Please Vote! Which Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson GIF is your team?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Pxnarin, Mar 21, 2021.

?

1. Spongebob pic

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  2. Adam Sandler movie role

26 vote(s)
    56.5%
  3. other (pls comment)

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / 9 / -35
    [​IMG]

Which Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson GIF is your team?

I took a break last week because there is only so much creative juice that can flow through a sober mind but

[​IMG]

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOOKIN

Boston Bruins (13-13-1)

[​IMG]

After being tied for the last playoff spot in the division last week, the Boston Bruins and slowly finding themselves exactly where everyone thought they were going to end up. With the mid point of the season not far away, the Bruins need to find out their identity of if they’re going to make a push for playoffs or sell what remains of their D core for picks. When your team depends on snaking the server selection or being gifted wins to succeed, they might be forced to choose the latter.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbnegateBetterSquidKeyboardCat-0la4kJPQMbOlJmOp

Calgary Flames (10-13-4)

[​IMG]

Another team that is right where its supposed to be. Being in the 8th spot of the Pacific division isn’t as bad as it sounds since every team after the Kraken are just painful. Over this weekend, the Calgary management made the incredible decision of trading their first round pick for Domi’s good friend Eastons. The only value of that is them playing together will be able to produce more wins but not nearly enough to save this team from the basement.

Carolina Hurricanes (17-7-3)

[​IMG]

Probably the most exciting or nerve-racking team chat to be associated with
    This season, it’s been a roller coaster ride so far and if you don’t know what I’m
    Palavering about you must live under The Rock’s pet rock. After a strong
    Performance immediately following the loss of their #1 LW, the Hurricanes this
    Time finished the week with 6 straight losses. They still find themselves in 2nd
    Place of the division one point ahead of the Flyers who have been getting into a
    Pretty scary groove. No worries yet for the Canes who will continue to be in the
    Top 3 of the division with a 7 point cushion on the Blue Jackets for a divisional
    Playoff spot.

Detroit Red Wings (16-6-5)

[​IMG]

I got a win last week so we're now the most lethal team in the league.

Dallas Stars (22-4-1)

[​IMG]

Dallas is red hot. 9-1 in their last ten with the lowest GA in the league, they are looking to run away with the Central Division. They are also leading the league in 1 goal game wins (10-2-1) with a point rate of 81%. With a good returning core from last seasons finals team and great additions made this season (crazy what you can do with assets), the Stars should be the favorites finishing on top of the West this season.

Montreal Canadiens (8-17-2)

[​IMG]

Into the fourth week of the season and the Canadiens are still without a GM. At this point with where the team stands it might not happen for the rest of the season. The only competing this team is going to be doing is with the Rangers and who can finish worse. I guess the silver lining is that they still have all of their picks and also have the Calgary 1st rounder which is probably going to be top 10 as well. Stay strong.

Nashville Predators (11-14-2)

[​IMG]

Yeah I saw you guys tried to do it but you just knew you didn’t have what it takes to break my record. I appreciate you guys quitting out halfway through the second down 11-0 in order to preserve my legacy on the site. Like most teams in the league, Nashville is in an awkward position. The Central division after the Stars is majority on an even playing field and after this week, any team can either find themselves top 3 in the division or in dead last.

New York Rangers (6-16-5)

[​IMG]

Welp. I knew this team wasn’t going to be very competitive but I didn’t think they would end up in dead last. The unfortunate occurrence of losing Leafs due to work didn’t help them but it definitely didn’t help when Chelly and Datsy in the AHL tried dumping him off to the Islanders knowing well he was going to quit and ate bans for it. I believe they wanted to teach the league that honesty is the best policy and I think they’re both very noble for doing that.

As a side note, with the increased amount of bans due to the new COC, The Rock has advice for you

[​IMG]

Okay jabronis that's all I have for now. Next topic is up for discussion and will come out the next time I'm bored. Roll Wings.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    pxnarin_
  2. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    Dradavich