Western Pacific: Players To Watch

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by LukeForceWalker, Feb 11, 2019.

1. LukeForceWalker

LukeForceWalker I’m emo

Discord:
    LukeForceWalker#2793
    Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -24
    Hello there, skinny peen back at it again with another turd essay for your pleasure. This time we will be taking out toilet read and or discussion towards the Western Pacific. Please enjoy this turd post.

Bakersfield Condors:
    @KaberIe @Schweenster and @Byfuglien x33x look to make the Condors great again (or good in general). Unfortunately I don’t know the managers too well but I do know that they did a fine job in grabbing a couple very skilled players that can hope to help them make it into playoffs in a very tough division. One example is a guy by the name of @MrBinxx . Having played a couple club games with the kid, he has a nack for scoring. With the right teammates, this man will feed feed feed you the puck. Very talented puck vision and I think he will be able to pull a couple big wins to help the Condors in the long run.

Colorado Eagles:
    Oh man where to start! Of course this team is very very scary with returning management @I Nylander l and @Slay x 33 with also a very familiar name and top fwd @IlFox coming in to help the eagles form another contending team (it took me 17 moons to find your ass gamer tags because of the I and l bullshit). ANYWAYS, the eagles look to redeem themselves after losing in the finals to the big bad Belleville Senators. Big name that comes to my mind is @Scumbag JRich. He had a very solid year moving up and down from nhl and ahl. I think this guy is the biggest threat to a defenseman after playing him last season and in club. The gritt and insane forecheck and pressure this guy puts on makes anyone panic. I love watching this guy play and I think he will ply a huge role for winning against top lines.

Ontario Reign:
    The Reign have picked up a few good steals throughout bidding and had a couple good contracted players before bidding. @uknome88 and @Josh55777 look to being the good name back to Ontario playing against very top competition. Do NOT sleep on these guys, they just might surprise you. My guy to watch is @I Henrique 14 I. Playing with him a few seasons back and also watching him play through streams, he has always been the most noticeable in every game I’ve seen. His puckskill and awareness is comparable to an nhl 3rd line caliber player. Like I said, do NOT sleep on this player or this team.

San Diego Gulls:
    Fly high my lesbian seagulls!! Oh the memories.. @RBK v420 @ABankzy and @RocKoKaneFlow look to again have more success as management. This is one of the most consistent management crews out there always doing well every season as a team and individually. I plan to see them being a hassle per usual. One guy that stands out to me from the Lesbia..San Diego Gulls is a guy by the name of @Grandpa Jagr . Guy came off of having one of the best seasons he’s had and also has been dominate in the stat sheet. He’s been a huge help for the Gulls last season and looks to buff once again another fantastic season.

San Jose Barracuda:
    @Ezreal the most emo @Marr570 and @WelcomeToTheWeb are one of the best individual talented management crews in the ahl this season. I don’t expect anything less than a first round exit seeing that this team pulled some YUUUUUGE moves during bidding. @Papi I29I being the big shot of course we all know he’s a very very good player, but I would like to shoutout my boy @DudeItsDevin91 . Trading for him on my team s29 was one of the best decisions I could’ve made. After have a very very solid season during s31, Devin looks to go above and beyond last season and help push the Cuda to a playoff run after a disappointing last half of s31. Expect good things from these bunch of oats.

Stockton Heat:
    Oh man oh man, my dads..I mean friends @Dunks @Smitterr and @Reiders90 have made an absolute unit of a team (don’t worry it’s a compliment). With their knowledge and experience and also talent, they have the whole package. Stockton is looking to be on of the few contenders starting off the season. The guy that stands out the most to me is of course the beaut himself @Dimitri x 91 coming in at 17 years old, of course you know the kid got thumbs. After moving away from the French trap in wbs, Dimitri looks to sketch his mark in Stockton as one of the top players in the ahl. Everyone knows his talent, lets see how the kid helps his team win big games and push for that top spot in the division.

Tucson Roadrunners:
    At last the final team in this insane division. Ran by an old teammate @CJWAGEN1028 and his partners in crime @Air Raiders and @Samkos91 look to make a statement into this division. Another team you cannot sleep on as they do have the managerial experience and also have had success as player in the ahl. I really like their grab on @Leroy Alexander . Yeah he was a cap hit, but having a top dman like that can help a team win games alone. If he is as good as his stats show and from what I hear, I expect him to be able to pull a 17+ win season and an Eddie nominee.

This was my toilet talk. I hope you have enjoyed and remember to wash your hands.

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 7
    flacidzucchini
  2. TheGreech

TheGreech Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +644 / 12 / -12
    This division is going to be a nightmare to play against...

greech11
  3. Stoner x 95

Stoner x 95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +634 / 41 / -54
    Honestly @IlFox is the best player in the west and it’s not even close

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 20 / -35
    :facepalm:Making me look bad @Sniper x 95

• Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. DudeItsDevin91

DudeItsDevin91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -1
    omg luke:sadegg:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  6. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Media team member. Winegum aficianado. LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 61 / -63
    Support your media! Leave a like.

notoriousfat00
  7. Crasseman

Crasseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 10 / -14
    Lesbian here

In MyCAREER: 0PTS 0AST 1REB