Development World Junior Owners Sign Up: Season 2

Discussion in 'NHL Jr PSN' started by Bulging_twine, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Bulging_twine

Bulging_twine Retired (Xbox & PSN)

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 208 / -244
    If you wish to become a (PSN) World Junior Owner for the upcoming season 2. Please fill out the application. Reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season 2.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good way to gain ownership of a World Juniors team.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming days that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any Dev Team Staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    World Juniors Owner Season 2 Application

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 2, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 2 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner?
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A World Juniors Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of the day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    Season will begin on the 17th. We will be making owner selections before the 12th. This should give you ample time to have "scouting games" for your teams. Once ownership has been given, you will be able to select your GM and AGM.

Thank you for applying, and good luck with your application process.
    LG (PSN) Development Team.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    bulging_twine
  2. Slowdethmarch420

Slowdethmarch420 Tri City Americans

Discord:
    Slowdethmarch420#1741
    Ratings:
    +92 / 5 / -10
    • Age? 50
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      S4,5,6 Tricity Americans owner, inaugural wjc ps4 Sweden owner silver medalist
    • League Experience?
      Awhile
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 10
    • Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? 10

• (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 3, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 3 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? Take our to team to final medal round again
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Gold medal
    • What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) return as Sweden owner

• Like Like x 4
    duhasst420
  3. Mike_yacoub

Mike_yacoub LGAHL PSN - S8 Utica Comets (AGM/RW/#35)

Discord:
    mike_yacoub (Kazakhstan Owner)#4200
    Ratings:
    +131 / 16 / -21
    • Age? 26
      S6 Victoriaville Tigres
    • League Experience?
      2 Seasons
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 8
    • Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? 10

• (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 3, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 3 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
      "I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? To lead a team to medal, meet more people and just because i love to play the game and dont want to wait until S7.
    • Your Goals You Wish ToAchieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Ultimately win a gold medal would be the main objective and using the tournament as somewhat as a prescouting for S7
    • What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada,Germany,etc.) Canada, Usa, Kazakhstan/Japan

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mikeyacoub
  4. Goodie99

Goodie99 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 9 / -1

(PSN)
    World Juniors Owner Season 2 Application

1. Age - 29

2. Previous League Management Experience - None
    3. League Experience? 3 Seasons of CHL (Saginaw Spirit, Owen Sound, Mississauga Steelheads)
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) - Coming up on 2 years

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors) - 8\10 (Always been helping out management when it came to game ruling situations and documentation of pictures/stats)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? Short 3 weeks to see what ownership is like (thinking about becoming an owner next full season)

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Draft a team that is competitive, get to the medal round.
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Canada, Sweden, Finland

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Slowdethmarch420

Slowdethmarch420 Tri City Americans

Discord:
    Slowdethmarch420#1741
    Ratings:
    +92 / 5 / -10
    duhasst420
  6. Goodie99

Goodie99 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 9 / -1
    Muhahaha yeah you're probably right but I hope I do just so that you want to beat me even more. And yes Ill be picking your brain for any rulings I am unaware of. Thanks SLOW!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. hello_its_yello_

hello_its_yello_ Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -2
    1. Age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      Steelheads GM S6
    3. League Experience?
      Been in LG for 2 seasons. 1 season WJC
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHLRules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHLRules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 9
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understandhow to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position forSeason 2, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 2 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be addedon depending on what other violations occur.)

I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take OnOwnership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? To further my management experience.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? To be a contender and win a medal in the tournament
    9. What are your 3 choices for teams(i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) Finland or Canada, or Kuwait

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    hello_its_yello_
  8. WarLock_1994_380

WarLock_1994_380 Owner Of The Flint Firebirds

Ratings:
    +36 / 3 / -16
    Age? 23
    Previous League Management Experience?
    I was management for 4 seasons in a row in the CHL

League Experience?
    5 seasons in LG

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)?
    10/10

Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum?
    yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand and Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors?
    I wish to take on Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors because i like managing teams and be very competitive and to gain experience and to keep learning and advancing my skills as management an to keep moving forward with my LG career.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner?
    My Goals are to work with all TC players and to help them improve there skills to make roster spots within the CHL and to steer them down the right path to success and become number one in the WORLD Jrs an bring home the gold medal. I also like discovering new talent within the LEAGUE. I want to show people that your team is supposed to be like your family and your team is supposed to be apart off you as you are apart of it. I beleive everyone deserves a chance to prove them selfs and play and have fun within LG.

What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.)
    Any Team will be fine you guys choose. Im not picky.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Joshhillie

Joshhillie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -11
    Warlock was a great owner I think he should move forward and be a Jr owner season 2

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    joshhillie
  10. Jxnkow

Jxnkow Triple Crown

Discord:
    WillyG#5512
    Ratings:
    +82 / 15 / -14
    • Age? I am 20 years old, or young.
    • Previous League Management Experience? I was the manager of a not so successful Friday Night Puck team as we were eliminated in the first round. I took that L, and I have learned from my experience.
    • League Experience? My first season was S6, and it was a valuable experience, I met a lot of new people.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)? My knowledge on the rules is a low 7, around 6.9 - 7.3. But, I like to think I could be 10/10 after a single night of in depth-reading/studying of the LGCHL rule book.
    • Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? I like to consider myself a knowledgeable wise Willy of the forums. I know my way around, and I have been doing this since God was a cowboy.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I am accepting the role of ownership, and the responsibilities that come with.
      I Understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I know what it takes to reach the World Jr. Finals. I've seen what works, what doesn't. I've seen underdogs become legends, I've seen legends crumble. I understand that pressure is power. I have experienced the births of champions, and future champions. I understand that the game of hockey is black and white, there is no grey area. I also thinking that taking the ownership role, I can develop a unique program that will have a team first mentality. And, that this is just another step in the ladder for all of these young e-sports athletes careers. Plain, and simple I know this game, and I am not trying to reinvent the wheel here. Understand, that if I become and an owner, I will be putting this team first, it will be my responsibility to breed this individuals into leaders, successful individuals, and I will be establishing strict locker room rules and etiquette.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Jr. Owner? I wish to accomplish four things, and four things only. 1. Be champions. 2. Create individuals who will be future leaders 3. Create a family, a family who loves, cherishes, is loyal, respects, intellectual, and creative/innovative. 4. ELE (Everybody love everybody)
    • What are your 3 choices for teams? Latvia, Belarus, or Finland.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    WillyG_0y
  11. Bulging_twine

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 208 / -244
    FYI:

The choices of teams are:

• USA
    • Canada
    • Russia
    • Sweden
    • Khazakstan
    • Kuwait
    • Germany
    • Switzerland
    • Czech Republic
    • Japan

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bulging_twine
  12. Jxnkow

Jxnkow Triple Crown

Discord:
    WillyG#5512
    Ratings:
    +82 / 15 / -14
    My choices of teams then, are Germany, Czech Republic, and USA

WillyG_0y
  13. OBrien x 8

OBrien x 8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    OBxOBrien#0102
    Ratings:
    +51 / 7 / -9
    • Age? I am 21 years old, or young.
    • Previous League Management Experience? I was the manager of a not so successful LS team. But I know how to run a fantastic organization.
    • League Experience? My first season was S6, and it was a valuable experience, I met a lot of new people.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules (They will be used for World Juniors)? My knowledge on the rules is a low 7, around 6.9 - 7.3. But, I like to think I could be 10/10 after a single night of in depth-reading/studying of the LGCHL rule book.
    • Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? I like to consider myself a knowledgeable wise man of the forums. I know my way around, and I have been doing this since God was a rancher.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I am accepting the role of ownership, and the responsibilities that come with.
      I Understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I know what it takes to reach the World Jr. Finals. I've seen what works, what doesn't. I've seen underdogs become legends, I've seen legends crumble. I understand that pressure is power. I have experienced the births of champions, and future champions. I understand that the game of hockey is black and white, there is no grey area. I also thinking that taking the ownership role, I can develop a unique program that will have a team first mentality. And, that this is just another step in the ladder for all of these young e-sports athletes careers. Plain, and simple I know this game, and I am not trying to reinvent the wheel here. Understand, that if I become and an owner, I will be putting this team first, it will be my responsibility to breed this individuals into leaders, successful individuals, and I will be establishing strict locker room rules and etiquette.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Jr. Owner? I wish to accomplish four things, and four things only. 1. Be champions. 2. Create individuals who will be future leaders 3. Create a family, a family who loves, cherishes, is loyal, respects, intellectual, and creative/innovative. 4. ELE (Everybody love everybody)
    • What are your 3 choices for teams? USA, Japan, Khazakstan

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    obxobrien
  14. Bulging_twine

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 208 / -244

If you're going to treat this as a joke, then we will have to return the favor. Don't waste good bandwidth.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Useful x 1
    bulging_twine
  15. OBrien x 8

Discord:
    OBxOBrien#0102
    Ratings:
    +51 / 7 / -9
    That was a serious post. Want to be an owner there was no joke in there. Great players think alike.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    obxobrien
  16. Bulging_twine

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 208 / -244
    You copy and pasted Willys. Don't be an idiot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bulging_twine
  17. OBrien x 8

Discord:
    OBxOBrien#0102
    Ratings:
    +51 / 7 / -9
    Thats mean to call me names people get in trouble for that

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    obxobrien
  18. Bulging_twine

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 208 / -244
    File a complaint.

Won't be the first, won't be the last.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    bulging_twine
  19. xBrickwall-_-

xBrickwall-_- Brick "The Process" Wall

Discord:
    brick wall#7119
    Ratings:
    +143 / 128 / -74
    • Age? 48
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Ive been a successful FNP owner many times
    • League Experience?
      I've been in LG since S5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 10 as most) 9 Im a smart guy
    • Knowledge of (PSN) World Juniors Forum? 10/10 FTB
    • (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes sir
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) Juniors Owner position for Season 2, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 2 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
      "I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) World Juniors? I want to bring Czech back their gold and i have nothing better to do since I'm rotting
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) World Juniors Owner? Win have fun and make a great team for my Czech boys
    • What are your 3 choices for teams (i.e: USA, Canada, Germany,etc.) CZECH BABY @bcrae88 @Peeace--- , Japan and Canada

• Get Good Get Good x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    xBrickWall30
  20. Nba2k16islife201

Nba2k16islife201 New Member

Discord:
    nba2k16 remparts owner#6419
    Ratings:
    +12 / 3 / -5
    Age-25

Previous league management experience- none in lg but have owned a team in two different leagues.

League experience- have been in lg for season 5 and 6 I played in pavhl and I play in vg.

Knowledge of the psn chl rule they will be used for world juniors?
    How would you rate your knowledge of the psn chl rate 1 as being the least and 10 being the most. 9 cause I have read all the rules more then 5 times this season.

Knowledge of psn world juniors forum. 10/10

Are you familiar with the important sticky posts highlighted in red and understand how to find roster,standing and league news. Yes or no. Yes sir.

Accepting ownership responsibility and role?please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a psn juniors owner position for season 2 , if you decide to step down for any reason during season 2 or get removed as a owner that will be issued a 2 season ban and a additional season may be added on depending on what violations occur. I understand and agree.

Why you wish to take ownership within the psn world juniors? I want to just have some fun and get team Canada a gold medal and have a good team for the Canadians.

Your goal you wish to achieve as a psn world juniors owner? Just to be good owner have them practice and show them how to work together and have fun.

What are your three choices for teams (I.e:USA Canada Germany.ect) Canada, USA Germany

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    joeyty2018