Western Pacific Predictions with breakdown and rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MFDOOMSDAY_, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Westen Pacific

This is my first write up ever so sorry if it's garbage, just wanted to give the community some type of media rather than none and I have lots of type to do nothing lol. Sorry if my punctuation is shit and If I mess up lines or something. And lastly if you disagree with anything let me know I like to be educated

1. :team15:San Jose Sharks

@radicalapex Sharks haven’t missed the loffs since S7 when they were out by 1 game. This is a guarantee to make the playoffs with the return of @Tcx7 S9 line with @JCoul and @Wallywallabee that got 23 wins en route to the horrifying cup finals loss. Their forward group is filled with some good conty’s. @three_eleven07 at 2.5m is a great conty imo, @Pelley_ at 2.5, @xShauN88 at 500k and @Flapjack8796 at 750k are all good prices. I think there 3rd line could surprise some people and be a line teams sleep on. I like the sharks defence with @ACgee at 4.5m @zdball at 4.5 then Rad and @Bidas_The_Beast_ a decent 2nd pair. In the crease they got @Penguins2013 again who is repeatedly one of the top G’s on psn every season. He’s one of my favourite goalies i’ve ever played with and i like the 2.5m they put on him as goalies will be very important this year. This team is going to be successful and hopefully for them can repeat that s9 success.

2. :team17:Vancouver Canucks

The Nucks have never won shit on psn and I don’t see that changing with this team. I think this team will do very well in the regular season then not do anything in the playoffs. I hope for them they do good though this is like a challenge to them. To start off there forward core they got @alanscanucks and @TMills71 2 very good players. I think there second line has a chance to get 20 wins with @Iplay_for_keeps on a great conty at only 3.25 then @MyNamesMino who is a good winger and @bertone2909 locking down the middle. There 3rd line will get enough wins they need for this team to get this spot. I like the depth of this defence although i don’t think they have very good game 7 defence. The G’s on this team are cool but @XGEnErAL 420X is overrated imo but this team will still have plenty of success.

3. :team31:Anaheim Ducks

I’ve never been a believer of @BigFreeze064 but at this point i’ve accepted this dude can build a team good enough to get to the playoffs. Now that he’s found a way to make him not completely useless and putting himself on a west line this team doesn’t look bad at all. They got their west line with @Gamingfreak911 @WartorianT and Freeze. The defence on this line is straight ass but there west so it doesn’t matter. I’m guessing their top east line will be @i-CrAzYLiiSh-i @nehxC and @Nigakage412 who is on a great conty. They should do well. I don’t really know much about their 3rd line except @HitByTheBest95 is ass. This team got some pretty decent dmen with @Sedinpower and @cmike17 leading the way. @SWBobcats11 has been Freeze go to goalie since the s10 loffs and im expecting him to role with him as the #1 G again this szn. I’m expecting this division to be close and this team to be in the mix.

4. :team76:Los Angeles Kings

This division is tight and I think that the kings will make the loffs for sure. @CJ l58l built a pretty good team in his first bidding as owner. He also got an amazing gm in @eastons17. I’m guessing Eastons plays with @ChyzNasty then CJ plays with @BLong67-.I think the contys on this team are worth it if they have good chem. Not to sure how this 3rd line will be with @Maxx_20 booting his opponents mid game. The kings defence is alright their gonna be mediocre this season although I do like @NH4JP
    on that conty. I’m thinking this team will probably do better than I expect.

5. :team28:Arizona Coyotes

I don’t really know where to put this team so I’m gonna put them here. Like i said earlier i think this divisions gonna be tight and I expect this team to be around the back end of that tight race. This team has a nice big juicy overpaid conty with @BakTheGreat-, the dude has a worse record than me and he’s 9 mill lmao. LG stats aren’t everything but it’s enough for me to know he’s probably not worth that 9m. I actually like this team with Bak at 9 then @Gladulov at 7 and @Boughss on a free conty. I’m assuming this team has a west line with @Twistnee at 5m. They have an amazing 3rd line with @FranPump- and @ryno1354.This team looks kind’ve weak on defence other than @Joyt7sm and @MrPurpleCrush. Their G’s aren’t to bad with @kucheran1214 being a west G and @XxKickaPooXx isn’t bad. This team could do better than I expect or worse if something goes wrong we will have to see.

6. :team11:Edmonton Oilers

This is the last team that’s in the mix for playoff contention they could 1000% do better than 6th I just don’t think they will. The reasoning for that is @vKB-_- is the owner and he hasn’t won shit since becoming a owner. He does have a good gm in @DeathClxwn and I do like this team. Honestly now that i’m looking into it a bit more I might rank the Oilers above arizona but i’m to lazy so fuck it. I am a big fan of how this team was built with good depth at forward and on defence. This whole team has pretty good contracts other than @xCOACH_19 being a little overpaid (unless they have a west line idk about) and @Malkxn71 being overpaid since he shouldn’t even be in the lghl. I think as a community we need to be better and not let people who have a +/- of -100 be aloud to play in the lghl. We are trying to make this as competitive as possible and don’t need shitters that shit in the league. The goalies on this team are kinda ass but i don’t think that will bring this team down.

7. :team29:Calgary Flames

This team has been getting a lot of hate and some people even calling it firemike 2.0, but I guarantee this team will not do as bad as everyone thinks. To lead the forward group they have @DShakki and @GallySuzuki. I’m not sure who their LW will be between @KarlssonIsGod and @Gwanzie but this line will do alright. Then the second line they got @Pezdemic and @kered93 who have chem and have been playing together since nhl 17. Kered is on an amazing conty imo and is looking to recreate the success he has in s8. After that their third line is straight ass. Their defence is where I understand all the hate. @BaldingUncle is a pretty good player and so is @ImSikBoi. The thing about SikBoi is he’s west and this team doesn’t have a west line. After that @John_SheIdon is a good third line dman but the third line is so ass it doesn’t matter. @OhhCrosby87 i doubt lasts a full season as I am expecting him to be banned. Another shitter with an ego. Then they have @LayLaEL who couldn’t last in the ahl have 0 clue how he will last in the N. Then in the net they got @STLstash who is a great goalie but with that defence you could be jesus it doesn’t matter you’re gonna have a great opportunity to get lit up every game. And then they have @Fooldawg83 as the backup who I haven’t seen play very often but looked like some dog shit when I have seen him. I am hoping for the best for this team cause i do have some buddies on there and wish that they prove my prediction wrong.

8. :team676:Vegas Golden Knights

All I see when I look at this team is 1 line. @Who_AreU-, @KingClutch x 77 @Ex_Tra--- @x TERRY x 77 and @GeT MuTeDD are the only good players I see on this team. @Hedmxnn is overpaid and @B r i n d y x17 looks to be overpaid although I have 0 clue who he is. Yea I don’t really know what to say cause everyone looks like ass other than that one line hopefully they can prove me wrong and show me something I’m not seeing.

• Like x 30
    • Funny x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Nice write up. A lot of people think I am West because of the NYI West Line I was on, but I am Central, I actually get better ping on East (36-38) than West (45 or NickyP West 55)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Coachx19
  3. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +372 / 7 / -13
    So their “west” line will probably be Bak - Twister - Majorjetsfan which will absolutely shred, (Bak and Jetsfan are central). Give a little more support to @BakTheGreat-, might not be 9M elite, but a west line you don’t have to always play at home to succeed should be juicy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. brax96

brax96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +436 / 17 / -49
    Honestly idk what a west line even is

• Funny Funny x 1
    extrasweetsauce
  5. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    that's good to know I didn't know bak was west that line will definitely get around 20 wins I think

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. XGeneral420X

XGeneral420X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xgeneral420x#0
    Ratings:
    +144 / 9 / -16
    Overated??? 35-7-7,34-12-6,31-16-5 wake up 3season 30win+++ loll en plus tes qui toi hahaha

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. JHughes86-

JHughes86- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    frann8686#0
    Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -19
    thanks for the mentiion:)

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    Hmmm

• Funny Funny x 1
    Woytkiw8
  9. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    I love the colors

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. canuckftc12W

canuckftc12W Well-Known Member

Discord:
    canuckftc12W#5025
    Ratings:
    +605 / 29 / -68
    Nice writeup, but hedman is sick. Underpaid at 3.5

• Like Like x 3
    Itsnucktime
  12. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    I like hedmxn hes a cool dude, but every time ive played with him he hasn't impressed me, which doesn't really mean much, but he doesn't have the stats to prove to me hes worth that much when other teams like Vancouver for example have played who have proven they can win and get points for 250k-500k less, but we will see id be happy to see him tell me how wrong I was at the end of the season

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861
    Ratings:
    +477 / 21 / -87
    ty for the mention ryan <3

• Like Like x 1
    hedmxnn
  14. XGeneral420X

XGeneral420X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xgeneral420x#0
    Ratings:
    +144 / 9 / -16
    750k lolll dude xbox i got 1.250m and i call steal loll u very funny dude hahaha ~*~*

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    Seattle’s in the pacific, Arizona’s going to the central

Good shit my guy, enjoyed reading it! Hope you do it for the other divisions :D

• Winner Winner x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  16. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    I was gonna wait to see what happened with the divisions but I was hella confused with yall being in the metropolitan haha

gonna do eastern atlantic next

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    • Like Like x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  18. STLstash

STLstash SoStLouis

Discord:
    stlstash#0
    Ratings:
    +259 / 5 / -29
    Good write up.

• Like Like x 1
    stlstash
  19. Fooldawg83

Fooldawg83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 23 / -107
    Dog poop on my best days burning dog poop on regular days

• Funny Funny x 1
    fooldawg83
  20. Mxnahan

Mxnahan xTheos l7l : J483beale ur my hero

Discord:
    Mxnahan#2395
    Ratings:
    +221 / 4 / -2
    Nice write up RaGoo, keep it up. Nearly spit out my Gatorade reading this "Not to sure how this 3rd line will be with Maxx_20 booting his opponents mid game."

• Like Like x 2
    Mxnahan