Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Bacca for Life1, Apr 12, 2018.
his opinion is bannable ? sounds like a certain agenda is being pushed here.
Shut up Liberal.
PC culture is dead.... its just a marxist tool used to control masses. As George Collins said Political Correctness is fascism disguised as politeness.
You should be a sociology teacher at a liberal institution
I should be a sociology.... god damn
and this is what my old past time has become @LG McDonald
Becky, you did this to yourself remember that! Your mom should of swallowed!
what a loser, fight me irl
Says someone who has been posting nonstop in the forums the last few days. Okay Becky.
What makes you think they're grown?
Dont worry, from the sound of it you being around a girl wont be happening any time soon.
I’m pretty sure your stupid face is going to fuck up your chances anyway. Stick to hooking up with your cousins
Thank you, Mr. President.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
@Bacca for Life1 you are absolutely the most damaged little kid I've ever seen post on lg. The fact that you say its embarrassing when your with a girl? First of all I doubt you could ever actually get a girl with the damaged brain in your wast of a space head. Second of all, since your post I've have messaged/ told every single person I met and the people that don't know I play for LG, that I am part of the LG community <--- I say it just like that " I am part of the LG community" and not one person thought I was talking about the LGBTQ community. You know why? because people dont just assume you part of the LGBTQ community by saying you are a part of LG community. I had 95% of people ask me if I was working for LG(the electronical company) and the other 5 % didn't give a flying fuck what LG was. I hope this proves the point that everyone is trying to make to you. Seriously you sound stupid with what you say. everyone in LG now thinks you have a fucking turd nugget brain because of 2 posts you made. If your goal with this was to make a name for yourself, you have done it. Please now change your GT to "I'mAHomophobicW.ShitNuggetBrain" because thats what everyone thats read either of your posts think so its fitting.
I'll chime in. Political correctness can go fuck itself. Whether you "believe" in the lgbwtfever community, it doesnt matter. This is a community that has been around forever and doesnt need to bend to your whims of "people might think I'm gay". Honestly, who fucking cares. I have NEVER once thought of this website as being part of a gay community. I'm not saying I am for it, or against it, quite honestly I dont give a flying fuck what you like. This is a community for hockey you imbecile and maybe "with some girl you are trying to get with", that would be easy to explain. I dont need to explain to my wife what I play, I never have. I honestly feel you should be banned; not for being insensitive or whatever, but just for being another fucking idiot that will never contribute ANYTHING to this community.
Separate names with a comma.