WJC Season 4 Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'NHL Jr PSN' started by O-jay23, Aug 5, 2018.

1. O-jay23

O-jay23 S5 6 7 SC BRONCOS OWNER/FORMER BoG

Discord:
    o-jay23#5139
    Ratings:
    +95 / 2 / -8
    If you wish to become a (PSN) World Junior Owner for the upcoming season 4. Please fill out the application. Reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season 4.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good way to gain ownership of a World Juniors team.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming days that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any Dev Team Staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    World Juniors Owner Season 4 Application

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner?
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A World Juniors Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of the day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    Season will begin on the 12th. We will be making owner selections by the 8th. This should give you ample time to have "scouting games" for your teams. Once ownership has been given, you will be able to select your GM.

Thank you for applying, and good luck with your application process.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    xxojay23xx
  2. sniz420

sniz420 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    1. Age?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager. GM Gatineau
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) season 7 and 8

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)? Very well
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most). 8
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No). Yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 4, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 4 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept". I understand and accept
      Develop a strong team to contend , and have fun at the same time
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? A gold medal
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Canada, Kuwait, UK, USA, Finland sweeden Czech (I'm fine with any team)

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. DirtyNewf613

DirtyNewf613 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 26

2. Previous League Management Experience? No lg management experience. Looking to gain experience with juniors to be more comfortable with owning a team in chl.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) season 6 and 7 chl. Also been gm in facebook league
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) : 8. Read the rules all the time.
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 4, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 4 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) I understand and accept.

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? Want to gain experience in owning a team on a smaller scale to get used to the processes. And expand into owning a chl team. As well as build a winning team in the process

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? As are most owners goals, i want to take home the gold. But also create a fun environment and meet as many incredible players i can.
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Usa, Canada, Russia

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. MDConMan

MDConMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

1. Age? 26
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) None, but I’ve always been very involved in team organization and practices. Real life retail manager, so plenty of understanding of development, expectations, and accountability.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 2 1/2 seasons, plus season 3 of World Juniors

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) I’d confidently say an 8 but also know where to find the rules on the forums or to reach out to the BOGs for anything else
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) WorldJuniors Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the*Important Sticky Postshighlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 4, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 4 or get removed asowner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending onwhat other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? Shorter season than CHL PSN plus no trades, so I feel it’s a much easier option to try your hand at ownership. My passion for this league stems not only from wanting to win and better myself, but from my desire to move into management/ownership and help others develop and move up. I’ve had so many great experiences with great players, managers, and owners within LG and I want to be a part of that.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Develop players. Win. Have fun. In that order.
    9. What are your 3 choices forteams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) USA, England, Switzerland

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. worshiper81

worshiper81 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 36

Captain in the TC Dev for TC Red/Blue Games

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    This was my first year of LG and I also played in the VGHL and have played a couple ECU games in the AHLKnowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?

4. (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 8

5. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No). Yes

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 4, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 4 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) Please respond by answering"I Understand & Accept"
    I understand & Accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I wish to take on ownership within the PSN World Jrs as I want the build great teamwork and chemistry with my team.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Goal is to bring home a medal

1. Canada 2. USA 3. Sweden but would take any team

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 Saint John Shitters Owner

Discord:
    xMatt26#8140
    Ratings:
    +617 / 37 / -78
    Pick ConMan! Very positive and a good team player. Much recommend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MrImster
  7. Bad_Girl_Qc84

Bad_Girl_Qc84 Wichita Thunder General Manager

Discord:
    BadGirl#7625
    Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -1
    World Juniors Owner Season 5 Application

1. Age? 34
    1. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) //////// S8 GM GUELPH STORM
    1. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in.////// 2 seasons
    1. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most)/////// 9/10 but i can read it all

1. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)///// yes

1. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"///////// i understand & accept

1. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? ///// gain experience in management ... have fun

2. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner?////// GOLD MEDAL

1. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.)//////// Finland -Sweden - Germany
    Thanks you

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    No Streaming Account
  8. jets-2016

jets-2016 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 25 / -9
    1 Age? 33
    2 Previous League Management Experience? season 3-4 Chl owner 5-6 Ahl GM season 8 Ahl Agm\
    3 League Experience? 6 seasons Lg Psn
    4 Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)? 10
    5 Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? 8
    6 Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7 Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? i have experience of being owner in lg psn and the worlds would be a fun tournament.
    8 Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? build a good team and win GOLD & have fun!
    9 What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Canada, Russia, Germany

• Like Like x 1
    jets202
  9. Igotdat420

Igotdat420 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    igotdat420
  10. I_TheGreekGod_I

I_TheGreekGod_I Belleviile Senators GM S9

Discord:
    I_TheGreekGod_I#9574
    Ratings:
    +330 / 160 / -169
    1. Age 40

AHL GM Season 4 & 5
    3. League Experience?
      Been a part of LG since Season 2. Played on both XBOX & PSN sides. Also play VG where ive been management several times & FBHL where I'm a current NHL owner.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)? 10

Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I wish to take on ownership because I believe I can field a competitive team and make the competition more fun.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Win it all but have fun trying

1. Greece 2. Italy 3. Germany

• Like Like x 1
    I_TheGreekGod_I
  11. SALDAMAN123

SALDAMAN123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -2
    [
    you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good way to gain ownership of a World Juniors team.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming days that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any Dev Team Staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

(PSN)
    World Juniors Owner Season 5 Application

1. Age? 18

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) s8 I was agm for drummondville
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 4 seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 9
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes

"I Understand & Accept" I understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I had fun being a gm this season and would love to build my own team in this.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? to get repect of the bogs and other owners. also, to win it all.
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) USA, Finland, italy

1. USA,[/QUOTE]
    1. Age?

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most)
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)

"I Understand & Accept"

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner?
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Cana

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. SGDragonSlayer

SGDragonSlayer Stockton Heat Goalie

Ratings:
    +334 / 169 / -293
    1. 17

2. Was a CHL GM in Season 5
    3. I joined LG in season 2 on PSN, played in VG for a bit too

4. Excluding callups and whanot I'd say 8-ish
    5. Not very but I don't it'll be hard to learn
    6. I Understand & Accept

7. I think It would just be a fun activity during a slow period of not much playing

8. Bring home that trophy
    9. USA, Sweden, Canada

• Like Like x 1
    SGDragonSlayer
  13. Dedstarks

Dedstarks Fort Wayne Komets S9 Owner

Discord:
    Dedstarks#9685
    Ratings:
    +122 / 2 / -14
    1. Age? 49

2. Previous League Management Experience? Gm S5 Drummondville S6,s7 Owner Victoria Royals
    3. League Experience?
      player and mgt since S4

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules 10
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) World JuniorsForum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take OnOwnership Within The (PSN) World Juniors?
      I enjoyed WJC last season and want to give back to LG and help this seasons run smooth and i hope to teach some guys who arent experienced about mgt in LG
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner?to give players a good experience
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) any team will be ok

• Like Like x 5
    dedstarks
  14. DOMINICK526

DOMINICK526 Member

Discord:
    dominick526#5068
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

Can you add the questions in with your application please

No Streaming Account
  15. R34RYAN

R34RYAN Well-Known Member

Discord:
    R34RYAN#8702
    Ratings:
    +167 / 45 / -29
    1. Age : 17

2. Managment Experience:
    Have owned in VGPHL and VG Club, lots of managment interaction an I have a good undestading how managment works.

3. League Experience: Have played in LG since s6 in all levels including Xbox s29. VGHL Experience.
    4. 10 full understading
    5. Yes full understading
    6. “I understand & Accept”
    7. I had played in WJC in season 3 and had a great time and also learned a lot for Team Sweden’s owners last season and am willing to teach others the process.
    8. To win and have fun and get some managment experience.
    9. Kuwait, Zimbabwe, Saudi Arabia.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    R34RXYN
  16. zGALLYz

zGALLYz thats just like, your opinion, man.

Discord:
    GALLY#8932
    Ratings:
    +108 / 16 / -18
    1. Age? 21

2. Previous League Management Experience? CHL Owner S2, LGAHL GM multiple seasons
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) LG PSN since day 1

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 9
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) I Understand & Accept

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? Have some fun in the off-season before NHL 19 comes out

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Win it
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Canada, Finland, Russia

itsgallyy
  17. GuruGreg79

GuruGreg79 S9 Portland Winterhawks Owner

Discord:
    GuruGreg79#5238
    Ratings:
    +48 / 6 / -2
    (PSN)

1. Age? 38
    2. Previous League Management Experience? None
    3. League Experience? 2 seasons in LG CHL (one as TC, one as roster), no other leagues
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)? 8/10...have read several times and dealt with many scenarios through two seasons, and have been fortunate to have BOGs to refer to. Familiar with most parts except for posting scores.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I'd like to get together a team that will have some fun and win some games. I'd like to get some experience with management to determine if I'd be interested and good at managing a team for a full season.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? I'd like to 1) have fun between LG seasons, 2) put together a competitive team, 3) help make the LG experience more fun for others.
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams: Norway, Great Britain, Finland

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    GuruGreg79
  18. Aviolentsoldier

Aviolentsoldier Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 12 / -4
    • Age? 40
    • Previous League Management Experience? Lg Agm S4 reign. S5 Agm Prov Bruins. S8 Agm Oil Kings. Sohl Owner islanders/ Tampa SHL Owner Maple leafs
    • League Experience? LG S2-5. S8 Sohl, SHL
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most).....10
    • Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum?
    • (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No). Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept"
    I Understand & Accept...

• Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? To offer stability gain WJ experience and to help make the players experience fun and knowledgeable at the same time building new relationships with Great people.......and of course to WIN BABY!!
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? For the team and the players to be successful.
    • What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Just be happy to get a team but if given the choice, Canada,Japan and France.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Sfic16

Sfic16 Defense first!

Ratings:
    +70 / 15 / -21

Great person who i would vouch for ive been management for 6 seasons in the nhl and ahl. If you give this guy a chance you will not be disappointed!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. JRGreaterThan

JRGreaterThan Sally Dobbs

Ratings:
    +149 / 16 / -16
    1. 26

2. Owner of WJC season 2 Team Japan. Owner of the Peterborough Petes seasons 7 and 8.

3. I only play LG and I started playing season 6.

4. 10

5. Yes

6. I understand and accept.

7. Because I'm good at running teams

8. Win the gold and restore glory to the Japanese empire.

9. Japan. Uhhhh. USA. Germany.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account