Whats next for LG if no 6v6 play?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Trevelyan, Aug 11, 2014.

1. jtrim94

jtrim94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Will thier be toptop

vezytv1
  2. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Good point but trust me when I say I don't know too much more than the general public. Keep in mind guys, I'm just a guy who works for my own independent news journalist team on a network. I'm not The Verge or GamesBeat and I don't work for EA directly.

I can safely say the things I've said and I can tell you that my NDA and Embargo(s) with EA/EA SPORTS say something like "Do not say anything about any piece of information that isn't on the website or that hasn't been posted to the forums by EA Staff." It's right on par with Mods. Beyond that I speculate like you guys. But I am very careful of what I say because I do have preferential knowledge on some things.

I agree that there has been more elusiveness to the facts and presentation but just because it was a game mode last year doesn't mean they can talk about it this year. It just doesn't work that way in the industry. Never has.

I promise that the second I can confirm something for you guys I will. And I further promise that if I knew something that would be detrimental to the betterment and growth of this league, I would've found a way to discretely present it to [MENTION=4514]Ozzyng2[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7097]BMCDONALD19[/MENTION].

• Like Like x 6
    f5penguin
  3. Momz Spaghetty

Momz Spaghetty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -12
    Ya, exactly why i said it verifies nothing.

We should find out tomorrow hopefully with the Q&A.

momzspaghetty
  4. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    [18:27] Big Fifty : EA is adding 3 on 3 pond hockey mode in to the EASHL mode

5. W1kd84

W1kd84 Former Call of Duty 1 and 2 PC Pro Team Verb

Discord:
    W1kd84#6929
    Ratings:
    +267 / 22 / -101
    I found out the truth from EA_Ben17!!!![​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    w1kd__84
  6. GunHavok

GunHavok Pizza

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -1
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    PunHavok
  7. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 2 / -3
    At first I thought it was just a crazy rumor, but the fact that its being talked about on neogaf/operation sports/reddit/twitter, and EA hasn't made any attempt to deny it is pretty scary. All it would take is a quick post on twitter to put the whole thing to rest, which leads you to believe they have bad news they're waiting to release.

On another note, if anyone actually believes they're going to talk about EASHL during EA's press conference tomorrow, you've lost your mind. The most likely thing to happen is a reporter gets to ask rammer some questions, they bring it up and he says "we're not talking about game modes at this time".

No Streaming Account
  8. Billy Smith x31

Billy Smith x31 Gunna slash you like you're Gretzky

Discord:
    Billy Smith x31#6163
    Ratings:
    +245 / 17 / -9

EA Staff has already said on the forums they will talk about game modes tomorrow.

No Streaming Account
  9. NickyLeaks

NickyLeaks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,004 / 24 / -55
    You guys are going to honestly believe in a thread created by 12-inch Belli?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    EASHL is 100% in NHL 15 on XB1/PS4. Now go to bed.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    [video=youtube;zyT4eC_BWak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyT4eC_BWak[/video]

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    See, people assume it was from the thread created by one person that got this started but it was this thread by an EA Mod that started rising concerns...
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10077923.page

Note,
    VIII. Frequently Asked Questions
    Now back to the features, (for the same feature)
    IV. Confirmed New Features
    Xbox One / Playstation 4
    Xbox 360/ Playstation 3
    and this one (360/PS3) goes on to add this, which isn't mentioned or included in the new consoles.

PS: sorry to those I told I would stop for the night, but this was too easy to get started again.

13. Stewkos

Stewkos Veteran Presence

Discord:
    Stewkos#4830
    Ratings:
    +869 / 12 / -17
    Where did they say that? Could you link it please, I must have missed it.

No Streaming Account
  14. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Discord:
    girgs#4300
    Ratings:
    +2,245 / 57 / -103
    Shut up. You're all paranoid fucks.

No Streaming Account
  15. Billy Smith x31

Billy Smith x31 Gunna slash you like you're Gretzky

Discord:
    Billy Smith x31#6163
    Ratings:
    +245 / 17 / -9
    I dont have a link but Luger said on the EA forums to juat wait for gamescom.

No Streaming Account
  16. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    To me, they only added the part about EASHL and such to the 360/PS3 section because they basically made 0 changes to NHL 15 from 14, it's basically NHL 13 v3.0, and they needed to be able to fill a slot to make it seem like they actually touched the 360/PS3 versions.

EA is dumb, but they aren't dumb enough to take away the game mode basically holding NHL together. They've clearly spent the whole year working on the Next-Gen versions, they won't restrict everyone to 1 on 1 and doom themselves to lose money.

Either way, if they don't say anything tomorrow regarding it I'm sure at least one person in the world will get that EA Access shit and inform people if OTP and EASHL isn't there.

iMackie21
  17. CrazyRonIsHere

CrazyRonIsHere Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -1
    I'm going to go to sleep and not speculate on something I dont know about nor have any control over.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    Well they actually talk up the new multi-player collision for the old consoles & that would have worked well with both new and old. So I dont get waht you are saying here.

AND, some of the reports/rumors coming out are that they are having some kind of technical thing with EASHL & 12 player collision that could be game breaking and force them to leave it out. Also why they wont commit to an answer yet until they know its working right.

Note: These are all just rumors but more details than just one poster making a claim...lets keep the ball rolling #ConfirmedIn #ConfirmedOut

=P~

19. I SSJ Bardock I

I SSJ Bardock I Party Planner

Ratings:
    +547 / 0 / -0
    I highly doubt EASHL is the main game mode used on NHL14. I would bet everything I own and say more people play offline than online for NHL. Notice how buried EASHL was in the menus? much like shootout mode.

Either way if club is in or not, it wont affect me not buying it for next gen but people need to stop worrying. Just let the info come out naturally, worrying wont accomplish anything

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    That's the only thing they talk about in regards to the old consoles in my opinion, meanwhile for the new systems you have a list of 8 or 9 new additions like new arenas and crowds, new commentators, new puck physics and player physics, and more.

If they say they're removing 6v6 because of the 12 player collision bull needs to get their head out of the gutter, because taking away one of the things that makes everyone play NHL because you added a new collision system is how you lose money. Either way, we'll see if EA still has somewhat of a brain or if Sean Ram-whatever is out of a job (finally.)

While I'll agree it's not the most used mode when you put it side by side with HUT and Live the Life, when you remove the online aspect of any game, especially one that's had it for years, your game is being destined to fail no matter what you try to add to make up for it. People get bored of offline play pretty easily imo.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    iMackie21