who ever that needs to play game against me...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by ManUtd18, Dec 14, 2004.

1. ManUtd18

ManUtd18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    who ever that needs

who ever needs to play a game against me send me a friends request tonight ASAP!!! ill be on all night so please send me a FR

No Streaming Account
  2. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know I'm not involved in this league but let me offer you some friendly advice. First take a look at your schedule and see who you need to get caught up with. Then either contact them through pm's or instant messaging and set up a time to play. You can also be pro active and send these guys a friend request. You can't expect everyone to hunt you down and do nothing on your part. That is not the way it works here.

No Streaming Account
  3. CanEHdian

CanEHdian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Soad is exactly right this is not the way it works. You have to take some initiative and do something about these games for once. I've PM'd you with times and never would get anything in return now you exepct me to come and find you again. Plus you'll just be playing Halo 2 and wont respond anyways so what's the use. So you want to get our game in you let me know what times you can play and I'll tell you when it is good for me. You cannot expect everyone to be chasing you down to get your games in all the time, try making an effort on your part for once.

No Streaming Account
  4. All MiT Kev

All MiT Kev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you my friend are smokin that funky booty crack if you think you are going to show up after disappearin forever and that im gonna be at your beckon call. good try though

No Streaming Account
  5. jedi007

jedi007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same Here brother. I didn't even know you were still in the league.

No Streaming Account