What is going on, for real?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l HowieDoo l, Dec 6, 2016.

1. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Let me start this by saying I usually try to get along with everyone. Unless of course you are @Coach Crass

I watched this video from start to finish, and I have let this brew for some time and I wanted to cool off a little after seeing a few people I consider friends get banned over what I believe is nonsense. Do I agree that things were said in that podcast that were wrong, yes 100%. Do I agree that it should be a 3 season ban, absolutely not. Punishment should have been dealt out over things that were said in that podcast, but let's not be ridiculous and heavy handed. That being said I would like to point out a few things.

We will start with @Da Young Buck and @Dan Hutton. They posted the video, and said some inappropriate things on the podcast. Being a minority myself I have never been a fan of racial slurs, and people using them. Nowhere in this video did I hear either of them say the N word in a derogatory way. Yes they did say it with the "igga" ending rather than the "gger" ending and I don't think they should have said it that way either, but if you are going to ban them for that, then why wasn't @Danky banned as well, because I heard him say "*igga" in the video way more than either of these 2. Now for the collusion claim. First off Hutton admitted to trade collusion sarcastically and jokingly. If you couldn't tell that in his voice and body language we obviously were not watching the same video. How is it possible for 2 managers to collude anyways(Last season Jay Rulez was traded from MTL to Pitt so he could continue to play in the playoffs, I really see no difference in the trade between the 2 sets of teams.) The trade was made between Utica and Milwaukee management. This trade is also no different than what Springfield and Cleveland did a week or two prior. Springfield gave away 3 top players for essentially @MadeOf21Faces, but I didn't see an uproar over that trade like I have with the @Cronkzy97 trade either. What really sickens me, is that @Dan Hutton has hard indisputable evidence that people are cheating by double tagging, but the league doesn't want to really get rid of the scumbags that are in this league, and refuse to take any of his information. So we are going to ban people for saying a few non-politically correct statements and sarcastically admit to colluding, but we are going to keep that actual cheaters in this league.

The @Zacha l 37 l ban is one of the main reasons why I'm upset with this whole situation. When he entered the podcast he started to drop the N word, and caught himself. Stopped himself from saying it and never once did I hear him say any kind of racial slur. I will however say that he did call people out, @JJr in particular, but let's be honest, JJ fired back in the chat box. Not to mention I have seen a lot worse said in the chatbox than what @Zacha l 37 l or @JJr said to one another. I don't know if the people who listened/watched this video got confused with who was talking, or not, but I don't ever remember hearing @Zacha l 37 l say anything that was 3 season ban worthy. Especially since there is way worse said on an hourly basis in the chatbox.

@RPTG banning him for 3 seasons is the only decision I can agree with in this whole thing. He literally went out of his way to call a member the N word, and not politely I may add. The league is a better place without people like that in this league and I have no issue with his ban.

@Darcy Kuemper gets banned for all of the above mentioned things from the others, but what is comical about the whole situation is that he is allowed to buy out his ban, and return to the same team like nothing ever happen. May I remind all of you that this whole roast was his idea. He gathered the people, he set the time and date, and he was basically the one who started this whole shit-show we have to deal with now. So because he is a just a regular member and not management he just has to pay his ban buyout and all is good? Tell me how that is fair. I fully understand that management can not buy out bans to prevent management from quitting a team they built, buying out a ban and then getting RAd. But it is not like these managers that got banned(Buck, Hutton, and Nabby) wanted to get banned over this, or willingly retired. So if you are going to let 1 person buyout their ban you should let everyone in this case, or don't let any of them back with no option to buy out the ban.

@Tiddus Said it in his "Real AHL Roast", what if someone new to the league watched that video what would they think? Well let me respond with a question. What if that same new person hung out in main chatbox or AHL chatbox? You don't think that would deter people just as fast?

I know this is getting long and drawn out, but I want to finish this with a few things. I love this league, and the people in it(go ahead trolls say it, "I Live For It"). There are some pretty awesome people and that especially goes for the people who run it. The time and dedication you have given to make this work for all of us for so long goes under the radar and unappreciated by so many. So thank you for your time and dedication @Tris10, @LG McDonald, @Tiddus, and all the other staff that make this league work.

I will end this with I respectfully disagree with the punishments given out, and believe you guys got this wrong, similarly to the whole @Colonel20 debacle that happened a few seasons ago.

• Like x 23
    • Winner x 9
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    HowieDoo
  2. Riemersmaa

Riemersmaa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +977 / 45 / -27
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    Riemersma11
  3. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Appreciate it. I have about 15 people saying that I never said what I was banned for. One of the reasons I was banned was because I was on thin ice. Half the time I wasn't even at my computer and was downstairs getting food and then brushing my teeth after because I just got home from hockey and hadn't eaten much. I got banne d for "partially saying the N word" & by no means am I racist. I never mentioned piv, I joked around with people but apparently over 7 drunk people I said the N word while I was brushing my teeth on the second floor of my home . I'm not a bad person so I'm not going to fight this because I'm going to lose either way. Glad some people who don't like me who reported me when never even watching the video, & admitted it to me while potato even told the bogs in a PM with myself in it I did nothing and so did everyone on that stream. That's my explanation and I'll stick to it. Do I deserve a ban for being in there? A week, sure. 3 season? No.

I sent in evidence & so did Mr Malice 25 of some chl kids telling me to kill myself and hope I get bkmbed by a terrorist IN THE CHAT & no action has been taken. I've been consistently harassed on this site in the chatbox and pms by multiple people asking how my ban is and glad they could help with getting me banned so glad you guys really hate me that much to get me removed from LG .

I'm probably going to be gone for a few seasons to hopefully see the cancer that people harass me with are either settled down or gone.

Thanks to everyone for making this a glorious experience in LG there's only a few of you I can stand.

If anyone knew me as a GM or played under me I worked harder than most in trying to successfully drive my team into the playoffs and never gave up.

Appreciate your kind words, Howie.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 4
    mattyhandz
  4. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Brodie has yet to actually see the video so appealing to him solves nothing for you. The video was deleted.

The few who did watch it had something to gain from the players removal which is why they threw a fit. @macros73 ECT

Tiddus tends to move on things that are on his personal agenda and two of the guys removed were on it. He had fun trolling Dan the previous week about removing him ... now he's gone.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CoachCrass
  5. NXT

NXT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 4 / -5
    If Young Buck didn't get banned we would be pushing for playoffs. I'm also mad ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. EliteBe4TheKids

EliteBe4TheKids Well-Known Member

Discord:
    elitebe4thekids#0
    Ratings:
    +457 / 1,376 / -1,549
    welcome to my world zacha. i been harrassed since day 1 and nothing happens (not that i care) but when i started chirping back i got a 1 week ban lmao. there is no accountability when its certain people, im sorry you're on the same list as me. but youre better off not caring and being upset. its easier that way, i served my ban its all virtual anyway.

• Get Good x 13
    • Dumb x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    In World of CHEL
    ridleywr24cb
  7. l HowieDoo l

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    I'm not appealing to Mcdonald. I'm just merely stating that this is not right, and the league has let us down on this one/got it wrong. People got banned who shouldn't and a few people had little to nothing done to them who actually contributed to the wrong doing. It needs to be fixed rather than just swept under the rug.

HowieDoo
  8. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    First time I agree with you sir. I mess with people close friends here know that. I joke around. I was given warnings then I joined the stream. Idk how I'm held accountable when other managers in there aren't banned when I talked less than everyone

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mattyhandz
  9. KermieFinesse

KermieFinesse “Neva Seen It” -Dilly Bubbles

Discord:
    KermieFinesse#5073
    Ratings:
    +300 / 36 / -48
    Bitetto is still not in trouble? That's nice.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    kingkermlive
  10. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Just in case I'm accused of another thing

I'm not arguing my ban I am giving out my 2 cents

mattyhandz
  11. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Dan hutton has been doing greasey shit all season so i dont really care that he got banned. Chatbox banter is different than posting a video and have it displyed as "lg media". Mgmt is held to a high accountability than regular players and i 100% agree different people are held to different standards which are proven time and time again. Take it as a life lessons, dont post stupid shit, especially videos on the Internet, you're not going to go "viral" and nobody really cares but when you are representing a community or employer chances are they will care, they will see it and you will get fucked

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  12. l HowieDoo l

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    @Viva La Rangers is management, was in the podcast ,and never said anything wrong, and rightfully had nothing done to him. But @Zacha l 37 l did the same and was made an example of. Tell me how the ruling is fair. The punishments were not equally distributed

• Like Like x 1
    HowieDoo
  13. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    So if management were banned to be held to a higher standard of being apart of that mess, why wasn't @Viva La Rangers banned?

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  14. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    Well said Howie, well said. I agree with you. Those bans are overboard to an extent.

• Like Like x 1
    k72m
  15. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Thats a question i cant really answer lol. i know you were on thin ice and just "guilty by association" which is unfair and personally i dont know if viva had prior incidents but just like in the justice system, if you are a repeat offender your consequences will be more severe than a person that has a clean slate. again dont know his past and like i said earlier, for some reason different people get different treatment within the league

ReallyGooodDad
  16. FalconeFlame

FalconeFlame Back from the dead

Ratings:
    +234 / 149 / -116

I can second the CHL chat box stuff, I was there and it shouldn't be tolerated and it was only over playing a game of EASHL

• Like Like x 1
    FalconeFlame
  17. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    I didn't do anything and wasnt there for 75 % of the time I was in it. I was getting ready for bed at 1am. I'm just tossing my 2 cents in. Even if I was on thin ice that shouldn't be pre determined for a 3 season ban from other people's actions.

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  18. Rapalabrowns

Rapalabrowns Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Rapalabrowns#3302
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    Wait so the guy who thinks it's hilarious to come into unrelated chat boxes (LGRL) and spam, on multiple separate occasions, about some random guy giving away his hut team just so unsuspecting people might send that individual a message got banned? This league has more trolls and unemployed lifers than it needs, good riddance.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rapalabrowns
  19. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    I'm not fighting my ban I'm kinda glad I got banned because it shows who my true friends on this site are. Thanks to you few.

mattyhandz
  20. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Damn sorry that I triggered you that badly that I deserve to be removed from the league for it. Add this in your post please @l HowieDoo l

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz