Western Conference First Round Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MPelley25, Dec 15, 2017.

1. MPelley25

MPelley25 Your mom's favorite goaltender

Ratings:
    +583 / 83 / -80
    Hope you liked my Eastern Conference thread. It's now time for the Western Conference.

WESTERN CONFERENCE:

(C1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (WC2) Nashville Predators

Offense: Chicago's offense is legit stacked. I literally know every player on the forward core. Hriiz had a phenomenal season. Turbo aka smurf, although he's hated, is still one of the better forwards in the league. Can't forget about Serpe and GM Kraz, who are also very solid forwards. Nashville has Pheno and Show as their 1st line tandem. Although they're solid players, they won't beat Chicago on their own. Advantage Chicago.

Defense: Chicago's defense isn't the best in the league, but it's definitely in the top 10. Desjy, Patches, and Kyle are all 1st line Dmen. Nashville's D core isn't very good. Vexe was a very good forward in previous seasons, but there's no question that he's also a decent Dman. Foote is a very good 2nd line Dman. I don't see this D core giving Chicago's offense any trouble. Advantage Chicago.

Goalie: Hunter and Kerns are a top 5 goalie duo in this league. They are both starters, although I'm sure Kerns will get the bigger workload. Crease-fire isn't bad and I have no idea who silentcricket is. Advantage Chicago.

Prediction: Chicago is just too good, Chicago in 4.

(C2) Dallas Stars vs (C3) Colorado Avalanche

Offense: Colorado's top 6 is arguably the best in the league. Nav and BBK have been shredding the opposition this year, and you definitely can't take them lightly. Bone is still one of the better players in the game. On the other hand, Dallas also has a very good top 6. Lead by eastons, vegaridge, hazeehype, akon, and kush. I'm sure there will be some to argue for who has the better forwards. I think Colorado's forwards had too much of a good season. Advantage Colorado.

Defense: This is where Colorado can have trouble. Colorado has a very good 1st line d pairing in Chyz and Jon. Beefy is a decent player, but he's not capable enough to carry his other d partner. I wouldn't be surprised if Colorado's 2nd line D pairing has trouble against Dallas' top 6 forwards. Dallas is loaded on defense, it's lead by Brayden, the favored Norris Trophy winner. I think it's clear that Dallas wins the defensive battle. Advantage Dallas.

Goalie: Unknown and Cage had great seasons. Unknown is definitely a top 10 goalie on the console, and he will have to come up huge in this series. On the other hand, Dallas has Bealski and drally, which is unfair. Both goalies are insanely good, and drally also has a pro series ring to prove it. Advantage Dallas.

Prediction: This one is too close to call, Dallas in 7.

(P1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Anaheim Ducks

Offense: Anaheim has an above average forward core. Kingbling, Jeff, Ksteiding, and ryno will be heavily relied upon this series. A player to watch out for is ryno, he's been very good in the previous postseasons. He has yet to lose a game in regulation. Vegas is stacked at forward, I applaud BJ for building this offense. Jay, Chicken, Flap, Laplante, Lord, and Coorsi are going to give Anaheim a lot of problems. Advantage Vegas.

Defense: Anaheim has arguably one of the best dmen in the game in Skillz. He could pretty much lock down any forward you put up against him. KG3 and OGPotsie are solid, but other than that it goes downhill. The Vegas defense isn't that great either. They have BJ and SpamR1, who had a good season. Advantage Anaheim.

Goalie: Chapman is a very good goalie, and it will be up to him at times to keep his team in the game. Proxolol had a good season, and looks to be a good backup. Alonzi and Penguins are 2 very good goalies, and it seems like they will split the games this series. Tie.

Prediction: The Vegas offense is the difference, Vegas in 6.

(P2) Los Angeles Kings vs (P3) San Jose Sharks

Offense: Seems like the 12 mil contract paid off. JClaus had a great season and is one of the primary reasons why Los Angeles is in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, Los Angeles still has some decent forwards like Kev, Untuchabl, and apperation. But, I'm sure this team wouldn't be where they are now if it wasn't for Josh. San Jose definitely has more depth at forward, lead by 2 way, clutchz, and the fake pelley. I think San Jose has a slight advantage at offense.

Defense: Los Angeles has some solid Dmen in Tyler and ZDBall. I've seen Pass2Tyler in the league before, but he definitely broke out this year, finishing in the top 10 for points as a defensemen. On the other side, San Jose has a very underrated D core. Lazy Ped, JP, and Scarcella are 1st/2nd line dmen. Advantage San Jose.

Goalie: Faytal_Flow is definitely someone to consider for the calder. He's been great for this Kings team and I expect him to keep his team in games this series. San Jose's goalies are above average, Perkosaurus and Bbrawler aren't elite, but could get the job done. Advantage Los Angeles.

Prediction: JClaus will win his games, but it won't be enough. San Jose in 6.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    supervezina
  2. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    Nice job Pelley, always good to see media and effort put into this kind of stuff. Enjoyed the read

• Like Like x 1
    JClaus33
  3. sparkplug87 nic

sparkplug87 nic Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 5 / -14
    LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. MPelley25

MPelley25 Your mom's favorite goaltender

Ratings: