Winnepeg Jets

11 vote(s)
    21.2%
  6. Nashville Predators

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  7. Dallas Stars

13 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Minnesota Wild

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Western Central

Alright so here’s the central. Thanks to everyone who’s supported me so far. I don’t know what you guys really want for media so if you guys could give me suggestions I’d appreciate it. If you guys want the vote let me know, not to many people voted last write up.

Since this is the division I am in I got people to help me with the rankings so it would be unbias. Shoutout to @Iplay_for_keeps for writing up the Hawks for me and shout out to @Stxvio for doing Arizona for me.

1. :team75:Chicago Blackhawks.

@meka DVA meka takes over Chiraq trying to restore the good name of the Blackhawks after @Rivnasty's humiliating 2nd tag fiasco. He brings in @DDW4 as his GM who’s been proven to be worth the free contract, going for more than 10M the last 3 seasons he’s been in bidding on Psn. This teams 1st line will be able to compete with anyone relying on Devin and @XxJusT4TheShoWxX to lead the way. Both of these guys have had down season in the past but I think they’re going to have a bounce back season being around 70 points and 20 wins. Expect @BTL_MoTi to be in the Calder race at the end of the season playing between these two. @xVishh trying to carry @Drewl24l to another 20 win season. Even if @MFDOOMSDAY_ is east, with his Conn Smythe they should be fine. Their 3rd should surprise teams even if Ragoo and @NielerR (Cage) aren’t playing on it. Their DP @Mugferd should transition well to the NHL even if he isn’t playing Enforcer, already going 3-1 with 8 points as an ECU and playing with @The5thLine will definitely help.

Their top d pair will give teams headaches, Baris will do the heavy lifting in their own end and on the breakout but @Jeffsosta on the second season of his draft contract is unreal value and will definitely be much higher paid next season. @JFEarth will be relieved to be out of the dumpster fire that was Florida last year and playing @canuckftc12W will make it that much better. These guys should clamp guys on west especially with Vish patrolling the slot. The 3rd line is a question mark though, @KC---44 will need to show that his 21 win season in the AHL really matters. @KingKonz- will get most of the load and should have a great season behind this team, no idea who the back up is hopefully he doesn’t cost them games.

Worst Contract - @Drewl24l - 1.5M

Even though he’s west he’s over paid but he’d also be the first one to tell you. I expect a shout box ban within his first 3 weeks back and maybe 30 points

Best Contract - @xVishh - 1.5M

1.5M is a steal for the Selke candidate, and the fact that plays every game with Melt holding on to the inside of his pocket makes it that much more impressive

Hot Take - Someone gets banned for a second tag

2. :team8:Colorado Avalanche

Since becoming owner in s7 @Gourr- hasn’t missed the playoffs. Although he obviously hasn’t won a cup at owner because he tends to choke, he has made his team a contender every season, sort of. Leading the forwards on this team is west duo of @Diamond l 4 l and @xTarasenko91. Often regarded as the best west line on LG Psn, They’ve had 20+ win seasons every szn they’ve played with each other. Although they haven’t won much they’ve lead their team last szn to a president trophy and often are at the top of the league in points. On the second line they have a very good player in @Chislett 19 on a good conty. 2.75M for a guy whos gone for over 5M on Xbox at LW is a great deal. At C they have @JJr who has been way more successful on Xbox than Psn. If he can play like he does on Xbox this line can be nasty and this team can be ranked higher. The final piece to this line is @King_Formless . He was an all star on Xbox last season and if all these guys can do what they do on Xbox this could propel this team to the top. This team has a pretty sick 3rd line. These fuckin dudes played together in s2 and had a great season. @Nick_x_98 had a 20 win season, I’m not sure if it was cause they had chem or it’s because it was back when nick didn’t have old man thumbs. They got @ChrisTastik a great Dman on both consoles playing LW. That season on PSN at forward he put up 17 wins and 69 points. @MikexMassacre put up 18 wins and 78 points that season. If this line pans out this could be a huge steal for this team.

On to the defence. They have a pretty decent G7 D with Gour and @Lcwiz85 (stay_at_homed). They got homed at a good 4M pricetag. The west Dmen are @Carlson74x and @JLAden12. They are gonna have a great szn together. Now their 6th Dman quit so they are currently waiting for comp on the trade which they traded Matty A for @HeartNSoul-X. He was on a great conty and would’ve been a great trade for this team. To round out this team they got @TheBipolarJew69 leading the way and @HyperDeezNutz as the west G should be another contender for Gour.

Best Contract - @Chislett 19 - 2.75M

2.75M for a guy who had gone for over 5M on xbox in the past is a good deal

Worst Contract - @JJr - 7.5M

Very mediocre stats for a guy that expensive.

Hot take - This team chokes in the playoffs, not really a hot take because it happens to gour every season.

3. :team28:Arizona Coyotes

Coming in at #3 is @MrPurpleCrush’s Arizona Coyotes. In my opinion Arizona comes out of bidding with the most valued west line consisting of @BakTheGreat- and @Twistnee as the main players on the line. Bak and Twist previously went 11-6-2 together back in s7 when they were still developing. The reason I believe this is a top west line in the league is because of the ability for the 3 forwards or even the 2 dmen on this line are able to play on west or east ping and can do both well. Twister has been a reliable forward in his 104 games putting up a consistent 2 ppg and has had previous experience playing with Bak. Their 2nd line is quarterbacked by @Gladulov who is a versatile player who has consistently put up above average seasons at D or Fwd and he is accompanied by @Boughss who is coming off an unreal rookie campaign. Boughs had a record of 20-5-3 with 68 points after earning himself a price tag of 3.5M which most people thought was an overpay until he did what he did. @Williams_55 looks like the 3rd piece of this line and it will be his 3rd season under Crush’s reign. Williams is a good complement player and will add value to this stacked line. @FranPump- is an unreal addition at 500k as him and Williams should be able to move between the 2nd and 3rd line easily as they are equal skilled players.

Although most people give this team flack for the D core I actually think Crush built a really good backend here. @happy-gimore-27 and @SLOTTERx9 will be the west dmen which doesn’t really matter as any Dmen could perform with this line especially on west but they are still good players that should perform on west or east. With the 2nd line is Xbox veteran @Joyt7sm and long-time AGM of this roster @MrPurpleCrush. Crush has been one of the most quietly consistent defencemen on PSN for a while as he has been on a cheap resign contract putting up a career record of 120-71-22. Joyt has not played LG in a few seasons but looks like a solid Xbox dman and if he can get back in the groove and adjust to PSN he should have no problem being Crush’s partner. Both goalies on the roster have been career backups in the NHL so ARZ is banking on one of them tearing it up. Overall, I think ARZ is going to have a good season and will be fighting for a playoff spot. The make or break here for me is definitely if the Twister x Bak combo can produce like a 14m duo.

Best Contract - @FranPump- 500k
    Fran is a dynamic player who can be a goal scorer or a playmaker.

Worst Contract - @BakTheGreat- - 9M
    IF this line doesn’t perform like it should.

Hot Take - ARZ has a great regular season but falls in the playoffs due to lack of star talent.

4. :team3:St. Louis Blues

@xNav61 has never missed the playoffs in his career and that’s not gonna change in s12. This team may not be the best team in the central but they are a near guarantee for the loffs. Just like every other season Nav has his west line. Nav, @Hriiz and the 9th overall pick @ZachMann_. They traded him for Polgz and I think that’s a good player for a guy who’s gonna get 20 wins for 3M less. The second line on this team is a real good line. They’ve got @ivegotyour6 and @Kiippper on cheaper contys than usual and @The Broche. They’re all coming off mediocre seasons and this is kipper’s first season at forward so there are some question marks there, But I think they will do just fine. The 3rd line on this team doesn’t seem to good. It will be lead by @Saucier17 the former 10th overall pick in s7 would be considered a “bust” at this point in his LG career, but he’s getting a shot to redeem himself in the N.
    The defence on this team is pretty decent. I wouldn’t say it’s outstanding but it’s not horrible. The Dmen for the west line are @Eamonn and @xCounter43x. I’m not worried about the west line we all know they’re gonna get 20 wins. For the Second line they have @ItsJodach and @Mxster-77. Last season was Jodachs first at D. He had an amazing season on west, so now that he’s not on that west line let’s see how good he can do. Mxster has a record on D of 56-43-10 with a +7. It’s alright but doesn’t sound like he’s worth 6M. The last time he played D was s8, So maybe he’s better than his stats show. To finish off with the 3rd line, @Girgs28 is coming off a 16 win season and seems to be a pretty decent 3rd line Dman. Finally the backbone of the team. The goalies. They’re a pretty average duo and isn’t anything special.

Best Contract - @ivegotyour6 - 4M

Cheaper than normal and the last time Palmer played for Nav he got 23 wins.

Worst Contract - @Mxster-77 - 6M

6M is to much for a guy whos got stats of a player not worth 6M

Hot take - STL makes the playoffs in the second wildcard spot on the last day of games.

5. :team391:Winnipeg Jets

@EPICxSKILLZY has yet to build a playoff team. This might be the szn that all changes. With a top GM like @z Chieef, anything is possible. When I first seen this forward core I didn’t really know what to think about it. After doing a little bit of research I like it. They got @NerdyMamba as a 500k steal. He will be the 1st line C and in his short LG career he’s gotten a 20 win szn and 2 60+ point szns. Lots of question marks around his name wondering if he still got thumbs. The wingers along side him will be @YouOweMeAnApple and @SirraH-91. Apple hasn’t played forward in a couple season but has good forward stats with a 52-30-7 with 173 points and a +56. On the other wing they have GhostMK coming off a bad season on a rough 7M conty. He has a good chance to redeem himself on a nice 4M conty and a better team. The second line for this team They have @I2I-Way-Hockey leading the line with the s7 CHL player of the year @GreasyLikeButter on LW and @vShot94 on RW. I think 2 way can lead this line to success, Shot is a pretty underrated player and could surprise people this season. Onto the third line, they have @FALK returning after being gone since S5. If he is as good as he was then, this is an absolute steal. His linemates are @MrFrankPompei a pretty basic 3rd liner and @Stxvio getting a chance to prove himself in the N.

The Jets Defence is a pretty good core.. Great depth in this D core starting with Chief and @x Fondy. A pretty good first line D although Chief isn’t a first line Dman by any means. After that they have @OGPotsie on a decent conty and Skilzy coming off his first szn at D. Finally the 3rd line D is good with @louiedeuce8 on a good conty and @coltcrazy on a good conty aswell. The defence will do very well this season with the greatest goalie in Psn history @oRecki between the pipes.

Best Contract - @NerdyMamba - 500k

500k for a guy with those stats is a steal

Worst Contract - @z Chieef - Free

Yea Chief Fr, you’re not worth that free conty buddy

6. :team77:Nashville Predators

This is a sleeper team for me as nobody has been talking about them. I think they have a pretty good team and will sneak into the loffs and surprise teams. To start off with their first line they have @l Ringy l97l and @Position banc who have good chem and they were doing really well together last season before they traded Banc. The LW on this line is @zCluutchh__. A very good player who puts up around 70 points every season I think this line will do well this season. The second line on this team consists of @jay6219, @hypey- and @Rivzky. Jay and Rivsky are 2 good winger and I think will do well this season together. Hypey is a good 500k conty hopefully he can help this line succeed. Rivsky is coming from xbox and seems like he could be a steal at 3.25M. This is a pretty good 3rd line. With @FaZe_Klarc at LW and @GnatRat- on a nice 500k conty they could be a good duo if they perform.

The first D pair on this team is @Goouuu x 27 and @mamm7216. They should have a fine season with Mamm only being 500k. The second D pair is the GM @Davis_l2l_ and @Franchise Matty. They should help propel the second line to more wins. I think Davis is gonna be very important for this team if they make the loffs being their main G7 Dman. The 3rd D pair is a decent pair for the 3rd. I don’t know if this team will make the loffs but I expect them to be in contention

Best Contract - @hypey- - 500k

Great 3rd liner averaging quite a bit over 2 points a game

Worst Contract - @Shaynestaa - 500k

Honestly this dude can be the nicest guy ever, I don’t know and I feel bad putting someone 500k as the worst contract, but with stats like that you shouldn’t be in this league. Theirs still that -100 line for ne.

Hot Take - First line puts up 20 wins

7. :team9:Dallas Stars

Since @Ols-9- took owner in s10 he has been very unsuccessful to say the least. Could this be the year this turn around? Probably not but It’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility. To start off the only thing I see when I look at this team is one line and that’s the west line. On the line they have @PR0D1GY_81 coming off a career year with 17 wins and a cup. On the opposing wing they have his brother @Kredzky. They’ve both have had below average LGHL careers but together on a west line they may be able to do some work. The biggest problem about this line is if someone turns on the microwave they’re both getting kicked from the game and that leaves the 5th overall pick @C_Dats_ alone. He has a pretty good playoff run going 9-0 and a mediocre 15-8-1 record during the Reg. If this line can play like aids along with their aids connection, they will be aids to play against. After that they have their “First Line” with @ImaDoer3 and his impressively horrendous LGHL record. At Center they have one of the worst contracts in the league with @PapaSwayze. And on RW they have @Streetsmurf. All I can say is good luck with this Smurf. And to finish off the Forward core they have @TomMorin62, The 10th overall selection, a trash winger with @vDarrkk-
    On to the defence. Their first D pair is Ols and @Xx-INGLIS-xX. I’ve never seen Ols play D but Inglis has some pretty good stats. Their west d pair is @dparans on a great conty and @kickass8000. They should bring this west line to success. And finally their 3rd pair is @Montoni007 and @Moception. Theirs really no hope for this team imo and is one of the few teams that I can say with confidence I think will miss the playoffs.

Best Contract - @dparans - 3.5M

A west Dman with these stats should be paid more.

Worst Contract - @PapaSwayze - 6.25M

What the fuck even is this? A Joke? You could’ve got this guy for 500k in bidding wtf is this conty. 6.25 for a guy who got 10 wins is a joke, this should be the end of the road for Ols as owner this contract alone is a embarrassment.

8. :team30:Minnesota Wild

@Spray_and_pray_ first bidding was weird. He decided to bid on 14 Forwards and 3 Dmen and 1 Goalie. To start off his Forward group he has a great first line including @Class Act 27, @T--o--M--M---y , and @RedFlag696 (b-bunny). I heard Class can only play Sundays or something about bad avail so that could be a little setback for this team. Besides that Bunny is on an amazing conty and coming off a great season. If they can control Tommys hormones than they should get 20 wins. Onto the second line, They have @xDeAdLy_xDaNgLeS, @xOgLowkeyyx and @Marner93. Doesn’t seem like a very good 2nd line but maybe there’s something I don’t know. Their 3rd line is a pretty bad line stat wise and I don’t want to talk about them because I don’t know any of them.

Kicking it off with the 4th line they have @Theos-_- and @Tidan-16. Not sure how this is gonna be we’ve seen Theos get exposed on D, If I was a betting man I’d bet Tidan is serving a ban by week 4. On the 2nd D pair they have Spray who has had a total of 0 LG games at Defence, so we will have to see how he does at D and his D partner will be @Bubba17- who seems to be decent. The final forward on this team is @xDudester who will probably end up quitting. I feel bad writing this because Spray asked me to be nice but there’s not much going for this team good luck to the Wild this szn

Best Contract - @RedFlag696 - 3.25M

Great price for a player who usually goes for way more

Worst Contract - @Theos-_- - 7.25M

It may seem like I don’t like Theos or something, but I do. I just don’t think he’s good at defence would be cool to see him go back to forward.

Hot Take - Tommy throws a temper tantrum and quits

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Buddy said I'm a top GM then listed me as worst contract, sheeeeeesh.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    zChieef
  3. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Top GM at GM things, not worth a free conty based on skill

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861
    Ratings:
    +477 / 21 / -87
    bias

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    hedmxnn
  5. ThePimpinator

ThePimpinator West coast, best coast

Ratings:
    +160 / 13 / -21
    Guess im not winning ROTY on Dallas then :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ThePimpnator
  6. x Viper 94

x Viper 94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 245 / -212
    Here we are boys

• Like Like x 1
    ohturbide
  7. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    I'm on the first line :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    That is what I've been told

No Streaming Account
  9. kickass8000

kickass8000 Baby Yoda Szn

Discord:
    Spencer__#0533
    Ratings:
    +221 / 11 / -33
    Good ole Wadda Buffawo

No Streaming Account
  10. TrippyNav

TrippyNav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,566 / 159 / -334
    LuL.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Free Hong Kong

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  12. oRecki

oRecki EbonyFetishz : recki is some hot ass lmao

Discord:
    Recki#2673
    Ratings:
    +902 / 22 / -42
    Love you rago

• Winner Winner x 1
    xRecki
  13. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    here we are

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Spray_and_pray_

Spray_and_pray_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spray&Pray#1055
    Ratings:
    +536 / 35 / -62
    I enjoy media.

• Like Like x 1
    better20yearsago
  15. xDatsy

xDatsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 8 / -27
    Dats Szn

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. FALK

FALK Legendary-Known Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 88 / -121
    Anyone else pumped up for the Last of us 2?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. DerpyDaymare

DerpyDaymare わたしはよいゴールキーパーじぇない。でも、わたしはおたくです.

Ratings:
    +176 / 2 / -3
    Some shitter who is definitely going to cost them games.

• Funny Funny x 3
    DerpyDaymare
  19. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Nybarisny
  20. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031